Worried Kris

KRIS: Worried Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*6pm*

Kris get off from work taking his blazer from his seat bidding his secretary goodbye heading down to the basement carpark to fetch Jinhee from work before heading to the child care where your twin are there.

He parked his car infront of the building before heading up to the 17th floor to fetch Jinhee off from her work. "Oh Mr Wu you came at the right timing. Sajangnim is not feeling very well today she looked pale while we are having meetings also there are times she almost tripped on herself." Jinhee's secretary informed Kris.

Becoming worried for Jinhee stepping into her office to see his wife head on the table sleeping. Judging from her appearance indeed she does look pale and tired.

Although Jinhee looks unwell but to Kris she is still the most beautiful women in the world. Her black blazer cover her favourite Gucci white dress with a white belt around her small waist preventing her from catching flu.

Kris placed his blazer on the black couch infront of Jinhee's work table before walking to his wife gently waking her up from her nap. "Jagi I heard that you are not feeling well let me take home to rest." Kris speak gently to his wife who have woken up.

Jinhee lifted her head up from the table wrapping her arms around his waist resting her tired self on Kris's stomach as he her long dark brown hair that smells like strawberry.

Seeing his wife resting at an uncomfortable position, Kris waste no time as he gently carry Jinhee in the bridal style bringing her to the couch.

Jinhee laid her head on Kris chest with her slim legs resting on the couch wrapping her arms around Kris continue sleeping. Seeing his wife tired and pale face broke his heart.

Although this is the second pregnancy but it is also the toughest pregnancy for Jinhee as she always feel tired always puke always experience headache.

"Jagiya why dont you stop working from now until you give birth?" Kris asks while looking at Jinhee's beautiful facial features that he loved the most.

"Andwae there are still lots of work here for me to settle. If i dont get it done now by the time im back i will have even more work to do might not even have time to come back home to spend time with you as well as the boys." Jinhee said while her eyes closed.

"But now this pregnancy keep makes you tired and unwell why not just ask your secretary to do your work on behalf so that you can have proper rest at home?" Kris suggested.

"Jagiya i cant possibly ask my secretary who also has her own family to take care to help me do my work for the next 7 months right." Reasoning out with him.

"Alright but promise me if the next time you are unwell just today please dont go to work or at least call me so that i can bring you back home to rest." Kris said while you nodded your head.

Kris let Jinhee rest for another 30 minutes before heading off to fetch his sons whose at the child care centre since no one is available to take care of the 3 years old twin.

"Aegi ah dont tire mummy out okay? Just bear with mummy for the next 7 months then daddy will play with you. Aegi ah you need to help daddy to protect mummy be good inside of mummy. Daddy as well as your brothers will see you soon." Kris talk to the baby inside of Jinhee's womb while her still flat stomach.

While Jinhee is taking her short nap, Kris texted his mom for help asking what should he do to help his wife to feel better. Mummy Wu send some of her recipe that is good for pregnant lady and also she informed Kris that she will visit them often after she is back from China.

Seeing Jinhee squirm in her sleep due to coldness, Kris grab his blazer from the couch wrapping it around Jinhee small frame keeping her warm so that she can sleep peacefully.

Its already 6.30pm yet Jinhee is still sleeping soundly in Kris's arms. Since Kris didn't have the heart to wake his unwell wife up from her nap, he slowly stood up carry Jinhee in bridal style adjusting the blazer to cover Jinhee up before grabbing Jinhee's handbag and blazer from the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter