★Relay stories★

★The Idol Diaries★Setting up shop★Accepting reservations

Writing prompt games

Our group encourages anyone with a love for writing to share mini story prompts or relay story promts as well as any work of fanfiction they wish to share with the community. Anyone is welcomed to take part in these weekly and monthly activities, so if you have a love for writing, come take part in these stories!

Our RP group's stories can be found @ Idol stories.

We currently have three ongoing relay stories:

1. The story book app: A new mobile app that combines fairytales with exploration of realms rpg to create mini stories that can connect users. 
2. Calling all muggles: What if a threat in the muggle world could end the magic world? Hogwarts breaks a centuries old spell that prevents the descendants of wizards from having contact with anything magical using a mobile app that puts them in touch with the famed school of witchcratf and wizardry. 
3. Missing: Every year, millions of people disappear without a trace. What would be your reason for vanishing without a trace? 

Our ongoing mini stories:


1. The end of the world: If you only had 30 minutes to live, how would you spend them? 
2. What's downstairs?: You find a passage that leads to a dark place; what do you find? 
3. Your very own nightmare; If you could create a nightmare, what would you create? Who would you give it to?