A Regular Day?

A Broken Heart

(A/N: I hope you like my fanfic! By the way words between the symbols * * are thoughts.)

~ Ppyong! ~

 

 

Soo Min's POV

 

Today was just another regular day for me. I was sitting at lunch with my best friend Taemin like i usually did at school. Taemin and i have been best friends ever since we were little. I have a small crush on him but it's nothing major. Speaking of major crushes i just saw mine. Minwoo, the guy of my dreams. I've liked him ever since we met in 4th grade. You can't blame me for liking him though. Half of the girls in school are in love with Minwoo. The other half is in love with L Joe aka Lee Byunghun. L Joe and i don't get along. Our title would be enemies and all the kids at school know it. When we were younger we were friends but then he started making fun of me infront of the whole class and he'd call  me stupid. To get back at him i put a fake spider on his desk and he screamed like a little girl! Since then he teases me nonstop but Taemin is always with me ready to defend me. What a great friend he is right?

"Soo Min? Soo Min? Are you dreaming of Minwoo again?" Taemin said while snapping his fingers in my face. I giggled and shrugged my shoulders while he just sighed.

 

Taemin's POV

*I hate it when Soo Min dreams about Minwoo. What's so good about him anyways? Nothing! I wish Soo Min could see that i would be a better guy for her then Minwoo...*

"Come with me Taeminnie! I have to get my books from my locker!" Soo Min said while pulling my arm. *I love it when she uses the nickname she made for me but ONLY she can use the nickname!  If anyone else calls me Taeminnie they're asking to get punched in the face*

On our way to Soo Min's locker L Joe stopped us.

"Anyeong buddy!" L Joe said to Soo Min while wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Ewwww what do you want?" Soo Min replied while squirming out of his reach.

"Here's the deal. Do my homework and I won't make fun of you for a week!" he told her while shoving his homework at her.

"Aniyo" Soo Min firmly said.

"Do my homework" L Joe shouted at her.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted at him while blocking him from Soo Min.

"Don't tell me what to do!

"I just did!" L Joe tried to punch me but i dodged it and grabbed his arm.

"Leave. Soo Min. Alone!" I told him while staring at him. I let go of his arm and grabbed Soo Min's arm as we ran to her locker.

"Gomawo Taeminnie!" Soo Min said while hugging me. *I wish she would hug me forever...*

"No problem Soo Min!" I said while hugging her back.

 

Soo Min's POV

I opened my locker and a letter fell out. I read it and my heart skipped a beat.

Dear Soo Min,

I've liked you for awhile.

Will you go out with me?

Meet me at the school parking lot tomorrow araso?

-Love<3

K

 

Taemin's Thoughts

*Dang it! Another guy to compete with?!?!*