My Everything spells Y.O.U

You are my everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s call it a day everyone, I will call another meeting to polish the task that we need to do before we release Davichi’s new album” Lee Donghae who was leading the meeting remove his eyeglasses as soon as the other staff got out from the conference room. He sat beside the absent minded brunette who is now on his own world and staring at the empty space, Not realizing that the meeting had ended.

“Kyuhyun-ah”

“Kyu!”

“Earth to Kyuhyun, Hello!” Donghae waved his hand in front of the brunette’s eyes but it is still futile.

“Yesung-ssi!” Kyuhyun immediately stand up from his seat and looks around then when he found nothing he glare at his friend who was now laughing “You look stupid tho.” another wave of laughter came from Donghae “Shut up, Lee Donghae!” Kyuhyun lowly said and Donghae automatically stop laughing afraid of furious Kyuhyun.

“It’s been 3 Years, Kyuhyun.”

“And it feels like it just happened a while ago”

I’m so tired of you and your excuses Cho Kyuhyun! You always apologize but you never do anything to prove me that I am worthy of your time!”

“I’m sorry Yesung let me—“

“For goodness sake please stop apologizing! I’m so tired of hearing that from you! I’m tired Kyuhyun! If you want to marry me then learn how to prioritize your work and your relationship with me. If your employees needs you! I need you more than anything! You’re my everything Kyuhyun! But I am just nothing to you! Well then I will get out of your life!”

Yesung sobbed miserably and harshly wiped his tears on his cheek, While Kyuhyun was also crying. He is tired too he needs Yesung now but it seems like the source of his light had reach his limits. Yesung’s cry becomes louder, Kyuhyun wanted to stop the older’s cry so he trapped the older into his arms leaning him on the wall and kiss him eagerly, At first Yesung had tried to push him away but he soon melted into his lover’s kiss and wrapped his arms around the brunette’s neck. Kyuhyun scooped the older and wrapped his legs around his waist and walked into his bedroom where he gently lay down the older not pulling away from the kiss that they are engaged in, He didn’t let Yesung to pull away from the kiss. Yesung might changed his mind so he hold his nape to deepen the kiss and their both inhale through their nostrils and exhales through their open mouthed kiss. They didn’t know how but it was fast they are now laying half of their body was already covered with a blanket because of the confrontation earlier they both fall into slumber while cuddled up on their bed, Kyuhyun holding Yesung as if he will never let go of him while Yesung was sound asleep his head in Kyuhyun’s neck.

The sun was already in the sky and Kyuhyun found his bed empty and he knows that Yesung made up his mind. That is to leave him.

“I’m such an idiot, Hae” Donghae squeeze his friend’s shoulder and look at him with pity and then he hugged the now weeping brunette. Every whimper he feels the regret and the pain that Kyuhyun had. And he knows that Yesung is Kyuhyun’s everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter