Outlive

Ride out

 

[click for BGM all throughout this story]

It was the feeling of helplessness… of being bounded by an invisible thread… How long was it already? 5 years? Almost 6 years? But yet, strong heart doesn’t waver, it never did. It may stop beating for a second, but it won’t ever stop. Never…

He was staring at his flat screen tv on his living room. She’s enjoying it, she finally came out of her shell. He smiled proudly, yet there’s this aching feeling in his heart that’s been there ever since. Ever since they started dating. She bravely opened her heart to his, her innocent and pure heart that he’s too scared to have scarred.

Who would’ve thought that it’ll end right? That they will happen? And thank goodness, they’re still happening.

Others may not know, others may not believe that they continued it even if there’s no camera following them, no mission card being sent at God knows when and where. No one’s dictating them on what to do that day, no cut being heard from their PD. It’s just days pass by, unscripted.

He was too scared to taint her black, she was a clean and blank white paper ready to be written with. He keeps on doubting himself. Will he be able to teach her to love? To like someone? To make someone feel precious? But then, it’ll happen. Sooner or Later she’ll learn. With or without him.

His eyes snapped back to the large screen, it was her part now. She was dancing wildly, her costume was hugging every curve she possess. Her lips painted scarlet. Who would have thought that this day would come?

His innocent Joohyun, his pure Joohyun. She’s still there, but she did change. Years passed by, and she’s changing.

The insecurity he’s feeling, does she know it? Or she still believes that he’s so confident, that he’s so full of himself that he knew she won’t get stolen. That no one would dare to cross the dragon’s border? The thick wall he had painstakingly built just to prevent those warm-blooded men to steal her from him?

He knew he’s not perfect… yet he’s trying to.

He knew she only wanted his time… but he’s trying to give her the universe.

He wants what’ll secure their future together.

But while he’s busy securing their planned future, the thick and tall wall he built was slowly being climbed by those determined lads.

Even though he knows that she won’t easily get swayed with material things, it’ll still falter at the “time” department. She yearns for attention, but he’s too paranoid that she’ll be taken away from him if he won’t secure their future together.

Many times she thought he doesn’t care anymore. So she did what every lass does. She asks for space, cool-off, break up. As long as they’ll be apart. It made his heart constrict. It was like a dagger being pushed through his heart. Piercing it. Making it bleed until it gets drain.

But ani, he won’t falter. He won’t give her up.

He did all those sacrifices that a love fool would do. No matter how painful it is. He did it, just for her.

His boss keeps on pairing him with his best friend, when all those time they were dating their beloved ones. They have their own life, but his boss explains him the media play strategy. The promotion technique. He was blinded by success that he didn’t know she’s shattering.

Until one day, he called her and she didn’t bother to answer him. She’s slipping away. What to do??

He felt helpless, not until he saw his phone lit up and her father’s name appeared on the screen. Flashing a picture of him, Joohyun, her father and mother, all smiling happily at the camera. He’s part of the family for so long. He IS, it won’t be WAS. He won’t let it be.

He cleared his throat and managed to pull out from the sadness that was slowly eating him.

“Abeoji” he answered steadily

“Son” that did it. The dam broke. His composure shattered. His shoulder shook, his free hand covering his eyes as if someone could see it.

“I’m losing her abeoji. I’m losing her. What should I do? I can’t live without her abeoji, you know I can’t.” he was crying shamelessly in his lover’s father.

He heard him sigh deeply. Is it too late now? Is it?

“Son, you’re not” he badly want to believe him, but his heart won’t calm down.

“It’s my fault. I was too busy creating a perfect future with her, busy protecting her from my fans, but I’m too busy to notice that she was slipping away. That we’re falling apart.”

“You don’t need a perfect future Yonghwa-yah. You don’t need to do anything in advance. Just let yourself be carried away. Go with the flow. Don’t isolate yourself, stop being paranoid. My daughter loves you too much to stop being with you. You are each other’s air. Meaning you both can’t live without each other.”

“I’ve decided then.”

“It’s highly time yonghwa-yah. What took you so long?”

“I’ve been asking that myself too Abeoji”

He found her at their new flat. The one that was used during his hologram show. She was sitting at the living room, facing the window that was overlooking the life outside. She was sighing heavily, her shoulders tense, he knew what it was. With her demeanor, he knew what will happen next.

