Chapter 2

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"She's cursed." 

 

 

 

"That was so ridiculous." Sana quietly scoffed when she recall what happened this morning. She can't believe people still believe in something nonsense like that. Thats not something people should being scared of in this 21st century. They should being scared of something like an unstable economic or choosing the wrong people as president.

 

 

 

Sana clicked her tongue in annoyance when her pencil slipped away from her hand for second times today. Today surely wasn't her day. First she ran into someone and make a scene and now she was freezing to dead that her pencil keep slipped away from her numb fingers. She stares at her palm, looking at it intensely. She didn't remember hurting any part of her body after this morning accident. She was perfectly fine back then except the fact that her right hand felt a little colder than the left one, but that was nothing to do with the accident. It's because of the weather.

 

 

 

"My hand is numb.." Sana mumbled as she tried to move her right fingers. 

 

 

 

"Sana." Sana looks to her left when she heard her friend whispered her name and look at her with a questioning gaze. Her friend, Mina who sat beside her furrowed her brows when she saw Sana's face.

 

 

 

"Are you okay? You looked so pale." She worriedly asked.

 

 

 

"I'm fine just a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter