Junmyeon

ChuHan Boy
 

 

 

Ever since I had come to this neighborhood, I was told to stay away from Chuhan Boy. I was confused because who was Chuhan Boy and why did they name him that? Was he really that ugly or something? I was really confused but nodded nonetheless. I walked up to my new house and settled inside. It was very spacious. The walls were a light aqua with some white walls on the other side. There was an L couch and stools all over. The shelves were a pale salmon with a paisley design on the corners and the sides. It was a really nice house, considering the furniture and design was rather exquisite.

 

 

I had finished packing my things when I heard meowing. I wasn’t really fond of cats or any other animal. I lived in a place where animals weren’t allowed and or around. So it was very strange. The meowing didn’t stop so I thought that maybe, it’s wanting to be let in? The neighbors sure didn’t like their own cat. I tried blocking out the cat’s meows but they got to me. As soon as I reached the door it stopped. I thought it had finally gone away but when I opened the door I was met with a head of blonde hair and white ears.

Now this, surprised me. This was a mix of human and cat. What did they call them? Hybrids?

This hybrid was on my door step with large heterochromia eyes. His nose was that of a button and his lips where a plump pink. He looked like an angel but as soon as my eyes scanned him, he stopped looking like an angel. One of his ears had a nasty scar and some of his hair was filled with dirt. It looked like someone had thrown freckles on his little face and there were a few faint scars on his neck.  His white shirt had faint red marks and a sleeve that looked like it was about to rip off. He had shorts with small holes at the bottom and cloth daring to be pulled. There were scratches on his knees and legs.  He didn’t wear shoes so his feet were scarred, bruised, and red. I strained my neck to see more of him and saw that his tail was filled with dried blood and stuck fur. He was short. He was really short and small.

“Hi!”

I jumped at his voice. He seemed really happy and his eyes were filled with joy and…love?

“Hi..?”

The hybrid jumped up quickly. He looked shocked but smiled more. He bowed before looking up at me.

“My name is Junmyeon. What’s yours?”

I stared down at him and could feel his joy radiating. His voice was soft and gentle when he spoke.

“My name is Sehun. Where’s your owner Junmyeon?”

His headed tilted to the side, eyes filled with innocence.

“Owner? I don’t have an owner. I’m a stray.”

I nodded and was about to say something when an adult yelled.

“Chuhan Boy go away!”

The hybrid’s eyes widened as he bowed deeply at me before running away.

 

That was the first time I met Junmyeon, or Chuhan Boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The second time I met him was when I was coming home from work. I was carrying some boxes when he walked past.

“Do you need help Mr. Sehun?”

He looked the same except for the scratch on his cheek and his black eye. He took hold of some of the boxes and helped me put them in my house. I was grateful, really. This way I didn’t have to make two trips. Junmyeon smiled gleefully at me before he bowed and hugged me.

“Thanks for not pushing me away like the rest. That makes me really happy.”

I stared at him as he skipped out of my house. His blood stained tail curling around his arm. He looked really horrible.

Not ugly.

Just horrible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon sometimes appeared around me. Either he had more scars or ugly bruises. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The adults around the area talked about me. About how I let “Ugly Boy” get near me and let him touch me. I don’t see what the big fuss is about. He helped me out and the hug was a kind of reward?  Why do adults got to fuss about it? He’s just a stray. Is that really bad in this neighborhood?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The third time I saw Junmyeon was when my friend and I were walking to my house. I was treating him for his win at a job. Junmyeon was on the grass, pawing at the little heads of flowers, his nose twitching as he sniffed. We were walking close when he sneezed rather loudly and cutely. I looked over at him, smiled, and said “Bless you.” Junmyeon looked up at me with the flower in his hand. His eyes were filled with love as he got up and ran over to me. He gave me his flower and hugged me again. My friend’s eyes widened and he yelled.

“Gross! Sehun get away it’ll infect you!”

I was pulled away by Jongin, my friend, as he continued to yell at Junmyeon. I stared at his eyes, one of them hint sadness while the other was happy. Sad and happy? Is that how he lived his life? The yells of Jongin didn’t make Junmyeon move. He bowed deeply at Jongin with a smile.

