My heart aches

Sometimes the Attention is Not What You Need When your an Idol....

-4 Months ago  ....

"Im sorry Taeyeon...."

The doctor didnt even half to finsh for Taeyeon to start crying, she new that the news would break her heart." H-h-ow l-o-ong do-do I-I h-a-a-ve??" Taeyeon stuttered in between sobs." If you contiue with you hectic schedule with being in SNSD you wont even have a year left more like only 5 months .This is why i urgently ask you to talk to your members and mangement so, you can take a much needed break.." "NO!!  I can do this to my unnies  we just won the GDA (Golden Disk Awads 2010) our life as idols has offically taken off and they need me more then ever!!! Even if im not the best leader they still need my support!!" The doctor held taeyeons hands and said" You dont understand the urgency of this do you? The cancer will travel from your vocal cords to your brain which will lead to you  losing all fuctions in you body and may even cause you slowly forget everthing you ever new until eventullay wont even remember how to breath probably!! Its a slow painful process to have to do it on your own. Please, think this over!!" "Im sorry, but this is what i chose i know its selfish but,i want to spend my last months or even hours with my unnies, and i want to spend them without people haveing to feel pity towards me...." Taeyeon got up hugged her doctor and walked out of the office.

 

-As the months passed fans started to notice how Taeyeon has become more lifeless and sad.Her unnies have wrongly suspected that the reason Taeyeon has become so,weird was because, of Leeteuk and Kang Sora, 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

-How will she tell her unnies??What will be leeteuks reaction??

 

 

Please tell me what you think!!!!!!