One.

The Hot TA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a new school year. A new adventure. Another year of long torture of homework, test, and annoying projects.

Those are the kinds of thoughts fluttering through his mind as Oh Sehun walks through the main doors. The other students bustle and chatter around him but are ignored as he makes his way to his locker.

The new rectangular metal box is empty and clean just waiting to be filled with text books. They won't get those until tomorrow though so for now he just shoves his useless bag into it. He only retrieves a notebook and a pen just in case.

As he is shutting the door a heavy arm lands roughly on his shoulders. Narrowing his eyes he looks up at the grinning giant Chanyeol.

"Hey Sehun-ah. Your locker is by mine this year. That's great." the football captain’s deep bass of a voice washes over him. Sehun is also on the football team. He likes the captain enough but it's not like they are particularly close or anything. Despite this the giant is very into skinship. Chanyeol is a senior this year while he is a junior.

"Yeah. Exciting stuff." he drawls, shutting his locker before shrugging the others arm away. The Jolly Green Giant just laughs good heartedly as he slips his hands into his pockets.

"We're gonna have our first practice after school today." the older informs him and he frowns. He hadn't brought any of his equipment which he tells the tall boy.

Cussing under his breath Chanyeol scratches his head. "Damn. I bet no one did. it. We'll still meet up though. Tomorrow though! I'm itching to get back to practicing." the giant’s smile looks like it is splitting his face and Sehun lets the smallest of smiles slip. Chanyeol's energy can be contagious.

"Sure thing. I'll see you later." Sehun says but he isn't sure the captain is listening anymore. The fellow senior Byun Baekhyun had walked past, his hand casually gliding down the captain’s arm who is now following the petite boy with a stupid look on his face.

"Uh. Yea Hun. Later." the older stumbles over his words before breaking into a jog after the brunette.

Rolling his eyes Sehun sets off for his first class. He had made it a point to memorize his schedule beforehand so he doesn't have to keep staring down at a sheet of paper all day like a dork.

Speaking of dorks, Jongin is doing just that and only an inch from mowing some freshman over. Sehun is thankful for his long legs as he takes a large step and snatches the boy towards him. The freshman looks up at them with wide eyes before shuffling off. Jongin looks like a lost puppy as his eyes travel back and forth from where the kid had just been and at him.

"Did I almost-"

"Yes Kai. Don't run over the freshmen." He interrupts, releasing his hold on the boy. "Hey I'm still your hyung Oh Sehun." he whines but is ignored.

"Chanyeol says the team is meeting after school." he tell the blonde whose eyes widen. "I didnt-"

"Me either. Just a meeting." Sehun says, cutting him off again. The warning bell interrupts and they part ways, Sehun again warning him to watch where he's going. Jongin playfully sticks out his tongue before taking off. 

 

Of all classes to have for the first period of the day math and history are probably the worst subjects to have first thing in the morning. He is ever so unfortunate to have history for his first period this semester. Mr. Kim is pretty ok though so Sehun doesn't think he'll have any issues.

Walking into the class he finds an empty seat to plant himself in. The girl next to him eyes him with a little smile. Resisting the urge to roll his eyes he stretches his long legs out under the seat in front of him and rests his chin in his hand. He lazily watches a few more student make their way in trying to beat the last bell.

Mr. Kim is sitting with what seems to be all the patience in the world at his desk reading over some papers. Finally the last bell rings and the teacher looks up at the class. Quietly he pulls his glasses off before setting his eyes on the class.

“Good morning class. Welcome to History Level 2. I see a few familiar faces from last year when I did History 101 so welcome back.” He starts off, putting his pages down and picking up a new stack. “For anyone who may not already know my name is Mr. Kim and I teach all levels of History. Switching back and forth from curriculums keeps me young.” He says standing and coming around to lean against his desk.

For the next several minutes or so he basically gives an oral pop quiz. Firing off random history questions and picking on people at random to answer. By the amused grin he has Sehun can only imagine that Mr. Kim is enjoying putting them on the spot a lot.

Sehun doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter