Reunion

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

The ride is so quiet.No one say a word and Jungkook keep looking outside the window.He don't know why the trees are so amusing at that moment.

Maybe this is the right time.

"Jungkook,i want to..."

Suddenly Jungkook's phone ring.

Damn it.Why now?Stupid phone.

Taehyung curse inside his head.

"Hello"

"Yes speaking"

"Oh yes,Mr Kwon.How can i help you?"
"Oh my god.Really?" Jungkook looks so happy.His bunny teeth are showing.

Who is Mr Kwon and why does Jungkook looks so happy?What did he tell Jungkook to makes him smile?He is smiling all the time during the ride.Taehyung don't want to ruin his mood by apologizing to him.What if he suddenly going mad or his mood swing acting up?

Jungkook p.o.v

I really don't feel like talking right now.I just stare out the window and enjoying the view.I mean trees.My moment was distracted by Taehyung hyung when he say something.

"Jungkook i want to..."

Suddenly my phone is ringing.I look at the caller id.

Unknown number?

"Hello"

"Hello may i speak to Mr Kim Jungkook?"

"Yes speaking"

"My name is Mr Kwon "

"Yes,Mr Kwon.How can i help you?"

"I'm calling from Seoul Dance Academy.Regarding to the offer letter that we sent to you last month,we would like to inform you that the entrance audition will be held next week.We really appreciate it if you would come to the audition?"

"It's an honor sir but can you explain more detail about it?" Jungkook is getting excited.

"The audition's purpose is to evaluate the studen't potential before they are accepted to the academy.You just have to show us the best performance and you will be graded based on your solo dance moves."

"Thank you for the information and yes i will come for sure".

I can't believe it.The Seoul Dance Academy just called me for an audition!One step closer and my dream will come true.

Then i glance at hyung.He is driving with his famous derp face.What is he trying to say just now?

***

"Maknae!" Hoseok run to Jungkook and he jumped on his back make them both fall on the ground and landed on their face.

"Yah Jung Hoseok!You want to kill that kid?Gosh,calm yourself" Yoongi shouted at Hoseok.

Hoseok help the younger to get up and suddenly Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Hyung,your nose is bleeding!" he pointed at Hoseok's nose.Hoseok suddenly roll on the ground.

"My nose..my sharp nose..my precious little one.Help meee" he started to scream hysterically.

"Get up Hoseok and stop you drama king.You're not going to die from nose bleed" Namjoon help him up and the others laughing at the scene.

"Is my nose still sharp?" He asked Jimin

"Sit down hyung.You're overreacting" Hoseok pout.No one care about his nose.

"Put that down Kim Namjoon!You're going to break it" jin shout from the kitchen.

"I was just trying to help and i don't break everything!" Namjoon yell back at Jin.And 3 seconds later they heard a glass breaking.

"See.I told you!I can handle this alone.Get out!"

"Uh oh.Umma is mad."

Jin is coming out from the kitchen with foods on both his hands.

"Kids,come on.Let's eat first and we can play together later".
There are a lot of food on the table.Bulgogi,japchae and kimchi spaghetti.

They start to eat silently when suddenly Jungkook shouted.

"This is the best kimchi spaghetti ever!You are really a good cook hyung!" Jungkook has his thumbs up and keep eating his food.

"See i told you" Hoseok said.

"Well besides of having this perfect handsome face,I can cook and i also can..."

"There he goes again" Yoongi roll his eyes.

"I am speaking right now am i?" Jin glare at Yoongi.

"Yes you are"

"What would you think if someone interrupt when you're speaking?Is he a good person or not?" Jin keep his straight face and still glaring at Yoongi.

"No" Yoongi shiver at Jin's glare.

"Good.Now shut up."

"No one can shut Yoongi hyung like umma do" jimin laughed at Yoongi's expression.

"You're going to get it Park Jimin" Yoongi hissed.The room is filled with laughter.Hoseok is being extra like always goes 'ROFL'.When everyone else is laughing,Taehyung can see Jungkook keep his head down and he heard the younger whisper.

"I'm going to miss this"

And Taehyung heart is breaking once again.