Chapter 1

Changing because of her

LE changed. She changed because her one and only love left for a guy. She was aware that her " love " didn't have the same feelings as her, but what can be done ? LE tried everything to get to Hani's heart but nothing worked. Hani seems to be too blinded by the guy she likes, just the same as LE is blinded by her. LE did change. She used to be all sweet and shy now she gets easly bored, not paying attention to anything, living life with an "I don't give a " attitude.

LE is not mad at Hani for having a boyfriend, no. She's mad because Hani didn't tell anyone that she's dating someone, not even to her, her best friend... Since EXID's pre-debute LE and Hani were best friends. Always sharing little secrets, hanging out all the time, they even shared the same dorm room together. As time passed by, LE started falling in love with Hani even though they're total opposite: Hani loud, bubbly and dorky, LE quiet, shy and sweet.

But things changed during Hot Pink promotion. Hani started being distant and they grow apart from each other eventually. With her own will LE moved to Solji's bedroom leaving Hani behind and since the dorm has only two bedrooms, Junghwa and Hyerin moved in with Hani. None of the members knew about Hani's relationship, the group only found out when they saw the news on the internet.

The leader and the two maknaes were really happy and congratulated Hani, LE did the same but she didn't mean it. EXID came back with a full album called Street and LE wrote most of the songs, almost all of them being about Hani even though in the lyrics she used male pronouns. Fans don't need to know, they are crazy enough already, thought LE at the moment she wrote them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie ! Where is Solji unnie?" the second maknae Hyerin asked LE who was laying on the couch watching TV.

"Hmm I don't know .. Why do you ask ?" LE didn't even bother to look at her younger member, her eyes focused on the drama she was watching.

"Aish really ? I need her help with something. Well, thanks anyway unnie ! I'm going to visit my parents. Tell Solji unnie to call me when she comes back, ok unnie ? Bye! " and with that Hyerin flew out the door in a hurry.

'Hmm.. Weird.' LE thought.

"Unnieeeeeee wakeeee uuuppp!" suddenly a weight was felt upon LE. Junghwa came out of nowhere and jumped on LE, crushing the rapper underneath her.

"Yah Junghwa what's wrong with you ? That hurts ! " LE was rubbing her stomach on the spot where Junghwa landed. "Sorry unnie. Why are you always laying here on the couch ? We have a month off and you aren't enjoying it. Why is that ? Are you sick ?"

The truth is that everyone is worried about LE not only Junghwa. She's doing nothing all day, just hanging out in the dorm sleeping and watching TV.

"No, I'm not sick baby. I'm just tired, ok ?" Said LE before laying down again.

"You are laying there for almost a week , unnie. Are you sure you're OK ?" Now Junghwa is really worried because recently LE wasn't eating either that well.

LE got up and cupped Junghwa's cheeks and said " I'm fine, I really am. You don't need to worry about it, ok ? If I'm thinking about it, let's go eat something. What do you want to have for dinner ?"

"Let's have chicken ! You're paying unnie, right ? " exclaimed excited Junghwa.

"Yes, I'm paying . " nodded LE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flew quickly and it's already past midnight. "Unnie, Solji unnie is going to kill us for being so late. What are we going to do ? " Junghwa was scared to death by their leader and her nagging.

"Hey , we're adults now ok . She's not going to say anything. " LE unlocked the front door and for their luck the dorm was in pitch darkness which means the members are sleeping.

"Yah unnie, why it's so dark in here ? " asked Junghwa while clinging to LE like her life depends on that .

"They are asleep you babo . No one is going to know we got back so late." Whispered LE while getting her shoes off.

"BOO ! "

"Yaaaaaaah ! Unnie stop scaring me ." yelled Junghwa while LE was laughing her off .

"Sorry, sorry ! " LE was still laughing at Junghwa's reaction. "Now go to your room. Good night ! "

"Good night Hyojin unnie! And thanks for today !" said Junghwa before entering the bedroom she shared with other two group members.

'Aish this kid ...'

After turning on the lights in the living room, LE felt dry so she decided to head to the kitchen to get some water. In the kitchen a beautiful orange haired girl was sitting at the table, drinking what it seems like to be tea. It was their one and only leader Solji.

"I was waiting for the two of you. Where have you been ?" the leader asked while sipping the tea . "I was out to have dinner with our maknae and forgot to check the time. Are you mad at me ?" asked LE while sitting down on the opposite side of the table.

"No, I'm not. Come here . " Solji was eyeing the chair beside her . LE sat down beside the leader when suddenly felt a bone crushing hug from her.

"What's wrong unnie ?" LE was surprised by the sudden hug. It's not like it's the first hug they share but this one felt different, in a good way. LE felt warmness, joy, safety. It felt like home. She never felt like this when she was with Hani or when they were hugging. It's really different from all the things she experienced before.

"I'm glad that you are feeling better now, Hyojin-ah. I know you suffered a lot because of Hani and I'm sorry for not being by your side. " whispered slowly the leader.

"H-how do you know about this ? " LE was shocked by the Solji's words. How on earth did she found out ? It's that obvious ? "It's obvious, my dear. The way you look at her says it all. I'm sorry , I really am but you need to understand Heeyeon too. She's in love, she loves him. You can't change how a person feel when it comes to love." Solji broke the hug only to see LE's face wet from her tears.

"Calm down please. There's nothing you can do." Solji brought her hand to LE's face and wiped dry her cheeks.

"I know and I feel so pathetic for liking her. I don't know why I thought that she also have feelings for me. It hurts so much unnie..."

"Shh shh I know. I know how it feels. Everything is going to be alright, I promise you that. " Solji hugged LE again and kissed her forehead. Half an hour have passed and LE is starting to calm down. She lifted her head from the leader's shoulder, wiped her tears with back of her hand and gave Solji a small smile. Solji smiled too looking at LE's beautiful features. It's good to see her smile again.

"Thank you unnie " LE took Solji hand and lead her to the couch in the living room.

"Do you mind if we sleep here tonight cuddling ?" a faded pink color starter to appear on LE's cheeks while looking at the ground embarrassed by her own words.

"Sure! Come here Hyojinnie" Solji hugged LE for the nth time that night and let the rapper's head to rest on her chest, both falling asleep in each other's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah yah look at them, they're so cuteeeee ! Omo let's take a picture quickly before they wake up." Hyerin was all over the cuteness of their unnies.

"What if they wake up and scold us ? " asked Junghwa lending her smartphone to Hyerin.

"They won't scold us. Omo so cute, I ship them so hard ! My otp! Or whatever the fans call these kind of things. Heeyeon-ah come here and look at this !" Hyerin run to the bedroom to wake up Hani and run back quickly.

"Yah what's up with all the noise ? I'm trying to sleep .." while rubbing her eyes Hani headed to the living room where the two maknaes were. "Yah they really are something, don't you think ? Are they together or something ? " asked Hani still rubbing one of her eyes and yawning meanwhile.

"I don't know but let's take some pictures ! " said excited Hyerin.

"Don't you dare to take pictures you s ! " a big pair of eyes were looking at them and giving them a deadly glare.

" Run and hide ! The scary unnie has come to life ! " yelled Junghwa running around the living room.

The four unnies are laughing at the maknae's silliness. Suddenly LE jumped up from the couch heading to the bedroom she shared with Solji only to take her smartphone and come back to where the other girls were.

"Yah guys, let's go tonight at this new karaoke place. I found it yesterday when I was out with Junghwa. Let's celebrate the success of our new album and have some drinks. What do you guys think ?" LE asked while showing photos of the place from the internet.

"You're paying, right unnie?" asked Junghwa doing some aegyo which annoyed everyone in the room.

"Yeah, I'm paying. So what do you guys think ? " smiled LE at her beloved members. The truth is that LE needs to talk with Hani to clear up all the misunderstanding and to apologise for her attitude towards her the past few months. She can't do it in the dorm with all the girls around.

"Ok cool ! Let's go !" exclaimed Hani smiling a little. "Yes ! We are gonna get drunk and have fun all night long ~ !" said excited Hyerin in a singing manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's around 11pm that night and the karaoke room is filled with two drunk maknaes, a sober leader (someone needs to drive them back to the dorm) and two still somehow sober girls. The two drunk girls are singing their hearts out, Solji is eating snacks laughing while watching them sing , LE and Hani eyeing each other from time to time .

"We need to talk. Now." LE took Hani's hand and brought to the building's rooftop. Once on the rooftop LE got out a cigarette from her pocket, leaned over the railing with her back facing Hani and started smoking.

"Since when are you smoking, Hyojin-ah ?" Hani approached LE and leaned herself against the railing beside the rapper.

"Since a long time ago .. I do it to relieve stress. Why do you ask ?" LE took another puff not looking even a second at the short haired girl.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" Hani tried to reach the rapper's hand but LE moved away.

"Because we all have secrects Heeyeon-ah..."

"I'm sorry ..."

"Sorry for what ?"

"For not telling nor you or the girls."

"It's ok. I understand. It's something that people don't really like talking about. I mean it's personal and all."

"You've changed Hyojin. Why?"

"I don't know. People change sometimes..." silence filled the surroundings, only the cars below them were heard.

"Actually I brought you here to say sorry for my changed attitude and way of being. I can't be the Hyojin you've met a long time ago. I'm sorry..." By now LE finished smoking the cigarette but got another one from her pocket and brought it to her lips.

"Stop smoking for 's sake ! " Hani took away the cigarette from LE's mouth and threw it in a puddle near them.

"Just stop ok ? It's not good for you ! Does your girlfriend know you're smoking?!"

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend ." LE looked at Hani in a weird way.

"Then what's up between you and Solji ?"

"Nothing . We're just friends, that's it . "

"Oh really ? Because I know for sure that she likes you. " Hani gave LE a serious look.

"She likes me ? Me ? Who would like me ? Let's be serious !" LE laughed out loud hitting Hani gently on her upper arm.

"I don't know if you know it or not but you are actually really attractive. No doubt that she likes you. " she approached LE and took out a pack of mentholated gum from her jeans' back pocket.

" Here. We don't want your girlfriend to know about this." Hani handed over the gum to the rapper and took the rest of the cigarettes from her.

"You won't need this anymore." she winked at LE and threw them in the same puddle as before.

"Thank you, really. I know there is no reason for me to be jealous but I know you got mad at me and I'm really really sorry. And I know the reason why you got distant from me, it's because you knew I liked you and you didn't want me to get hurt That's why you didn't tell me either. I'm sorry that I ignored you and acted like a . I'm really happy for you and Junsu, I mean it this time. I'm happy because I know he's taking care of you better than I'll ever be able. Heeyeon-ah let's be friends again like we used to.. " there is sincerity written in the eyes of the rapper with a small smile playing on her lips.

 

A/n : should I continue this ? Please leave suggestions :3