“I’m Junmyeon!”

Junmyeon was very strange.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I never had a two faced friend until that accident with Jongin and Junmyeon. Now, all that Jongin talked about was the ‘ugly hybrid’ whenever I was around. He always mentioned it to all our other friends. A part of me told me to hate Junmyeon because it was his fault that this is happening. It wasn’t Junmyeon’s fault. It wasn’t his fault at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped caring about what people said. They could kiss my for all I ing care. If they didn’t like the neighborhood I was living in or if they didn’t like Junmyeon, a hybrid they HAVE NEVER MET, they could just say bye. It’s not that I have gotten close to Junmyeon but you can’t judge a book by its cover. So, you can’t judge Junmyeon by his cover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People were shunning me and the only thing I could do was laugh. I sat on my porch and watched Junmyeon catch butterflies, if he could. The only hybrid I’ve seen was Junmyeon so when these other hybrids appeared I was surprised. These hybrids circled Junmyeon.

“Hi guys!” He exclaimed rather gleefully.

I couldn’t really see them since their backs were to me but I watched intently. Junmyeon had fake happiness written all over his face. These hybrids began to attack Junmyeon, kicking him and punching him as Junmyeon meowed helplessly. I threw a rock over to them, hitting the tallest. He turned around as I got up and walked over to them. I’ve been told that hybrids aren’t allowed to fight with humans so this was a good advantage. He stared at me, we both had the same height.

“Leave Junmyeon alone.”

The hybrid’s hands turned into fist as he gritted his teeth. He turned to look down at Junmyeon and spit on him.

“See you around, worthless.”

The hybrids left, giving me weird and dark stares as I bended over to help Junmyeon up. His face was a shade of pink as he looked down.

“I’m sorry Mr. Sehun. Please don’t hate me.”

I raised my eyebrow in confusion before shaking my head.

“Are you hurt?”

Junmyeon looked all over his body before shaking his head.

“Are they the ones that always hurt you?”

Junmyeon’s eyes widened before he shook his head.

“Every hybrid attacks me and so do some of the humans when they get the chance. You know, because humans are superior.”

I bit my lip before picking up the small hybrid. He was incredibly light and I could feel his bones through his run down clothes. Junmyeon squeaked when I picked him up, instinctively gripping onto my arm. He looked at me in shock and began to look all around us, trying to see if anyone saw that. I carried him to my house and settled him on my couch. Junmyeon placed his tail in between his legs, so it didn’t stain anything. I chuckled at that before motioning him to follow me.

“When was the last time you took a shower?”

Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows as he thought. He counted on his frail fingers before looking up at me.

“10 years ago!”

My eyes widened. 10 years ago? He’s been a stray for ten years?! We reached the bathroom and I began to fill the bathtub with warm water. Junmyeon’s eyes sparkled at the sight of it and dipped his finger inside before giggling.

“Minseok hyung used to give me baths. When I was a kitten that is.”

I was about to say something when he jumped over to me.

“Do you have bubbles? I like bubbles ever since I was a kitten!”

I smiled down at him and patted his head. I reached for a container before I poured some in the tub. Junmyeon clapped as he put his hand in to mix the soap.

“Take off your clothes Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon looked at me before he shimmied out of his shorts and pulled his shirt off rather hastily. The hybrid then got in the tub, hitting the bottom with a soft thud. The only thing out of water was his head. He smiled at me, eyes turning into crescents as the dirt and blood came off of him. I smiled as he purred when I scrubbed his head with shampoo.

“I haven’t been pampered for 12 years. This is a real treat. I thank the heavens and Minseok hyung. He told me that he would always be by my side and that all the hard ships would leave. I trust─ ohh that feels so good─ him with all my heart. I knew something good would happen to me sooner or later.”

I hummed at his talk as I began to scrub his body gently. Junmyeon leaned forward as the loofa ran down his back. He purred as all the dirt came off and floated into the water. He did the rest of his body, areas I felt awkward cleaning but he understood. Then he just sat there in his own filth.

