Final

Unsaid Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, I really planned this to be posted today but I didn't expected Tiffany's comeback so I am happy! *ugly crying

 

The sound of the bell echoed the small apartment brought the girl out of her muse from a certain someone, leaping to get to the door as her heart yearned and hoped for the person she had been longed for behind the door. 

Her face brightened up with a huge smile when her eyes met the other person as soon as she opened the door, arms reaching out to grab the person inside her apartment to give a hug. She sunk into the embrace and sighed out the longing, warmth engulfed her at the close intimacy and her heart melted at the familiar scent. 

"You finally came." she stated in relief as she pulled back and cupped the other's cheeks, beaming in pure happiness.

"Of course I would. For you." she replied, hands slided softly inside the girl's shirt and smiled when she heard a sigh from the girl at her gentle caresses with her thumbs against the skin.

She held her hand and brought her to the room, turning around only to find her pushing her softly onto the bed with forehead attached to each other. Both were smiling as they continued to stared into each other's eyes.

"I've missed you, Taeyeon." she said softly as she reached out a hand and brought Taeyeon's face closer, smiling when Taeyeon rubbed their nose together.

"I've missed you too, Tiffany." Taeyeon uttered, sighing before she leaned in for a sweet kiss. She hummed in relief at the contact that she had been yearn this past few weeks, without seeing the girl. 

Tiffany kissed back gently as she held Taeyeon's cheeks with both hands, relenting when Taeyeon pushed her completely to rest on the bed. That's when she feel something on her neck, tickling her as Taeyeon hovered on top of her.

She knew but she had to get a look at it so albeit reluctant, she pushed Taeyeon softly and her eyes immediately caught the pendant dangling from Taeyeon's neck. She reached out and stared at it menacingly with full of hatred in her eyes, wishing for it to disappear, away from Taeyeon, away from them.

Taeyeon watched on with sadness in her eyes before she brought Tiffany to look at her. She took Tiffany's hand and put it on top of her chest, whereas her heart was beating, "This is yours, I promise. This is only yours." she stated, smiling weakly when Tiffany's teary eyes met hers.

Tiffany ed Taeyeon's shirt gingerly and parted her shirt, putting her hand on top of Taeyeon's bare chest, tracing the small 'T' tattoo with her fingers - smiling at the meaning of the tattoo while she felt it thumping against her palm before she leaned to give a few soft pecks on them. 

Her lips trailed to Taeyeon's neck, kissing them softly. Her hands slided inside the parted shirt, caressing Taeyeon's bare waist and pulled back in haste when Taeyeon flinched. She trembled when she take a good look at it and found a purplish bruise, big one, on Taeyeon's skin. 

"She hit you again." she gritted her teeth, trying to control her anger. 

Taeyeon wasn't able to say anything. She couldn't. However, she relented when Tiffany pushed her onto the bed softly with Tiffany hovered on top of her this time. She reached out her hands and cupped Tiffany's cheeks, "It's fine." she assured with a small smile when she saw Tiffany's teary eyes.

"It's not." Tiffany choked. "Leave her. Be with me, Tae. I.." she stopped herself from uttering the magical words, closing her eyes in frustration for not being able to say that she loves Taeyeon.

She loved Taeyeon so much, more than anything, more than everything in this world but in fear of hurting each other, they didn't say anything about it. Taeyeon knew, she knew, about how they felt towards each other. Both just hope that each of them would know through every of their actions towards each other. 

Taeyeon closed her eyes, ignoring the sting. "You know what she would do. If she know about us.." she gulped and opened her eyes to look at Tiffany. "I don't want you to get hurt." she told her softly, eyes dimming. 

"She can't treat you like this. She can't, Tae." she eyed the pendant on Taeyeon's neck. "You're not her slave. Her toy. She can't insisting that she owns you by forcing you to wear that stupid pendant!" she was about to grab the pendant but her hand was held back.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Fany. You mean everything to me." Taeyeon sadly told her, pleading her to understand her reason. 

"You mean everything to me too, Taeyeon. But what about your freedom? She can't treat you like this, Tae. I can't take it anymore. Please, Taeyeon." Tiffany's tears fell finally on her cheeks.

Taeyeon held back her tears, "I know and I'm sorry, Tiffany." she uttered the same words every time she was in Tiffany's arms, every time they talked about this, every time. She meant it. She's always sorry for not being able to give her everything, for dragging Tiffany into this but the heart want what it wants.

Tiffany knows from the start but she know she's not the only one who is struggling with this pain. Taeyeon had it more than her and she want Taeyeon to be with her, make her happy, more than anything. 

She could back off but her heart couldn't take it. Much more when she knew about that woman and the urge for not letting Taeyeon go went strong. She want to make Taeyeon free, away from that woman. 

Taeyeon was and still means everything to her. She was more than determine to let Taeyeon have her freedom from that woman and be with her. She's not going to give up. She will make Taeyeon hers, forever. 

"I'm not going to let you bear this alone, Taeyeon. I'll do anything for you. I will die for you." Tiffany confessed and held back the urge to say how much she loves her.

"Fany, please.." Taeyeon pleaded, shaking her head. 

Tiffany closed her eyes and calm herself down. It had been always like this. She always lost control every time she saw that pendant on Taeyeon's neck. Nobody owns Taeyeon like that. She definitely, without any hesitation, will rip of that necklace off Taeyeon's neck one day. She had been wanting to do that since she knew the meaning of that pendant when Taeyeon told her that one day but relented when Taeyeon asked her to be patient.

She will listen to Taeyeon. She will wait patiently for Taeyeon. She will follow whatever Taeyeon ask her to. She will let Taeyeon deal it in her own way, she will follow Taeyeon having it in her own way. She will and she always do.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany opened her eyes at the quiet apology and let it unanswered as she leaned in and planted kisses on Taeyeon's neck down to her collarbone. She smiled a little when she saw the tattoo and kissed it, above the beating heart. 

Taeyeon smiled as well when she saw the smile, caressing Tiffany's hair as the latter went down to leave a few pecks on her bruise. She sighed and brought Tiffany up when she saw the latter's trembling lips. She pecked Tiffany's neck when Tiffany planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

She knew what Tiffany's trying to say as she left a few pecks on Tiffany's neck, hoping Tiffany knew what she was trying to say too. She does, it seemed, judging by the sudden caressing on her arm before Tiffany's hand covered her own, interlacing their fingers together.

Taeyeon knew that she knew when Tiffany planted her forehead against her, rubbing their nose together and both started to smile when they caught each other's unsaid magical words.

Words meant nothing when their actions screamed louder.

The morning after, the rustled of the comforter can be heard when one of them stirred from her sleep and exhaled when she felt the softness of the sheets on her . She turned her head and smiled drowsily at the sight that greeted her. 

She reached out and palmed the sleeping girl's cheek, contented at the comfortableness she felt and at the smile on the sleeping girl's face. She sighed softly when her eyes caught the same tattoo that she had on the bare chest of the other girl's.

She caressed the small 'T' tattoo with her forefinger, tracing it softly. She scooted closer and planted a few light kisses on it, happy and grateful at the meaning of the tattoo. She moved her hand and roamed her palm up softly against the girl's waist, smiling when the girl arched her back and feel a hand went to the back of her head. She felt a thumb tracing the tattoo behind her ear whilst the other fingers tangled and grip into her hair. 

She continued her journey up to her collarbone, neck, jaws and everywhere her lips could plant and feel the soft hands slided up on her back, hugging her body close. Her lips finally met the other one and both of them hummed and sighed in satisfaction, tugging each other's lips gently.

"Tae." Tiffany called between the caresses of their lips, lips tugging into a smile against Taeyeon's lips when Taeyeon pulled her arm and interlaced their fingers as she pressed their joined hands on the bed beside her head.

Taeyeon pulled away after leaving a few pecks on Tiffany's lips, watching the latter turned her head and smile at the sight of their interlaced fingers. She squeezed Tiffany's hand and smiled when Tiffany looked at her. 

"I promise you, I will do my best. For you. For us." Taeyeon leaned down and kissed the tattoo on Tiffany's heart. "Please wait for me." she pleaded as she looked up.

Tiffany reached out a hand and caressed Taeyeon's cheek, "I always have and I will always do." she softly said.

Taeyeon went up and lowered her body on Tiffany, burying her face against Tiffany's shoulder and neck. Tiffany smiled and held Taeyeon closer against her body, caressing Taeyeon's hair and back softly with her fingers. 

Both were content being in each other's arms and added to the feeling of their bare bodies against each other, fitting like a perfect puzzle brought nothing but happiness. Their breathing was calm, their heart was in peace, their mind filled with nothing but the thoughts of them being forever like this in each other's arms. 

Tiffany wished for nothing but time to stop for awhile as she listened and feels on how Taeyeon's calmness brought nothing but peacefulness to her; to her heart and mind. She always wondered how comfortable it is when she's with Taeyeon in whatever situation. She mostly loved being in silence when she is with Taeyeon. It's like, they didn't need any word and could express themselves being in each other's arms in silence.

"What do you want to do, today?" Tiffany reluctantly broke the soothing atmosphere between them while gently pampered Taeyeon's body with her graceful caresses. "Hmm?" she cooed softly as she planted a kiss on Taeyeon's head. 

"Anything or nothing. As long as I am with you. I am yours for today, all day." Taeyeon mumbled as she rubbed her nose against Tiffany's neck.

"I wish you would be mine forever. Not just for today." Tiffany thought sadly to herself as she closed her eyes. She was snapped back into the harsh reality as she held Taeyeon tighter and closer against her, immediately exhaling when her nose caught Taeyeon's scent.

Sensing Tiffany's silence, Taeyeon pulled back and sighed softly. She knew what Tiffany was thinking behind that smile on her face, she always do. So she offered nothing but a kiss that conveyed every words she couldn't say out of . 

Tiffany hummed between the gentle swipes on her lips, bringing Taeyeon closer as she pressed her down onto her own body. She understand and she always hope that happiness would be their end of misery and the beginning of their journey together, without that woman, without hiding, without having that fear of hurting each other.

Taeyeon pulled away and smiled at the lips that doesn't want to let hers go by following her retreating lips. Tiffany breathed out in displeasure and went to Taeyeon's jaw instead, nuzzling her nose before she started to left pecks on Taeyeon's jaws. 

Taeyeon chuckled as she moved her head away, "I want to spend my time with you." she answered the silent glare. "Aw, you're adorable." she grinned at the frown attached on Tiffany's face. "Smile?" she requested.

"No." Tiffany frowned even more, sulking playfully. She pushed Taeyeon's shoulder with one hand when she saw that cheeky plus that adorable smile on Taeyeon's face. She knew what that smile meant as she suppressed her own.

"No?" Taeyeon's eyes had this mischievous glint as she brought Tiffany's hand up to her lips, pecking each fingers. She went to Tiffany's neck and playfully growl, laughing when Tiffany shrieked. 

"Yah!" Tiffany couldn't hold back the laugh as she tried to push Taeyeon away from tickling her neck. She squirmed when Taeyeon's hands went to her waist and pushed Taeyeon's hands away from tickling her waist.

Taeyeon poked her waist with a finger and watched Tiffany scooted back in haste to avoid her poke but she held Tiffany tighter. She laughed again when Tiffany shrieked at her playful jabs and tickles. 

She smiled at the sound of Tiffany's laugh and stopped her attacks, watching Tiffany who was trying to catch her breath. Tiffany looks so endearing to her and she meant everything to her, the reason why Taeyeon didn't give up in fighting. 

Growing up without parents since she was a teenager was tough and added to the debts she owed to a guy make her life tougher when she had to deal with his daughter. It was bearable but when he died, it got worsened. 

With bruises and wounds on her body, with no one by her side, she had thought about ending it all. She wanted to meet her parents sooner but some miracle happened when she met Tiffany for the first time that changed her mind.

It was such a wonderful feelings; a feeling she never had and she never feel. Not even towards her own wife. She had accepted her own fate, that she had to marry a woman she never had a slight liking for, in a forced marriage to respect the old man's wish. To paid all kindness and debts she had, she agreed.

