And only Chapter

V-Hope OneShot

   Hoseok frowned, "But why can't we fill out GREEN instead of BLACK!"

   Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Because the only person who likes green is YOU!" He protested.

   Jin pouted, "Onstage: Black! Offstage: Pink!" He blurted.

   Yoongi agreed with Jin, "I think we are all girly offstage! I like to dye my hair, Jungkook is a wuss, Tae and Jin like to whine (Jin especially), Hoseok is just really really girly in general and.. Rap Mon? He's... Uh... he's like the only guy in the group actually.... He's like our dad." He laughed.

   Hoseok made his derpiest face ever, "I shall be the firstborn daughter!"

   Tae giggled and smirked, "I am the middle child!"

   Jungkook frowned, "And I shall be drinking orange juice instead of cocktails as the baby."

   The group laughed.

   Tae jumped on Hoseok's back and hugged him tightly, "Hopie-hyuuung."

   Hoseok looked at him, "Taehyung?"

   Tae smiled and leaned against his shoulder, laying his head against J-hope's crook of the neck.

   Hoseok smiled and continued to speak with the group.

   Tae thought this was comfortable. His hair laid on Tae's neck, his body as warm as the sun, he could cuddle all day. But he couldn't really. The fans would go mad and relationships are not a priority in the group anyways.

   Jungkook saw this and teased Tae. Tae frowned, Jin patted him on the head. Hoseok lifted Tae up higher and held his legs tighter.

   Hoseok yawned, "Tiredness has swept over me." He complained, letting Tae down.

   Tae whined.

   Jin rolled his eyes and patted his head once more.

   Hoseok was a bit jealous, but he laughed along with the group.

   He left the room after the laugh and sat on the couch. The group had gone bowling.

   Tae peeked in the living room, "Hopie-hyung?" He pouted.

   Hoseok turned around, "Why didn't you go bowling with everyone else?"

   "I don't like bowling." Tae stated simply.

   Hoseok shrugged, "Go figure, you don't really like moving around like that."

   Tae nodded and sat on Hoseok's lap.

   Hoseok huffed a bit, "Ow."

   "Your leg asleep?" Tae asked.

   Hoseok nodded, "It's awake now, thanks to you." He smirked.

   Tae laughed a bit and leaned against Hoseok, turning on the T.V..

   Hoseok put an arm around his waist and watched the group bowl on BANGTANTV.

   Tae laughed a bit at Jungkook, who failed miserably at trying to get a strike.

   Hoseok looked at Tae in awe, "Your laugh is awfully cute," he commented.

   Tae smiled a bit and looked at Hoseok, "Why thank you, hyung." 

   They continued to watch television when Tae suddenly looked at Hoseok, "Hopie-hyung?"  

   Hoseok was a bit startled, "Yeah?"

   Tae flustered a bit, "Can I tell you something?"

   Hoseok sat up a bit, Tae was still on his lap, "Go ahead."

   Tae faced him, "Um... Hopie-hyung... I uh... I like you... Alot...."

   Hoseok smiled and ran his fingers through Tae's hair, "I do too, V."

   Tae blushed a bit and looked away slowly, but before Tae could turn all the way, Hoseok tickled his neck. Tae immediantly fell on the floor, laughing.

   Hoseok stood above him and tickled his stomach. Tae squirmed, making Hoseok trip and stop.

   Tae calmed down after laughing to hard, Hoseok on top of him.

   Hoseok smiled mischeviously, "You said you liked me, right?"

   Tae blushed and nodded slowly.

   Hoseok kissed Tae on the lips softly, "Do you like me that much?" He questioned.

   Tae smiled and blushed even deeper, nodding.

   Hoseok his chest and kissed him once again.

   Tae was panicking, what if the group came back to this? What would Jin say? What about Jungkook?

   "Relax Tae."

   Tae snapped out of his thoughts, "Huh?"

   Hoseok wasn't smiling, "If you aren't ready, just tell me." He said softly.

   Tae blushed a bit and shook his head, "I'm ready.."

   Hoseok smirked but got off Tae, "Don't give me sympathy, Tae." 

   Tae looked at him with guilt, "I just..."

   Hoseok interrupted him, "When you are truly ready. Tell me."

 

 

- I might actually make a second chapter, MAYBE -

- Hehehehehe Now you know I will -