“Thank you Mr.Sehun. Thank you a lot.”

“It’s fine. It’s all on my part. I can’t stand this neighborhood.”

Junmyeon hummed at my response. I drained the dirty water before turning on the clean one. Junmyeon got on his knees and lapped at the water, making me laugh. I closed his mouth with my fingers before I took hold of container, let it fill, pouring it on Junmyeon’s head.

“Close your eyes.”

“Okay.”

The water slid down his pale skin, through the dents of his skin and onto the bottom of the tub. I scrubbed his head with one hand while I poured the water. He purred as I did the same to his tail and all over his body. I turned off the water and he got up, wrapping himself in the fluffy towel I brought him. I placed one on his head as he got out of the tub.

"Is this the only thing you have to wear?" I said, pointing to his discarded clothes. Junmyeon nodded, the small towel falling. I picked it up and tied it around his head before I moitioned him to follow me. We walked over to my room where I told him to sit on my bed and dry his hair. I walked over to my drawer and took out a pair of tight boxes (my friend didn't know my size and gave them to me as a gift.) I gave the pair to Junmyeon who's eyes sparkled as I cut a hole and sewed for it. He got up and dried his body from any water before putting on the boxes. They fit him well which is what I wanted. As I walked into my closet, Junmyeon followed along. I pointed to various shirts and shorts and asked him which he liked. Junmyeon's eyes were so wide. His brown eye seemed to be filled with love while his blue one was filled with gratefulness. He ended up wearing a long black sleeved shirt with one of my ugly sweaters, he chose, and a pair of black skinny jeans. The skinny jeans where a bit long for him and it didn't have a hole for his tail.

I took out a pair of scissors and my old sewing kit that my grandpa had given me. I measured, cut, and sewed while Junmyeon watched me in astonishment. I gave him the pair of pants and it ended up fitting him. He hugged me tightly for the third time as I ruffled his damp hair. I looked down at his feet and saw that they weren't as bad as before I walked over to a drawer and pulled out a pair of socks and gave them to him. I couldn't give him shoes because I doubted they were his size. He was short and small but everything else fitted him. 

I cooked something and gave him half of it. I packed a bag for him with extra clothes and sewed pants with pairs of socks plus food.

 

 

I had never seen someone so happy in my whole life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Word went out that I had taken care of Chuhan Boy and everyone was giving me looks of disgust. Junmyeon on the other hand was proud about it and kept telling the group of three about it, even if they beat him.

Junmyeon would run over to my house when he almost got run over or when someone tried to hurt him. I would just cradle him in my arms as he cried, shivered, and meowed. I took care of him in those moments. The moments he desperately needed help in. I guess you could say we got attached that way. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One night in Febuary, Junmyeon had knocked on my door. That day I had a guest over, a female. I opened the door and Junmyeon jumped inside. He had dirt on his knees and on his socks. His face had some skid marks and he was hiding something.

"Happy Valentines day Mr. Sehun!" 

He brought forward what he had and they were a pile of baby's breath. They had some dirt and some of them were wilting. I heard a small snicker as  Junmyeon smiled up at me. I smiled down at him with all my heart and took hold of the flowers.

"Baby's Breath are my favorite flowers. When I was a kitten, my mother said I was like baby's breath in a bouquet of tulips. When I turned of age, Minseok hyung and I ran in a field of them with tulips. Sorry if they're a bit dirty and stuff, I ran all the way to that same field."

Junmyeon grinned before he looked behind me. His ears went down as looked back at me.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something. I didn't mean to. I'll be going—"

"No, stay!" I had said. He looked at me and then towards the female. I brought him in and told the female that we would meet some other time. After she was gone, I bathed Junmyeon again and ate home made dinner with him. The baby's breath in the center.

I didn't let him out that day. I let him sleep there.

I let him sleep with me. He was very grateful.

He wouldn't stop purring at me. 