But after learning about his daughter, she thought her life couldn't get any tougher. That's when Tiffany's appearance in her life changed everything. Changed her thoughts about how should love feels like.

She still could remember their first encounter and how they started. As cliche as it might sound, they met at a cafe whereas Tiffany worked for at that time. Tiffany was the first one who approached Taeyeon and confessed that she liked the older girl after so many visits Taeyeon made at the said cafe. She asked, albeit shyly, that she would like to know Taeyeon better.

Tiffany would always try to approach her, smiling that beautiful eye-smiles of hers, writing some cute words on her cups with a cute smiley and a heart on Taeyeon's name. Sometimes she would treat Taeyeon some cookies treats that she know Taeyeon loves, judging by how lit Taeyeon's eyes would be at the sight of them. 

It made Taeyeon's heart fluttered and pounded hard at the simple yet cute gestures Tiffany tried to initiated. However, she had to stop before Tiffany get hurt even more so she stopped coming by. 

Maybe fate was really trying to brought them together when one day they met each other at the Han River. Both were walking around, one trying to get some fresh air, another one trying to escape from everything, everyone with wounds and bruises when they stumbled against each other. 

Tiffany was surprised and genuinely worried at the sight of the cuts on Taeyeon's lips and bruises on her face.

That night, they spend their time in silence before Tiffany broke it off, asking about those cuts and bruises, asking why she stopped coming by at the cafe. She looked at her in pure sadness that pulled Taeyeon's heartstrings so badly.

Taeyeon trusted her and asked her to lend her ears if she don't mind, exhaling when Tiffany took her hand and gave her a small smile. Taeyeon had decided to come clean, explaining why she stopped coming by and why she hadn't reply any of Tiffany's gestures.

Tiffany cried when she told her about her wife, about the cuts and bruises. She rambled on and on that she shouldn't get treated like that, that she should do something about it. But when she told Tiffany the real reason why she couldn't do that, she was brought into a warm embrace.

That night, the coldness of the wind felt nothing as the warmth from Tiffany seeping her entire body when Tiffany wrapped her arms around her. And that night too, Tiffany promised to her that she would take care of her - much to Taeyeon's surprise. 

Since that day, Tiffany said nothing about anything but take a good care of her. Every smiles that Tiffany offered to her made her days much better, every simple gestures made her heart fastened, everything made her feel loved. 

How they started was a blur. 

Tiffany insisted on making her feel treasured, loved and cared for. Tiffany couldn't hold it back anymore when she found out that Taeyeon got beaten up badly again that one day. Without her consciousness, Tiffany had reached up her hands and caressed Taeyeon's bruises and cuts on her face when she tended the heartbreaking sight of Taeyeon's body at her apartment that day. 

Her feelings towards Taeyeon blinded all those logics that has been running in her mind. This adorable human being deserve nothing but good things and she wanted to give her that, she wanted to be the one who give Taeyeon all that. 

Taeyeon could feel her heart pounding so fast as she held her breath when she saw Tiffany's face closing onto hers. She trembled when she felt soft kisses against her cheeks whereas the cuts and bruises on. 

That day, they shared their first kiss as they ignored all logics and the risks. The sparks, the flutters, the thumping hearts, the shallow breaths and how they feels towards each other was too great to be ignored.

It was magical.

Taeyeon didn't regret it at all. Tiffany sticks to her promises despite the unofficial status between them. Tiffany made her happy, made her feel loved. She showered Taeyeon with affections and with everything she had that Taeyeon always feel bad that she couldn't give as simple as a status on what they have. 

Tiffany deserved better but Tiffany countered back with the same words thus the reason why she wanted to be there, be with Taeyeon. 

"Hey." A poke on her cheek brought her out of her muse before the same hand cupped her cheeks, smiling at her. "What are you thinking, hmm?" Tiffany brought her face closer and gave a gentle peck on her cheek before she went back to stares into her eyes.