Slowly, he made his way towards her, but she didn’t look back. She keeps on looking forward.

“Would you look back?” he said softly, too afraid that it’ll give away the hell he was feeling inside right that moment.

“To be honest? I’m thinking of just looking forward. Looking back pains me a lot.”

Ahh. She’s been thinking about this for so long. Was what he thought.

His nails digging deeper in his palm, feeling it getting deeper that he won’t get surprise if blood comes out of it.

“Hyun” he softly uttered, composing himself, too afraid that it would all go to waste. Screw dignity! He’ll rather get humiliated than lose her. His lips trembled; his feet and hands were cold. “These past few weeks was-“

“Hell” she finished it for him. “What made you come to your senses Oppa?” She asked calmly, but she keeps on looking at the window, not even sparing him a glance.

“I was too busy building for our future that I-“

“Stop with those excuses Oppa!” his eyes widen as he heard her loose her temper and her voice went up “Just stop those excuses Oppa. I’m so tired of hearing the same thing!”

“Joohyun-ah, believe me! I only want what’s best for you. For us! For our future.” He was itching to hug her from behind, but he was straining himself. Too scared that he might suffocate her more.

“We were drifting apart Oppa.” The softness of her voice pierces his heart, it hurts. It hurts so damn much.

“I know, I’m sorry”

“I know, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. I promise. Those were your words that you keep on repeating Oppa. For almost 6 years of being together, why all of a sudden you c-“ He saw her wipe her cheeks, keeping herself calm, yet her shoulders were shaking lightly. He badly wants to reach out.. But seems like she’s more distant than the few steps away from him. 

“We both changed” he stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Ani, you changed the most”

“I’m still the same Jung Yong Hwa”

“Yes you are” she whispered “But not my Yong~. I’ve missed the old you. That YOU who’re always been there with me in every step I blindly take. As long as you assist me, as long as you guide me, hold my hand and lead the way, I won’t get lost.”

“I’m always there with you Hyun~. I was there when Girls’ Generation debuted. When you were just starting. I was there when you first went to Japan. I was there when different rumor and issues were being thrown at you. I was there when that feud between your unnies happened. I was there when you were crying. I was there Joohyun-ah. I never left.”

“But where were you when I needed you the most Oppa? Where were you these past few weeks?”

“I was too caught up. I was too busy securing our future. I was too busy planning ahead of time. I was too busy daydreaming of our future together. I got caught up securing everything, guarding you from my possessive fans that I forgot to secure my place beside you.”

“What do you mean Oppa? That I’ll easily replace you?? Is that how low you see me?”

“No! Oh my God Seo Joo Hyun NO! One of the reasons I fell in love with you is that quality of yours! I-I just wanted to protect you. Believe me! I’m telling the truth. I just wanted to keep you safe. To keep you happy in the future.”

“I don’t need a secured future.” She whispered vulnerably “All I want is someone who can stay, no matter how hard it is to cope up with me. That’s what all I want Oppa. Nothing else matters”

“I’m sorry. Seo Joo Hyun believe me. Please believe me” Screw dignity. Screw everything. As Long as I’ll keep her, as long as she’s mine. Nothing else matters anymore.

He kneeled behind her, head bowed low. His eyes were too blurred with unshed tears. Shoulders were shaking with too much emotion.

“I was scared. Ani, even until now I’m still scared Joohyun. But most of all insecurities caught up with me. I’m insecure, from all of them that surround you. I f-feel as if I’m nothing compared to them, a-and so I-I was t-” he covered his mouth, stopping the ugly sobs threatening to come out “I-I’m sorry I was too blindsided, I was busy being a better man for you so none of those people around you say something that’ll reflect bad upon you. I was too busy nursing my ego and forgot to do my duties as your beau. While being a better man for you, I didn’t notice that we’re slowly falling apart. But believe me, please believe me, I can’t live without you Seo Joo Hyun, I can’t. I won’t be able to live without you. I love you too much, more than myself. I-I’m sorry if y-you thought that my fans are more important than you; I only did those things for you, I did everything they told me just so they’ll stay away from you. I’ve been a coward Joohyuy, I’m sorry for this” All the heaviness he’s been feeling broke out. Tears continuously fell. Ugly sobs that’ll forever hunt them both. It was full of pain and sadness. It was broken as his heart. “I’ve been wanting to tell you all of this sooner, but everytime I see you happy everytime you come home from your shoots, I always choose to keep your smile from your face than see you sad just because of my insecurities. You’re growing Joohyun-ah. You’re finally breaking out of your shell, and I-I can’t take away that smile off you. Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae.” It was the last straw. Screw Jung Yong Hwa’s pride. I’d rather be here than lose her forever. “I-If y-you want me to leave t-this industry I will. Without thinking twice I will. Without asking you why I’ll still do it. J-just please don’t leave me Hyun please.”