That's when I realized that Junmyeon was someone I needed to take care of. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ended up doing just that. I  met a vet and had Junmyeon get checked. He was very excited and wouldn't stop hugging me. After all that was done I went to a pet store where Junmyeon said he was born in. There I met the owner and she filed all things necessary for me to take him. I even took him out shopping. I bought him a lot of things. More than necessary. 

As we drove back to my house, the hybrids were around. They watched as Junmyeon came out of my car with shopping bags covering his arms. That day I combed his hair and let him wear some of my clothes. He had black skinnies and a white shirt with a red plaid one on him. He was wearing my old Jordans so he didn't have to be bare footed. They watched as I followed him, caring more bags. They were quite shocked upon seeing this so I looked over at them and winked. I opened the door of my house, letting Junmyeon go in first, before closing it. He skipped all the way to our shared room and placed the bags on the ground. I followed and placed them down as well before sitting in front of him.

"Thank you so much!" 

"It's nothing but you're welcome." I said and recieved a hug and some purring. Junmyeon began taking out his clothes and shoes from the bags before taking off all their tags and stickers. I helped him out with some of it before getting up and making space in my closet for Junmyeon's clothes. After he finished, we both carried all the clothes and shoes over to the closet and organized them. He seemed to be very good at being organized, something I wasn't (which he claimed a lot.)  

After we finished we walked to the couch and laid on it while watching TV, Junmyeon on my right arm in front of me.

He was adorable. 

His tail was curled around one of my arms, eyes glued to the t.v. 

Junmyeon was never ugly. Under all that filth, he was never ugly. People always judge by appearances.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon wanted to take a stroll so we (we as in I) lazied out of bed and got myself in proper attire. The hybrid had already been dressed, having this planned out since he woke up from his nap. I lazily pulled on some shorts and a plaid shirt with matching red shoes. Junmyeon was wearing these dress shorts that went up to his thigh. He had a red shirt with a white pocket and white shoes. He was smiling brightly, tail swishing as he hopped to the door.

Sometimes I wondered if Junmyeon was a puppy in disguise.

So off we went, his tail around my arm as we walked out of the house. I could feel pairs of eyes starin at us as we got to the sidewalk. Junmyeon easily got distracted so he didn't really pay attention to what was going around him. His distination was to go to the park and the park we did.

It was actually a nice day. The sun wasn't so bright, there were clouds and best of all; there was wind. I smiled as Junmyeon let go of my arm to run to a swingset. The hybrid was smiling brightly as he took a few steps to go high and low. I looked around and settled on a small bench. I watched Junmyeon closely as to not lose the cat. 

There was this one time he had been entranced by a butterfly that he got lost and I had to look for him (it took almost all day.)

So keeping an eye on Junmyeon was a big deal. 

Junmyeon giggled as he went up high. He was sort of a daredevil at times. I realized that after he jumped into the lake to find some crab he saw earlier. Take note this lake was either freezing cold or blazing hot. 

Anyways, he gave one last push before he jumped and rolled onto the grass with a small laugh. I stood up and walked over to him, giving him a hand. He giggled and took it, getting up while ruffling the back of his head. His lips were pink and so were his cheeks. 

He would always get rosy.

I watched as he made his way towards the jungle gym. Tail grasping one bar as he worked his way to the top with hsi tongue sticking out. His ears twitched once the air hit them, palms cupping his cheeks as he balanced himself on his feet. I smiled at him, he was waving at me, making his way towards me and spreading his arms. I opened mine, knowing all too well that he was going to jump.

And he did. I caught him, smiling as he curled his tail around my arm. 

I sensed he was going to say something when we both heard a small distinguishable growl. We both looked over where the nose came from. The three dog hybrids from before. Junmyeon had told me that Chanyeol was the tall one, always inflicting the pain. The two short ones were Jongdae and Baekhyun, they both had their way with words. He said that they all used to be friends. 

Used to be. 

Junmyeon hopped out of my arms, waving at the hybrids and smiling. He had forgivin them, usually did with everyone. But I hadn't because they hurt him.

And basically we spent our day messing around with the trio watching us with glares

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was at work today and I felt guilty.  Today is Junmyeon's birthday and I'm working. I seriously hope he didn't escape the house. 