For Tiffany, fight she will.


~~~


"I really wanted to bring you out today." Taeyeon sighed out in frustration as she sat on the floor of Tiffany's apartment, searching some movies to watch but sulked when she couldn't find something interesting. 

Tiffany smiled at the cute sight as she scooted closer to Taeyeon and hugged her neck from behind. "That's okay. We could play games? I don't mind actually. I like being with you like this." she kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon huffed and puffed her cheeks cutely when Tiffany turned her around to face her. She had to smile when Tiffany put her forehead on hers, bumping their forehead together and playfully avoid her lips and nose from bumping against her when Taeyeon tried to kiss her.

"Yah." Taeyeon protested as she tried to follow Tiffany's lips but the girl has been teasing her by retreating her head and bumping their nose together. 

Tiffany giggled when Taeyeon held her nape, holding her head in place. They shared a few sweet pecks and smiles as they looked into each other's eyes in close space between their face. 

"Today, it's all about us. Nothing else, okay? We could do anything, do nothing, as long as it's only us. All about us, only you and me." Tiffany bumped Taeyeon's nose with her own affectionately. 

Taeyeon hummed softly, "Only you and me." she nodded as she rubbed their nose together and smiled when Tiffany pulled away, their pinkies loosely interlaced with each other. "Can we watch this?" she randomly grab a movie and show it to Tiffany. 

Tiffany laughed, "Spongebob movie? You're a kid." she shook her head fondly as she brought herself up to the couch while waiting for Taeyeon to play the movie.

Taeyeon finished putting the disk into the player and grinned when she turned around, jumping onto the space beside Tiffany with a playful growl. She kissed the giggling girl's cheek and relented but willing when Tiffany brought her closer.

Taeyeon sang the opening song happily much to Tiffany's amusement. If she was told that this Kim Taeyeon was a lovely adorable dork a year ago, she wouldn't have believe it. Taeyeon wasn't normally like this but she was quiet, calm and composed girl when she first know her. 

She realized that Taeyeon wasn't able to express herself with all things she had went through. She was glad that she, however managed to bring this side of Kim Taeyeon that no one else seems to know and see.

Taeyeon is a beautiful kind soul who deserves nothing but everything in this world. She's fragile behind that strong upfront she always show to everyone but Tiffany has seen it all. She wanted to protect Taeyeon with all she had, if she could. 

She didn't understand how someone could hurt this beautiful human being, she never was and never will. She wanted to protect all of Taeyeon; her heart and her everything. She wanted to throw the glint of sadness in Taeyeon's eyes away forever. Even though she managed to make Taeyeon happy for a while when they were together but it was not enough for Tiffany.

Taeyeon deserves much more.

Tiffany found Taeyeon so endearing that she couldn't resist to give the woman a soft kiss on her cheek, smiling when Taeyeon turned her head to give her a kiss on her nose as a reply of her gesture.

Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand and watched how her palm met Taeyeon's in a gentle caress before their fingers closed in a perfect fits, interlacing them together. She put her other hand on top of their interlaced hands, caressing Taeyeon's knuckles with her thumb as she rested her head on Taeyeon's.

She exhaled at the familiar indescribable feelings she always feel whenever she's with Taeyeon. She would do anything to be in Taeyeon's arms, to feel this kind of feelings, to be with Taeyeon, to be Taeyeon's and she would do anything for Taeyeon.

Why is this feels so wrong yet so right at the same time? The flutters, the butterflies, the sparks and all that cliche stuffs people have been telling her was bunch of lies in her opinion until she met Taeyeon.

Oh, it feels so wonderful. The feelings she ever feel towards Taeyeon, how deeply in love she is with this wonderful human being, how much she wanted to utters those words to the world, her world; Taeyeon, is indescribable.

She only wanted Taeyeon to know that she is her world.

She wanted Taeyeon. 

She only want a simple life with Taeyeon. The first thing she wanna do with Taeyeon in their simple life is to tell her how much she loves her and to hear Taeyeon say the magical words to her as well. 

She wanted to sleep next to Taeyeon; the last thing she'd ever see before she go to sleep is Taeyeon's face and the first thing she would see when she open her eyes is Taeyeon's face.

She wanted to wake Taeyeon up with kisses, whispers, giggles and caresses. She wanted to wear Taeyeon's shirt when she's making the breakfast for the both of them in the morning. She wanted to be hugged from behind and let Taeyeon's warmth engulf her body when she's doing something in the kitchen. 

She wanted to argue with Taeyeon about simplest thing in their life and make up with kisses and hugs.

She wanted a simple life with Taeyeon.

Why is it so hard to have all that? Why... Is it so unfair? They are only two people who wants to love each other. 

"Hey." A soft touch on her cheek brought her out from her muse. She exhaled and smiled at the concern look on Taeyeon's face. She held Taeyeon's hand on her cheek and gave it a kiss. She chuckled and nodded when the skeptical look on Taeyeon's face didn't disappear, leaving a peck on Taeyeon's button nose to assure her.

Taeyeon smiled softly yet understandingly and kissed her forehead gently.

The moment was always this beautiful and when their eyes met each other, no words needed. 