It was the longest seconds of his life as he waits for her answer. She won’t move nor speak. And slowly, he’s getting helpless. He never prayed too hard in his life before this, he never cried to hard before this. Because he’s Jung Yong Hwa. But he’s willing to do everything for her. Everything.

“Oppa” she cleared “C-can I t-think about this?” It was done. I guess it already ended. What else will she consider?

 He wanted to shake her, to ask her what is there to think about; To ask her if he still stand a chance with her. All of his hardworks ended to nothingness. All of his plans and goals with her.

“I became greedy Hyun, I’m aware of that. Even Omma became involved because of my recklessness. And God knows how I blame myself everyday for doing something stupid without thinking of the consequences. It’s me. It’s all my fault that this happened to me…to us.”

“Oppa, look at me” He felt her cupped his cheeks, leaning in to her warmth he badly missed. And with that simple gesture, his tears fell again.  “Oppa please don’t cry anymore. It hurts me seeing you break like this.” She sobbed hard, piercing his heart more. “I-I’m sorry too Oppa. I-It’s also my fault. I was too occupied with my success that I almost forgot to check on you everyday. That it was too late before I realize that I was neglecting you, my Yong”

Hearing her endearment to him gave him hope, that maybe they can still fix this. That maybe-

“But maybe what we need is time for ourselves for awhile Oppa.”

“Y-you’re not breaking up with m-me Hyun right?”

“We both need space Oppa, with everything that happened to us, we need a breather.”

“H-hyun”

“Oppa, give me just this one. Please.”

“Don’t leave me please” Just like a child asking his mom not to leave him, he wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in her stomach “Please don’t leave me. Please I beg you”

“Oppa” she was crying hard. For almost 6 years, this is the worst time of them being together.

“I love you so much. I love you more than my life. Please Seo Joo Hyun I beg you. Don’t leave me” He hugged her tighter as if she’ll disappear into thin air. “I’ll resign from the company, I’ll quit the band. Please just please don’t leave me”

“Oppa are you hearing yourself right now?! You’re giving up all the years you’ve painstakingly build just for me?? You c-“

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF IT! DAMN IT! Can’t you see?? I’m all out Seo Joo Hyun! I’m betting everything just to stay beside you! Just to secure the place beside you! Hyun it kills me everytime we deny each other in public. It kills me everytime different scandals break out. It kills me everytime some actors and idols proclaim their love for you in public while I stop my fans from bashing you if ever I do something as risky as that when all I wanted to do was to tell everyone how much I’ve loved you since we started as a couple in WGM. You’re everything I wanted Seo Joo Hyun. Nothing and no one else.”

They were staring intensely on each other, as if sizing up the heaviness of the word they’ve just said.

“Please say something” he whispered

“I’m sorry Oppa but I badly need a space from all of this.” She stood up and ran, away from him. Out of their secret love house.

“Kajima. Jebal Kajima.” He sobbed. “Seo Joo Hyun!!”

 

After 3 months…

He needed this, he badly needed this.

“Take care of yourself inside Yongie. Don’t tire yourself too much.”

“Gwenchana Ommoni. I’ve been telling you this for hundred times already!”

“Aigoo. I’m gonna miss you”

“Not with waterworks again Ommoni!” He rolled his eyes

“YAH! How dare you roll your eyes on your mother!”

“I love you Omma. And for the nth time, Jeongmal Mianhe.” He hugged her mother, feeling his eyes blurring again.

“I told you already, I understand why you did that. You learned from it right? That’s what matters.”

“But still, I-I used your name and involved you with  the scandal. I was too scared with what might happen that I-” 

“Enough you foolish boy. Aren’t you too tired of explaining yourself this past few months?”

“I am Omma. I’m already tired with all of this.”

“What do you want then Yonghwa-yah? Anything my son wants to have before you finally enter the military camp?”

“You know my answer Ommoni.”

“What?”

“Her…”

“Yong-“

“Ahra. I know it’s impossible Omma, I was just trying my luck…If I still have it tho.”

“Silly boy”

“I’ll be going now Ommoni. I’ll seeyou in 2 years?”

“I love you too son. And she loves you too. Too much that is.”

“I hope so too. But that was as good as dreaming.” He smiled sadly at his mother. And all his family and fans who came to send him inside his 2 years home.

He was walking slowly as if waiting for a miracle to happen.

“Oppa!” He turned around and saw one of his diehard fan wore something before looking at him again. It made his eyes wide when he looked around and saw them wearing a mask. Not just a mask but a mask with her face on it.

“G-guys”

“Oppa, we support you. Sorry if it took us too long to finally come out of our senses but please do believe that we will support you and Joohyun unnie from now on. We won’t hurt her. And we’ll be happy for the two of you”

“Thank you so much. B-but even if you support as it’s too late…She’s not mine anymore.” He sadly said making some of his fans gasped in surprise.

“Even though it ended like that, please know that you have our blessing Oppa. No matter who you love, we’ll accept it.”

“Thank you. I love you all” he smiled, the first sincere smile he had after 3 months.

“Say something to them Yonghwa-yah.” His mother urged

“First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for taking care of me and my 3 members for all these years we’ve performed and lived inside this industry. Thank you so much. For everything that you’ve done  for us. Jinjja Kamsahaeyo.” He bowed 90 degrees a little too long, making them feel his sincerity “For once, I want to ask you guys a favor.”

They asked him eagerly, because it’s the first time he asked for something from them fans.

“Please…Take care of her…for me.” It was a short one but truly heartfelt.

“We’ll take care of her while you’re away Oppa. We promise!”

“Thank you” he sighed in relief as he bowed and waved one last time before entering the gate. He didn’t looked back, too afraid that he’ll be disappointed more, knowing that she won’t come.

“You’re late my daughter” The older woman smiled at her fondly

“Ani. I didn’t really show myself to him Ommoni.”

“Then why did you still come here amidst your busy schedule?”

Seo Joo Hyun smiled at her meaningfully. “Because I love him?”

“Aigoo you two! Jinjja! You’re making my head hurt again! Jinjja!” the older woman’s satori broke out as she keeps on blabbering things on her.

“Let’s go home Ommoni!”

After Two years…

“I’m home!” he tiredly let go of his bag beside the sofa at the living room and rushed to dining room expecting to see his family welcoming him. But disappointment welcomed him as he saw no one in the house. But then he smelled something delicious being cooked at the kitchen, knowing that it was her mother who’s cooking his favorite dish, he rushed inside the kitchen but suddenly froze as he stared at the figure who’s inside his house’ kitchen.

“Welcome home Oppa?” She smiled at him, the smile he freaking missed for the past 2 years and 3 months.

“Seo Joo Hyun” he whispered as if he’s too afraid that he’ll wake up anytime soon

“Hi”

“H-how did i-“

“You told me at exactly 2 years and 3 months ago that you’ll be willing to leave your band and FNC if I ever asked you to. Do you still remember?”

He nodded dumbly. Still can’t think what the heck is happening right this instant

“But did you remember if you happened to ask me if I’m willing to do the same?”

Is this the thing they call closure? One with cutting all the attachment you both had? He numbly whispered no.

“Aren’t you curious of my answer if you asked me back then?”

“But I-I wouldn’t ask you of leaving your happiness because of me.”

“But you were my happiness Jung Yong Hwa.”

“I-I guess not anymore?”

“Pabo Jung Yong Hwa” she shook her head as she made her way into him, taking off the apron along the way. “YOU’RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF IT! DAMN IT! Can’t you see?? I’m all out Jung Yong Hwa! I’m betting everything just to stay beside you! Just to secure the place beside you! Yong it kills me everytime we deny each other in public. It kills me everytime different scandals break out. It kills me everytime some actresses and idols proclaim their love for you in public while I stop my fans from bashing you if ever I do something as risky as that when all I wanted to do was to tell everyone how much I’ve loved you since we started as a couple in WGM. You’re everything I wanted Jung Yong Hwa. Nothing and no one else.” He needed to hold the back of the bar table just because he was shaking from all of this, from her confessions.