It was almost five and that's the time I usually leave. So I get up, turning off my computer and packing up. I pass by Jongin who just watches me in hurry. I continued to be hostile towards him. I got in my car as soon as possible and started it, making sure not to hit any cars as I got out of my parking space. I made sure to stop by a bakery, paying and receiving the cake I had pre-ordered. I had Junmyeon's present in the backseat. I exit out of the place, keeping my eyes on the road as I imagine Junmyeon getting excited over the present and cake. He's going to look so cute!

As soon as I reached my house, I parked and scrambled out with all the things I was going to give to my Junmyeon. 

If there was anything I wanted to give Junmyeon, it would be the unconditional love he deserved. To remove all the scars on his body, the bruised body parts and most of all; the sadness he has trapped in his little heart. I would give myself up to make sure he was the happiest person in the world. The only person he ever had was Minseok, but Minseok is long gone. 

I'm the only one he has now.

I opened the door but instead of Junmyeon greeting me, there was emptiness. I set the things down on the kitchen table and called out to him. But he didn't answer back. I walked into all the rooms but there was not a bundle of white anywhere. I started to panic.

I walked out and looked around the backyard, searching for any clue that could tell me where Junmyeon was at. He usually wrote small notes or letters but he would never leave just like that. The paranoia started to fill me up. I got back to the yard and noticed Jongdae standing near the door.

"You!" I slightly shouted, making my way towards the dog hybrid. His eyes widened as he shook. 

"Sehun! We have to go! Right now!!!" He grabbed my arm and pushed me to my car, I stared at him confused while pulling at my arm.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked, watching as Jongdae kept looking all around him.

"Sehun please! Junmyeon's in danger!!" He screamed, pushing me to the door of my car. My eyes widened and I immediately got in, hearing Jongdae get in as well. 

"Where is it? Where are they?!" I asked, turning on the engine and making a uturn. 

Jongdae started telling me exactly where to go. I was speeding because Junmyeon was in danger and it would be no good if Jongdae ran to me to tell me he was. 

Jongdae was shaking, ears down as he stared out the window. 

"What the hell is going on?!" I practically screamed, having no idea where I was going.

"They're at the old field, the one Junmyeon really loves!" He whined out loudly, gripping onto the seat. 

"Answer my question, Jongdae." I growled, I had a tight grip on the wheel as I knew exactly where to drive. Junmyeon had begged me to take him there, He wanted to show me the beautiful field. He was so happy, running around the flowers while laughing. We had laid down and stared up at the sky, pointing at clouds with big smiles. We had stayed to watch the sunset, his head on my lap while he made a flower crown. I took a few pictures of him with it, his bright smile radiating. When we were getting ready to leave, he hugged me tightly and told me he was so grateful for everything I've done for him. He cried and cried, clutching onto my shirt and pants with soft pleads of "Never leave me, Mr. Sehun. I love you." 

It broke my heart and I promised him that I will never leave his side and that I loved him. 

"W-we were just messing around w-with him- Like always, I swear! W-we, uh, we trailed him to the f-field and..and.." Jongdae stuttered, hands in his hair as he spoke. 

"And what, Jongdae? What else?" I questioned, pressing the gas pedal some more to reach the field faster. It was at least a mile. 

"C-chanyeol grabbed him and...w-we beat him..like always but...Chanyeol was angry. I could sense how mad he was, he punched Junmyeon all over his body and Baekhyun, Baekhyun let him! I tried to stop them but Baekhyun shoved me. I swear, I tried to stop but they were hitting him so hard. You might not know this b-but, Chanyeol had a huge crush on Junmyeon before and since Junmyeon turned him down; He sought to beat him when he saw him. A-and Baekhyun liked Chanyeol a lot. He was jealous of Junmyeon and would assualt him verbally. Now that I think about it, I have no reason to bully Junmyeon. I was just following them. I'm so sorry, Oh my God. I'm so horrible." He was blabbering, I could hear the anxiety in his voice. I was seething as I drove, eyes locked on the road as I continued listening to Jongdae. 

"Please hurry, Chanyeol has an iron fist and Baekhyun has a lot of stamina." He stummered out, hugging himself as he looked out the window.

Images and flashbacks of Junmyeon running into my arms with tears and bruises filled my head. Junmyeon following me all around the house and holding my shirt when we walked to the park. Junmyeon laughing as I tickled him. Junmyeon jumping on the furniture with his tongue sticking out. Junmyeon with a bubble beard and soapy hair. Junmyeon stuffing his face with tuna and crackers. Junmyeon sleeping on my chest as I read him The Little Prince. Junmyeon playing with my fingers as he talked about Minseok. Junmyeon wearing all white at Minseok's head stone, flowers in his hand. Junmyeon talking to Minseok that same day while sitting on my lap. Junmyeon telling me to never leave him. 

I don't think I can stand losing Junmyeon. 

Jongdae screamed once we got to the field, falling out the car as he ran towards the area. I ran behind him, thoughts on Junmyeon. As we both got to the spot, I witnessed Chanyeol kicking Junmyeon in the side while Baekhyun held him. I saw Baekhyun bite down on Junmyeon hard enough to make blood spurt out. Jongdae hurled himself onto Baekhyun, pinning him down and screaming at him. Junmyeon barely looked up before everything went in slow motion. 

Chanyeol kicked Junmyeon in the face as I raced up behind him.

I threw the hybrid onto the ground, straddling him and hurling punches at his face. Junmyeon was on the ground, eyes closed while I continued to hit Chanyeol.

After I finished, I knelt down next to Junmyeon. I was shaking as I cupped his face. Tears streamed down my face as I called out his name. Junmeyon's eyes were closed, his body limp. I his hair, calling his name a few more times as I pulled him onto my lap. Junmyeon wasn't responding and I was freaking out. Everyone was quiet as I held Junmyeon, crying loudly. I held him tight, kissing the top of his head while whispering I Love Yous. 

Junmyeon never deserved all the hate he recieved. Junmyeon was never at fault for anything. Junmyeon was just a kitten who needed love in his life.  Junmyeon only ever desired happiness and love. He didn't deserve this. 

In the midst of my grieving, I felt a tail wrap around my arm. I opened my eyes and I saw Junmyeon looking up at me. I quickly and carefully picked him up. He didn't say anything, just stared at me with his heterochromia eyes. 

"Thank you so much, Mr. Sehun. I love you." He whispered, smiling as tears formed in his eyes. I shook my head as I carried him. 

"This isn't over, Junmyeon. I'm going to take you to the hospital a-and we're gonna fix you up and I'm going to take you home to celebrate your birthday. Then we're going to eat and we're gonna watch movies, and I'm gonna read The Little Prince again, and...and.. we're going to sleep together." My voice was cracking and tears where falling as I carried him to my car. Junmyeon could only stare, his eyes losing focus. He gripped my arm with his tail, getting my attention as he whispered.

"Thank you for everything. I love you with all my heart. You truly made me happy. Kim Junmyeon...loves Oh Sehun. I wish to see you in the stars with Minseok. Then...we'll all be together. Like a family. I'll see you in the stars, Sehun. I love you."

I shook my head as I strapped Junmyeon into the seat, going into my own seat and turned the car on. I was crying as I drove away, going at a higher speed while wiping my eyes from my tears and holding Junmyeon's small hand. I passed other cars and looked every so often to the hybrid who had his eyes closed. 

In a span of a few minutes, I reached back to the city and to a vet. I parked quickly and brought the hybrid out gently, hugging him dearly with more tears as I walked into the animal hospital. 

"P-please! Help him, please...I beg of you!" I sobbed loudly, getting the attention of the nurses who immediately brought out a stretcher and placed the hybrid on top. I was shaking as I watched the nurses take the hybrid to a pair of doors. I'm so scared, my eyes wide open as I sit on a chair. So many flashbacks of Junmyeon invade my mind and I can't stop crying. 

