Final

Kisses Tell You

Sungkyu went inside the house sneakily as he wanted to make a surprise for his wife, Kim Jin Ae. She was told that Sungkyu will not home until night and his appearance in this afternoon surely will surprise her. 

 

He closed the door carefully not to make any noise and put his brief case on the couch. He stepped into the kitchen to check on his wife but she wasn't there. He went to the backyard as sometimes his wife likes to spend her time reading novel under the shady tree there. Nope, she wasn't there too. "Is she not home? If yes, then this will be a great surprise." He smiled to himself. One place left to check on. The bedroom. He slowly made his moves to their bedroom which was located upstairs. 

 

There were 3 rooms. His room was the master bedroom while the other 2 were used whenever any of their relative came to visit them. He checked on the 2 rooms first and realized all were cleaned and smelled like lime-odour. "She must've cleaned everything." Once again, he smiled remembering how diligent his wife was.

 

Finally, he went to his bedroom and opened the door carefully. There, his wife. Laying on the bed with eyes closed and the comforter was on her, wrapping her tiny body. He realized that the room was cold as his wife might have the aircond. 

 

He went to her side and admiring her beautiful face while his fingers removed her bangs which covered some part of the face. She looked very calm and the way her chest heaved up and down steadily showed that she was in a deep sleep. He didn't have a heart to wake her up but then he missed her a lot. Sungkyu needed her attention. He wanted to kiss her, to hug her and tell her what happened during his business trip to Japan. So he went to the other side of the bed and sat on it slowly. He laid himself down and wrapped his arm tightly on her body. He made sure to look at her and smile so that the first thing she saw when she woke up was his face. Sungkyu purposedly played his fingers around her ears, tickling it a bit. Then he caressed her cheeks and held himself from kissing them. Jin Ae stirred a bit but didn't show any sign of waking up so Sungkyu decided to rub his nose on her cheeks. This totally woke her up. She didn't scream but felt calm once her nose recognized the familiar cologne. "I miss this. I miss this smell. I miss my hubby. I miss Sungkyu. Please come home early." Jin Ae was actually still on her half-awake mode. No wonder she couldn't register the presence of her husband there.

 

While Sungkyu smiled and chuckled a bit hearing to the whines of his wife. He loved to hear her whines saying how much she missed and needed him. While putting the hairs at the back of her ear, he moved his lips near to Jin Ae's ear and whispered, 'You miss your hubby? Then, wake up. He's here.' That was totally shocked Jin Ae when she finally realized that her husband was home.

 

'You're home? Why are you home? It's still early!' She bombarded him with the questions and as far as she remembered, Sungkyu told her that he will arrive home at night. 'Yah.. Is that how you welcome your hubby home?' Sungkyu pouted, making a sulking face. Jin Ae smiled and cupped his cheeks while saying, 'Nope. This is how it is.' with that she placed a soft kiss on his lips. No tongue used, no biting, just a pure, soft kiss. Sungkyu peeled off her hands from his face and instead he took Jin Ae and laid her down with him on the bed, not breaking the kiss. They stayed like that for a couple of good minutes until they parted for air. 'I miss you. A lot.' He said while claiming her lips again and this time, tongue was used and he bit her lower lips, asking for entrace which Jin Ae gladly opened it. The kiss became more heated as both of them grabbed the back of each other's head to deepen the kiss. They parted once again for air and Jin Ae said, 'explain later, kiss first. I miss you.' without waiting for Sungkyu's respond, she kissed him once again and this time both of them knew that it will lead to something else.