The day I saw you

nil

 

I've been exploring the internet a lot lately. For educational purposes... Obviously. I'm confused by these recent trends and 'discoveries' about gays, queers etc that I started to question my own identity. And of course I found myself watching again. Not fapping to it this time, but to see if I'm aroused by the male organ that is the . Well apparently not, as I find myself disgusted and hurriedly rushing to the toilet to clean my eyes with holy tap water. 

Until one day. One fine day I decided to take the risk and explore deeper into the space called the world wide web again when I found a video of a cute guy ing. 

I felt a tingle. No, tingles. Everywhere. My stomach to my vag felt funny. In a good way. 

But hey, aren't I supposed to feel repulsed by the act of ing and the eggplant looking organ? Maybe I'm visually stimulated, and by that I mean cute and beautiful men like him. 

He's beautiful beyond words, comparable to my dearest male idols and biases. He's damn good in bed he could take my everywhere.  

I know, get a boyfriend. And get a life while you're at it. I do have a life, but it's packed and occupied with petty little things and some (many) me time I just can't bother right now.

Being a self proclaimed internet detective (aka stalker) I searched high and low for more of his videos. But I couldn't even get through his name. 

That night I saw him in my sleep. His shy dimple that creeps when he smiles, his cherry lips that's so meant for kissing and making out, his dazed eyes and beautiful body.. No it wasn't a wet dream. He's just too beautiful I can't forget him.

No I won't be giving up. I'll find him. I have to.