Give me a smile.

He Never Loved You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun was younger, his mother taught him to always follow the rules people set up for you. He did. He was obedient to all his teachers. She also taught him to always respect those older than you. He always respected his teachers, parents, brother, and even his bullies. 

                                                   -

When he woke up this morning he thought about all the things that could go wrong and if he could stop them. He obviously couldn't. With his small, weak arms, and his too-skinny stomach. The brown-haired boy got up to go to the bathroom and wash up. He accidentally got soap in his eye for the third time the week. 

He reached for his towel and started to dry himself. Once he finished brushing his teeth, he walked back to his room to get dressed. 

He pulled on his tight, black skinny jeans, and put on a white shirt, with a thin, light grey sweater. He phone had told him it was going to be exceptionally cold today.

He grabbed some socks and headed for the living room. Once he was there, he walked to get his keys and lightly added some nice smelling cologne. He walked out the door without thinking about breakfast. 

"I'm too fat anyway." 

                                                 -

Baekhyun walked into the coffee shop. It's where he worked, with his close friend, Minseok. Minseok owned the little shop. He always loved coffee. 

"Hello Baekhyun, how are you this morning?" Minseok had hoped that he was trying to get better. "Fine," he lied. Minseok could tell too. If the same response everyday wasn't enough to tell. Baekhyun was always a bad liar. 

"Seems like we're not that busy this m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter