▷▶ Chapter 1 ; Tragedy. ◀◁

Eyes Who Can See

 

 

"I think the flower should be here."

Tzuyu , who was sitting at the counter sighed when Jihyo starts nagging about the flowers.


"Stop it , Jihyo." Nayeon come out from the kitchen with a tray of fresh donuts and pastries.

"What? I just want to make sure the cafe was beautiful as the owner." Jihyo said as she start to arrange the vase on the table.


"Yucks. That's gross." Nayeon said with a disgusting look on her face. Jihyo just ignored Nayeon and continue her work.


"Tzuyu , can you bring the croissant bread here?" Nayeon ask as she put the pastries inside the glass counter.


"Okay , unnie." Tzuyu said and walks towards the kitchen.


*Ting Tingg*


The sound of the door bell ring , which means a new customer had arrives.


"Welcome!" they greeted with a cheerful smile.

A man in black suit gives them a smile and he walks towards the counter , that Nayeon was there.


"Can I have your order , please?" Nayeon asked with a bright smile.


"I will have 3 chocolate croissant bread and 3 coffee , please. " he said and put the money ontop the counter.


"Please wait a moment." Nayeon said and press the coffee machine as he ordered. He nods and pick up a call as his phone rang. He walks away from the counter as he answered the phone call.


Tzuyu come out from the kitchen with a tray of fresh bread. She put it inside the glass counter as Nayeon told her to. The guy was still in the conversation on a phone call , go back at the counter. He grabs the pack of hot coffee and croissant bread that was ready to be taken.


"Thank you." he said in hurry and then rushed out of the cafe.

 

 

 

"Really? I will be there in no time." Junhyeok said as he rushed out of the cafe.


"Sir.."


Junhyeok turned her head and saw a girl with dark purple hair stands not far from him.


"Are you talking to me , miss?" Junhyeok asked with a raised brows.


"You forgot your remaining money." Tzuyu said in soft tone as she hand him the money.


Junhyeok take the money and thanked her.


"Enjoy your meals." she said with a bow then walks back to the cafe.


Junhyeok stiffed and stares at her.


'What a nice girl.' he thought.

 

 

 


Tonight was pitch black without any moonlight. A girl with dark purple hair walks out from the cafe. It was 10:45 already , which means it times to go home. Like usual , after finished her part-time work in the Florist's Cafe , she will be the last one to go home. Tzuyu grabs her handbag and slides in ontop her shoulder before lock the front door. She looks in the night sky. The moon was nowhere to be seen , same goes to the stars. It was completely dark night. Looking at it , making she feels something isn't right are going to happen. But , maybe it's just her feeling. It can't be right all the times. Right?

 

'Let’s fly again fly again fly again 
I got this right 내일 일은 걱정 마..'

 

Hearing the song 'Hard Carry' by GOT7 be played , making Tzuyu quickly grabs her cellphone from her handbag and answers the call.


"Hello.?" she said as she put the phone near her left ear.


"Tzuyu-ah , are you still at the cafe?" voice from the phone asked.


"Yes. Why , Jihyo?" Tzuyu said , still standing in front the cafe's front door.

 

"Ah , really.. That's great!"


Tzuyu furrows her brows and waiting for Jihyo to continue.


"Can you go back inside and bring the paper bag that I put under the counter home?"

"Okay." she said as the call ended.


Tzuyu put her cellphone inside her bag , then take out a bunch of keys. She unlocks the door and walks towards the counter. She bend down and try to find the thing. Her eyes saw a paper bag being folded under the counter. She try to look for other paper bags , to make sure that was the one.

 

"It was the only paper bag here." she mumbled and grabs the paper bag that Jihyo asked her to bring home.

 

 

 


"Did you found it?"

 

"Yeah-yeah. I was on my way home right now. Why did you keep calling me just to ask about it? Are these thing important to you?" Tzuyu asked with curious look as she glances at the phone on her left ear.


She heard Jihyo chuckled. "Of course it important! My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday." Jihyo told her.


Tzuyu scoffs and roll her eyes. "Your birthday already passed a few month ago , old woman."


"Is it weird when boyfriend bought something for their girlfriend? Just bring it home!"


The call was ended.


Tzuyu shoved her phone inside her handbag for the second time. She start to walk cross the road when the green light showed. The street was empty , making she feel more uneasy.

 

"Why am I feel these way?" Tzuyu mumbled under her breath.

 

In sudden , her phone rang again. She stops from walking and start digging inside her bag in frustrated.


"These old woman-- can you stop calling me?!" Tzuyu said and looks at her phone screen.


Tzuyu furrows her brows when she realises it wasn't Jihyo. It was 'unknown number' written on her phone screen. Then , it was turned into missed call.


'These person must be mistaken.' Tzuyu thought.


Then , the same number calls her again , making she shivered a little. She take a deep breath and decide to answer the call. She slowly put the phone near her ear and stayed silent. She keep herself shut as she heard someone's breath on the other side.


"W-who's there?" Tzuyu asked with a shaking voice.


No respons.


"Hello?"


Still no respons.


"Crazy." Tzuyu hissed and slides the red button on the screen.


She quickly walks towards the other side of the road. But , a black car come out in sudden towards her direction. The car seemed in rush. Tzuyu feel a bright light shine on her , making she turns and shocked when the car was already in front of her.


"ARGHHHHHHH" she screams ontop of her lungs.

 


*BAM!!*

 


Tzuyu feel her vision becomes blurry as her body bumps on the hard ground. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelids are too heavy. Her head also dizzy and hurts a lot.

 

Then , everything turns into pitch black.