Chapter 1 : Dear Diary

Big Mini World

Dear Diary, 

I want to say that everything was so hard all day. 

 

"Noona!", I heard Hanbin's voice, damn it's him again.. I turn around to greet him with a smile.

"Oh! Sup bro?!", I said with a big smile.

"You haven't changed  noona, you're still my girly hyung!", He said while laughing.

 

Yes, I am his girly hyung.. I'm Kwon Jisoo, it is actually my break time and I'm about to have lunch with my best friend, Hanbin. Hanbin and I were childhood friends, we fist met in my dad's company, I saw him practicing and tried to talk to him. Then eventually, we became best friends, we treated each other as our own brother and sister. He's like a family to us, since he, my brother and my dad have the same interest, and Hanbin grew up without his family so we took care of him. Alright, back to me, I may be one of the most beautiful student here in Coridel University, but I'm not the girly girl you always see. I just don't like being so girly, it's not my style.

"Come on noona, lets have lunch", Hanbin invited me for lunch

"Aren't you going to have lunch with your girlfriend?", I asked him

"We're not in good terms today", He said softly while looking at the ground

"Why what happened?", Don't tell it's because of that..

"I really don't know, she's just so cold to me recently", He said with so much sadness in his voice.

"Aw, my bro is so in love", I said teasingly

"Stop it noona, it's not funny at all", He pouted

"Ew bro! it doesn't suit you!", I said with a disgusted voice as I hit him in his arm

"Whatever noona lets just eat", He walked to the cafeteria.

I followed him and as I pass through the girls bathroom, I saw Jennie and we stared at each other. I tried my best to greet my best friend that I guess it was from before. She didn't even tried to smile at me, we've been like this since last week, and I know there's something wrong about us, including Hanbin. I assumed that maybe she's jealous of me, but it doesn't make sense at all. Everyone knows that Hanbin and I are just friends.

"Be careful!", Next thing I saw was a hot guy, he's holding me at my waist. God he's so close to me, what the hell happend??

"Are you okay miss?", He stared at me and si do I

"Y-Yes! I'm o-okay", I bearly said while he's still staring at me. 

"You're about to fall at the stairs. Next time, if have deep thoughts, think of it when you are seated not while walking alright?", He said then he smiled at me. God I swear I'm about to die the moment his eyes disappeared. Who's this guy? He's not even wearing our school uniform, is he a new student? 

"oh, thank you", I managed to say, still staring at his face since I can't see his eyes though. He then walked away after that, what about your name, aren't you even going to tell me your name? 

I may not be a girly girl but I know how to fall in love.. fall in love? What the hell Jisoo? This isn't you! But he's so charming, no! You can't fall in love, you're just attracted to him. You just have to avoid him, if he's going to attend this school it's not going to be hard. Alright just wish that you're not at the same age.

"There you are noona!", Hanbin! I forgot about him hehehe.. I face his direction, then.. he's beside the guy with a charming smile. Don't tell me you know each other.

"I would like to introduce to you my-", NOOOO!

"Sorry I need to go first! I forgot to do my homework for my next subject. Yeah? See you later bro!", I said quickly then waved goodbye to him.

 

_____

 

"Hyung!" 

"Yes my brother? What do you need?", I looked at my brother with a what-now-bro- look.

"Nah, I don't need something, I'm just gonna ask you something", What a creepy look you have there..

"What?"

"When will you introduce your girl to us?", This kid really..aish

"Taeyong, can you stop? And she's not mine to be exact"

"Then make her yours, besides you're Kris"

"What about me", I asked with a confusing look

"I mean you have everything hyung because I'm your brother"

"Excuse me Taeyong, I'm much older than you. How come you are the reason why am I this perfect?"

"I was just joking hyung!", He said while laughing

"By the way, where's our princess?" I asked him, because I haven't seen our sister all day.

"Noona is still at the shoot hyung, what's new"

My sister Irene have been working since she's 18 years old. I actually wanted to stop her because she's having a hard time balancing her schedule, but it's her dream, she's already living her dream and who am I to stop her, I'm just her brother. Yes, we are all models, but it is different because she's a girl, she gets more offer than the three of us. 

 

*RING!* 

I picked up my phone, "Hello?"

"Oppa" She replied with a sad voice

"Yes princess, what happened?", I asked her worriedly

"I saw him", she shortly said

"In the studio?!" I was shocked

"Yes, he's here" 

"What is he doing there?"

"He's also a model here, I want to go home now oppa! I don't want him to see me here", my sister is almost crying..

"A model? Don't tell me-- Alright, I'll be there in a while. Calm down okay?" I hang up and hurried to the parking.

 

*10 mins later* 

 

"Irene!" 

"Oppa you're here!", She hugged me and I saw her tearing up..

"Lets go home now"

-

"Are you okay", I asked her as soon as we reached the car 

"I wasn't expecting him there oppa! 

"It's okay princess" I pull her for a hug..

 

_____

 

"I'm sure she did see me"

"Dude, are you sure of what you are doing? I thought you already moved on?"

"Bobby, how many times do I have to tell you, I've already moved on, I don't love Irene anymore"

"Then what's the point of following her Mino hyung?" Yeah, Bobby's right, what's the point? How come you didn't thought about that Mino??

"Well, I just want her to be mine again", What the hell Mino? What kind of excuse was that???

"Say what dude?", Bobby raised an eyebrow at me "Just admit it hyung, you still love her" He continued with a smirk on his face

" Whatever Bobby, by the way how was your first day?"

"First day, HAHAHA! I didn't even attend a single class, I just roam around the campus. But dude! I've met a beautiful girl" He said with an excitement in his face

"Dude, you're in a relationship with Hayi remember?"

"The hell bro? We're done, she just can't let me go!" He said irritatedly

"Alright, chill.."

 

_____

 

"Wonwoo-yah!" It's Irene noona

"Yes noona?" 

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked me

"Uhm.. I don't have noona why?" Damn, did she notice?

"I know there's something wrong baby, you can talk to me alright? Noona patted my back

"Noona, I think.. I'm not.. s-straight", I shyly said 

"I know..and you like you best friend right?", Noona asked me with a care in her voice

.....

 

 

_____end of chapter