“I was scared. Ani, even until now I’m still scared Yonghwa-yah. But most of all insecurities caught up with me. I’m insecure, from all of them that surround you. I feel as if I’m nothing compared to them. I’m sorry I was too blindsided, I was busy being a better woman for you so none of those people around you say something that’ll reflect bad upon you. I was too busy nursing my ego and forgot to do my duties as your beau. While being a better woman for you, I didn’t notice that we’re slowly falling apart. But believe me, please believe me, I can’t live without you Jung Yong Hwa, I can’t. I won’t be able to live without you. I love you too much, more than myself. I’m sorry if you thought that my fans are more important than you; I only did those things for you, I did everything they told me just so they’ll stay away from you. I’ve been a coward Yonghwa-yah, I’m sorry for this”

“W-what do you mean with all of t-this?” he dumbly asked

“You forgot to give me something before you entered the military Oppa”

“What is it?”

His mouth fell open and he stared at her with his eyes wide. She’s wearing the ring he bought for her 2 years ago.

“H-how did y-you g-“

“Ask your fans Oppa” she smiled at him happily

“But Oppa. You see I auditioned into this drama and I was able to pass the audition and the interview and I think I’ll be starting on shooting soon.”

“Oh. G-good for y-you”

“But you see my trainer is a bit strict and they keep on shouting at me everytime I mess up in training” she pouted as if remembering something nasty that happened

He unknowingly smiled. He missed her voice, her cute pouts, her. He missed her more than anything else.

“Atleast you’ve learned.” He said “I see you’re still acting Joohyun-ah. Good for you. You must’ve accomplished all your goals within that 2 years time” He tried to smile even though deep inside it kills him to ask, too afraid to ruin the mood

“You see, there’s one more thing I need to accomplish tho. And it took me 2 years of training before i get to attain it.”

“And I think it’ll come true soon. Knowing you. Nothing is impossible.”

“I think so. But it depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“My leading man”

“o-oh I s-see.”

“You wan’t to know who he is? I’m sure he’ll be glad to meet you!”

“oh jinjja?”

“Ne!”

“I-I guess so.”

“Kaja?”

“Where?”

“He’s here with me. I’ll let you meet my prince” The way her eyes sparks made his knees buckle. He’s not yet prepared with this. He still loves her. It’ll totally tore him into pieces. He doesn’t want this to happen. But she was pulling him enthusiastically

They were heading to the living room, rushing out of the dining room and then it happened all too sudden.

She made him face a mirror. To what? To fix myself first before meeting him?

But then everything changes when she spoke. Feeling as if reality left me.

“Jung Yong Hwa, meet my Prince” she smiled, meeting his eyes in the mirror

“S-Seo Joo Hyun” his eyes moistened, his lips were trembling

“Welcome back, MY VERY OWN Jung Yong Hwa”

He can’t even speak after that with too much emotion playing inside him. Is this a dream? Am I still dreaming?

“Aren’t you going to say something?”

“I-I’m back Seo Joo Hyun”

“I know Oppa. I know…” He pulled her into his arms, missing the perfect fit of her body against his. Her warmth. Her intoxicating smell.

After a moments of savoring each other’s presence, he remember something important that he missed awhile ago.

“Seo Joo Hyun”

“Ne Oppa?”

“Give me that” he pointed at the ring

“Wae? Changed your mind?”

“Never Princess. Never. I just need to do it right” She gave him the ring and he kneeled in front of her “Seo Joo Hyun, my forever lovelight, are you willing to spend the rest of your shooting days with me? Until we finish this lifetime series together? Until our audience includes our children? Until the color blue meets with the color pink and turns one? Will you marry me Seo Joo Hyun?”

“Of course Oppa. Yes.” She smiled at him before claiming his lips, pulling him up without breaking the kiss.

“AND CUT!” he was startled when he heard his mother’s voice

“OMMONI!”

“That’s a great scene! My daughter in law is sooo good in acting. Only if she chose to stay in the industry until then.” She sighed in regret

“W-what do you mean Ommoni?”

“You pabo! Aren’t you listening to her awhile ago? YAH!”

“About what?”

“That she already quitted 2 years ago! Aish! And here I thought you got my intelligence”

“Omma!”

“Well well. So that sums up the book 1 of Yong and Hyun story?”