"Where did The Little Prince go?" Junmyeon asked, tail flicking gently as he looked up at me. We had finished reading the book, sitting on the couch and drinking tea. Junmyeon was in a blanket, head rested on my chest as I hugged his waist with one of my arms. 

"The Little Prince went back to his Rose." I smiled, setting the book down.

"But...he got bit by the Snake...didn't he die?" He looked up at me again, eyebrows furrowed. I kissed the top of his head and nodded slowly.

"Yes, he did get bit by the Snake but the Snake said that anything he bit would go back to where they were originally from. So the Pricne went back to Aesteroid B-612." He frowned some more, resting his head back on my shoulder.

"The Pilot witnessed it though..."

"Yes and The Little Prince told him," I said, flipping the book back open and finding an excerpt to read, "In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend...I shall not leave you.”

Junmyeon sighed softly and snuggled up to me, "If either one of us is no longer breathing, I'd like to imagine you'd be up in the stars; laughing with Minseok and waiting for me."  My heart tightened as I hugged the hybrid close to me. 

"I'll never leave you, Junmyeon." 

I stayed seated, waiting for a nurse to come back for what I felt was hours. I didn't have anyone to contact to be here for me. I was just by myself, sitting in the corner and hugging myself. Junmyeon is so special to me, seeing him like this, having him feel so lifeless in my arms--it was too much. I've never felt this much sadness in my life. 

I don't want to lose him.

I don't know how many minutes or hours had passed but a nurse finally went to my side. She told me to follow her and I was guided to the doctor's office. He had a grim look and I immediately knew that Junmyeon wasn't going to make it. I tried not to cry but there were tears streaming down my face and he told me he was sorry.

Junmyeon had three broken ribs, internal bleeding, a broken arm, bruises and a broken leg. 

Junmyeon isn't able to make it because the ribs pressed too hard into his other organs and he wasn't granted with the ability to walk again. Aside from that, Chanyeol's kick gave brain damage and Junmyeon went blind. I couldn't stop shaking. 

The doctor told me that the best thing to do was to let him go. 

I started to cry harder, getting up and following the doctor towards the room Junmyeon was in. I heard and saw the machines connected to his small body, all just to keep him breathing. His eyes were closed but his ears picked up my steps and his eyes sowly opened. He couldn't see me but I could see him and there was no emotion in his eyes. The bright heterochromia color had left and was replaced with a pastel purple and brown. He couldn't see and he knew that. I walked to his side and held his small hand, giving it a squeeze and kissing it gently. He purred very lightly when I his ears. I couldn't stop sobbing and he made a small noise. 

"Junmyeon...I'm so sorry...I..I don't want to let you go-I can't let you go!" I wailed, dropping on my knees as I held his hand. He gave me a weak squeeze and smiled. 

"Minseok...wants me...back..." He barely whispered, eyes looking no where. 

"I'll be like a star...and you'll...join us...soon." He said, smiling as I cried even more. I cupped his cheek as my tears fell on his face. 

"J-Junmyeon..-I-I can't...I-I don't want y-you to leave--" 

"I love you."

I stared at his blind eyes and slowly noddded, "I..love you too." I whispered and kissed his forehead, trying to hold back my sobs as I pulled away.

"Turn...it...of-off." He said and I immediately knew what he meant. I held his hand as I turned around and saw the doctor standing near the doorway. He went over to the many machines and slowly started turning them off. I cried as I held Junmyeon's hand, pleading and begging that he shouldn't go. He gave me his last smile before everything was turned off and he was no longer breathing. 

I don't think I've ever cried this much for a person. 

loved love him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

May 22, 2014 my beloved Junmyeon was taken away from me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

word count: 6064


I wrote this fic based off a story I read that was probably fake but it made my heart hurt so I decided, why not? Anyways, ChuHan Boy was a story that was in my drafts for a year I think anD I just now finished it. I will be going back to Are We Really One? and others that are up and "running" I'm sorry that I haven't updated anything in a while, don't hate me okay I have writerss block. Anyways, thanks for reading and comment your support or thoughts and tell me how you felt about it!(I really love Seho/SeSu/Hunho)