Final

I Want Your Attention!

Hi guys, I might have forgotten to mention something haha, All of them are kids in this story and are in kindergarden.

Enjoy the story! 

------------------------------------------------------------

The Oh-So-Peaceful Goddess, Irene Bae sits quietly in her classroom, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around her. What a beautiful da—

“Irene unnie, please accept my gift to you!” Kang Seulgi, a student from the next class ran into Irene's class and passed a small bear keychain to Irene. Irene smiled and accepted the gift.

“Gomawo-yo, Seulgi ah.” Irene smiled and accepted the gift. Seulgi bounced back happily to her classroom seeing her first crush accept her gift. Not to mention it was a bear, just like her.

At the back door of the classroom, a small girl that looks like a squirrel bit her lips in jealousy. ‘I bet Irene will like my gift better!’ She thought.

 

At Lunch….

“Irene unnie, I have a gift for you! I baked this carrot cake for you!” Wendy said proudly while presenting the cake. Irene’s eyes sparkled and she immediately took a bite. Her eyes widen in surprise.

“Wendy ah, this is so delicious!” Irene happily said while taking another bite. She then realised something. “Wendy ya, where is your lunchbox?”

Wendy looked down in embarrassment. “I only remember about bringing this to school, so I left my lunch box at home…”

Irene then took out her own lunch box which was filled with kimbap. “Let’s share my lunch then?” Irene gave out another one of her goddess smile.

Wendy was about to refuse but Irene had already placed a kimbap infront of , feeding her. Wendy blushed before eating it. She felt like she was in heaven, an angel was feeding her.

And at the window, you can see a bear-like girl puffing her cheeks in jealousy.

 

During a combined art class…

“Irene unnie, I drew this for you!”  Seulgi passed a piece of paper to Irene.

The paper showed a drawing of Irene herself.

“Seulgi ah, this is really good, are you sure you want to give it to me?” Irene asked carefully while holding the piece of art.

“Of course, unnie!” Seulgi showed her bright eye-smile.

“Then let me draw something for you as a thank you gift too.” Irene immediately grabbed some crayons and started to doodle.

Seulgi’s smile widened as she saw Irene concentrating on drawing something for her.

After 10 minutes, Irene passed her artwork to Seulgi. In which Seulgi got the shock of her life.

Let’s just say Irene’s best subject isn’t art, but Seulgi was definitely  going to keep that piece of art forever.

And again, you could see Wendy’s jealous face at the table next to them.

 

During Music lesson…

The teachers had allowed the 2 classes of students to play by themselves with the instruments and Irene was seen standing awkwardly at the side since she doesn’t know how to play any instrument.

“Irene unnie.” Irene turned around after hearing someone whispered her name.

She spotted Wendy at a small door that would lead to the next music room. She ran towards Wendy and was being pulled into the next room.

Wendy took her seat on the piano chair before playing a familiar tune.

“Oh my god, is that barney?” Irene happily took a seat beside Wendy.

“I love you, you love me, we are a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?” Wendy sang to Irene.

“I love you too!” Irene said replying to the lyrics but not realising that she had made Wendy’s heart beat fast and Wendy’s face red.

And once again, you can see Seulgi’s pouting while listening to Wenrene’s conversation.

 

During playtime…

“Irene unnie, look at this sandcastle I built for you!”

“Irene unnie, would you like to play the See-Saw with me?”

“Irene unnie, let’s play at the swings!”

“Irene unnie, look! There is a chipmunk on that tree!”

“Seulgi ah, Wendy ah, let’s play at the slides together okay?” Irene asked after running around to play with the 2.

Both Wendy and Seulgi were  about to say no until they saw Irene’s puppy eyes.

“Alright then..” They surrendered to Irene’s puppy eyes and played together with Irene for the next half an hour.

 

After dismissal…

Irene waved goodbye to Wendy and Seulgi whose parents came to fetch them first.

She sat down at the chairs and swung her legs around.

“Irene ah, sorry we are late!” Her parents finally arrived.

Irene said her goodbyes to her teachers before holding her parents’ hands.

“So did you have fun today?” Her father, Taeyeon, asked.

“Yesh, Irene had a lot of fun today!” Irene replied excitedly.

“Really? What did you do?” Her mother, Tiffany, showed a motherly smile and asked her.

“Seulgi gave Irene a bear and she also drew Irene out! And Wendy baked a carrot cake and sang barney for Irene! We also played together at the playground for a long time!” And Irene went on and on talking about the 2 girls who made her smile all day with Taeny listening to their dear daughter talking about her fun day at school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

Please leave a comment and subscribe and upvote! Thank you for reading! ^^