“Seo Joo Hyun you-“

But before he blabbers again, she cupped his face and pecked his lips once, twice, thrice.

“And I love you too Jung Yong Hwa”

 

They were at the living room, catching up with one another when he keeps on asking her about how she found out about the ring

“I told you to ask your fans aish!”

“Yah Seo Joo Hyun!”

“Ahrasseooo” she sighed “they went to the shooting location few days after you entered the military and they showed me a fancam of your speech before you went inside. And then just like on concert, they made a blue ocean and presented me the ring with all of them wearing a mask with your face on it. They told me that they’ll be the one who’s going to propose to me since you didn’t managed to do it because of what happened that day. I-“

“I love you and no. No more apologies. Past is past. You’re my future and nothing will change. I love you so much Seo Joo Hyun”

“and I love you still Jung Yong Hwa”

They shared few kisses before Joohyun pulled out from the kiss and looked at her watch. She jumped up and grabbed the remote control near the love seat and opened the television right on time with mbc’s entertainment news

“CNBLUE’s JUNG YONG HWA and SNSD’s SEO JOO HYUN are dating for 8 years already and are now planning to tie the knot soon! At last the long wait is over with these two lovers from WGM and now they’re getting married FOR REAL! As in JINJJA JINJJA! Sarang bit! Congratulations to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Jung! And here’s our bonus interview with none other than Ms. Seo Joo Hyun herself!”

“Annyeong Haseyo Seo Joo Hyun imnida! I would like to thank all our fans who supported us all throughout this roller coaster ride we’ve been through. Thank you so much for being there through ups and downs. And for staying amidst the left and right scandals being thrown at us for this past few years. And to Jung Yong Hwa-ssi? I know this is too sudden for you, but I want you to know how much I love you. And how much I’m thankful for having you. For not letting me go amidst the obstacles we’ve been passing through. I love you so much and sorry if this came out late. I love you and I’ve been meaning to prove that in this lifetime with you.”

And the video was cut, but not before playing Love light and their pictures flashed on the screen. From their early WGM days until the last few months they were together.

“Seo Joo Hyun”

“I know I’m awesome Oppa.” She smirked

“Jashik!”

“Heol”

“I love you so so so so much” he whispered straight through her heart

“And I love you more than gogumas”

“Jinjja??”

“Ne.”

“Jinjja? Jinjja??”

“Yep.”

“Then kiss me again” he pouted childishly but even before their lips meet

“Kids come here at the kitchen I cooked joohyun’s favorite goguma!” shouted his mother

“Goguma!” and just like a kid hearing that it’s already time to open her present, joohyun sprinted out of living room and went straight to the kitchen, forgetting him that quick

“And here I thought I already won over her love for gogumas” he shook his head “YAH SEO JOO HYUN I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN GOGUMAS NOW?!”
 

“Aish! YONG CHODING!”

“MWO?! YAH JJUGUMI!”

“KIDS!!” Ommonim shook her head with the lover’s absurdity “You really are for each other. Well. It was indeed worth the wait for YongSeo couple” she smiled in satisfaction as she watched the two eat gogumas blissfully.

 

YongSeo yeongwonhi <3

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

A/N

 

I didn't(NEVER) jumped off this ship. I would never do that since it holds a special place in my heart already. Because aside from YongSeo that I got so attached of, there's my goguma family that became my real friends. YongSeo gave me another family and helped me A LOT in all aspect of life. I would never let this ship go even if right now is too vague for us. In the sense of "no spazzable moments" from them and amidst the crisis Yong's been going through right now. We need to make him feel that we're still here. That we never left. These are the times when he needs us the most. So let's make him happy in any way we can. :)

 

I know some of you left already, losing hope and all. I can't blame you though. It's your heart and we have no control over that. I just want you to remember YongSeo as the OTP who inspired you to be a better person. To strive and keep the possitivity flowing. Most especially to live healthy and the other things YS has taught us. Please don't hate them, most esp Yong. We were supposed to be on his side, not the one who's judging him and pointing fingers at him. He's a good man and I know you know it too. We both loved the SAME person. and I hope it wouldn't change. 

And till then. Let's keep our faith and trust in them.

 

YONGSEO FOREVER <3 GoChun Forever <3 Gogumas Unite <3

 

 

Ciao~!

 

 

-Azile<3