~~~


"Yah!" Tiffany laughed out loud and squirmed when Taeyeon playfully tickled her, pushing her away but the latter only growled and pounced on her more, tickling her mercilessly. "Taeyeon!" she pushed Taeyeon with her feet, shrieking when Taeyeon caught her leg and begin to tickle her feet.

"Kim Taeyeon, stop before I accidentally kick you for real!" she giggled when Taeyeon made funny faces at her before continue poking her feet. She pulled her feet from Taeyeon's hold and squirmed further up on the bed.

She stopped at the head of the bed with her back against the headboard, breathlessly yet cheekily gave a playful smile at the crawling girl who was growling playfully at her. She stuck her tongue out and shrieked real loud when Taeyeon pounced on her, laughing when Taeyeon flinched at the high pitched sound.

She watched Taeyeon fell onto the bed dramatically. 

"Defeated. K.O." Taeyeon gasped for an air.

Tiffany giggled and crawled towards the girl who was flailing the small part of white sheet in her hand, "My dork." she pecked her lips as she hovered on top of the grinning woman.

She closed her eyes when Taeyeon reached out a hand to cupped her cheek. She smiled and leaned against the warm palm, opening her eyes to smile at the woman beneath her. She breathed out softly and felt her heart contented. 

Taeyeon's clear onyx eyes stared into hers deeply, melting her completely. She could drown in them forever, she wouldn't mind at all. Her smile widened with much ease, softly and warmly, when she saw Taeyeon's smile.

These simple things that make her feel contented about Taeyeon or whenever she's with Taeyeon, are her smile and how her eyes spoke so much when can't and how easy for her to understand those unspoken words.

She leaned softly, like she was lure closer and followed the force willingly towards Taeyeon. She glanced down at her lips and parted her own lips, glancing back into Taeyeon's eyes and smile as she went towards the lips. 

She couldn't absorbed the softness as she titled her head a little, chuckling breathlessly against Taeyeon's lips at the hard pound inside her chest. Like it was their first time, it was sweet.

Taeyeon felt the same as she brushed their lips together before she went back to kissing Tiffany with much gentle and softness. There was nothing to rush and they prefer this magical feelings more every time their lips met each other.

Tiffany pulled back softly, chuckling breathlessly when their lips apart with a soft plop. Her eyes were twinkling when they met Taeyeon's gentle gaze and they smiled at each other without saying anything.

"Cuddle?" Taeyeon grinned childishly and crinkled her nose when Tiffany pecked her nose before get off her. She plopped onto the bed with a bounce and yelped when Tiffany pulled her and wrapped her arms around her from the back. 

Tiffany hummed in satisfaction as she wrapped Taeyeon's petite body in her embrace and snuggled onto Taeyeon's shoulder. One of her hands slipped inside Taeyeon's tank top and caressed the smooth skin with her fingers. 

Taeyeon breathed out contently and took Tiffany's hand inside her top, interlacing them together. She felt Tiffany's wriggling between her own and she played with them, chuckling when Tiffany chuckled against her shoulder.

Taeyeon pulled out of the warm embrace and Tiffany lifted her chin off her shoulder with a confuse frown on her face, puffing her cheeks when Taeyeon turned around to face her. The latter cupped her cheek and leaned up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter