Final

Third Wheel, Again?

Falling in love and be in a relationship with someone was not one of Jimin goals when he first applies to be a part-timer in his uncle café. Yet, his fate brings him to meet Taehyung that lead him to meet Jungkook and others.

So, Jimin began his love journey with Jungkook after Jungkook awkwardly confessed his love to Jimin during his birthday party. Basically, today is exactly one month and one week after they officially dating and of course nothing is going wrong but still no one can predict their future.

“Taehyung-ah, do you want to hang out at my house tonight?”

Taehyung who is cleaning a glass nearly dropped it when hearing that request from Jimin. Usually, seven of them will gather at either Taehyung or Jungkook house every Friday night.

“I just, you know, my sister won’t be at home tonight and she allowed me to invite you and others to stay overnight. If-if you want to but we can still hang out at your house if----“

“Are you serious? Of course we’ll be glad to hang out at your house. Wow, you know everyone is hesitating to ask you about it because well, everyone sort of, no offense, but we just afraid of your sister. She’s scary.”

It is true that Jimin’s sister is one of the reasons why they never ask that but the main reason, the main point of hesitating is they know Jimin is not someone that good at voicing out his own opinion. So, they keep it silent to avoid being label as someone who manipulate people in doing something they doesn’t like just because that person not good in pointing out what they really want.

“Then, I’ll inform to everyone about it.”

“Sure.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Taehyung-ah, just stop sulking already.”

“No, I will only after you buy me that snacks.”

“Just stop it. We’re already at my house.”

Taehyung refused to listen and still pouting while making his way into Jimin’s house and stomping his way to the living room. He does know where to sit even though this is the first time he stepped inside Jimin’s house.

“Okay, come here.”

Then Jimin takes Taehyung to his kitchen before opening of the cabinet in there revealing everything in it.

“WOW.”

That is the only that Taehyung can utter upon seeing the cabinet fully occupied with lots of snacks and other junk foods.

“My sister bought this yesterday. And—“

Jimin moves to the fridge and opened it so that Taehyung can see what is in it. The fridge is filled with cake, chocolate, fruits, milk, salad and also ready make foods that just need to be heated in microwave.

“Oh my god! This is so cool. Your sister is so cool. Can I stay here forever?”

“Urghh! Just take whatever you want---“

Ding Dong

Jimin moves his way to open the door leaving Taehyung who is too immersed in choosing his food. He opened the door to see Jungkook with Pizza on his hand while Yoongi is carrying two bottle of cokes. Just a minute after that Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok come with fruits and donuts.

“This is like a week’s worth of food.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry, I should’ve warned you all not to bring anything.”

“It’s okay, JImin. Besides, Jin-hyung can finish it all.”

Everyone nods at Namjoon’s words but except for Jin who only give a warning look to his boyfriend before pinching Namjoon’s waist. This is the one thing that Jimin really like about Namjoon and Jin relationship, is that they can diss each other without getting hurt.

Of course he knows that it’s not easy for a one-month relationship to be like a three-years relationship, where they can diss each other while saying sweet words. For someone who is too shy to tell what is in his mind, Jimin wanted Jungkook to talk openly with him instead of choosing a very polite word and term when talking to him so that he can have the courage to do the same.

“YAH! Jungkook, wake up! Look, he fell asleep on my shoulder again.”

 This is not the first time he heard that words coming  from Taehyung. Every Friday, every week, everytime during their hang out time, Jungkook will fall asleep on Taehyung’s shoulder instead of Jimin’s thigh. Jungkook did it, once before but stopped it a week after they officially coupled.

They did cuddled to each other but only when they are alone. Usually, when Jimin finished class early and when Jungkook is free on that day, he will stay at Jungkook house first before going back home. So they stayed in Jungkook’s room doing what couple usually do except for having since it’s too fast for that.

“Jimin, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Nothing is wrong, Jin-hyung.”

Jin followed Jimin to the kitchen when he accidentally saw the sad look on Jimin face while looking at Jungkook that still had his head on Taehyung shoulder, sleeping soundly.

“What is your first impression on me?”

“You are a very nice person.”

“No, not that kind of impression. Namjoon said that I was the most arrogant person he ever met when we first met because it’s true, I did act arrogant in front of him. Pinching someone else cheek at the first meeting is not what a nice person does.”

“But it’s true, you’re very nice to me.”

“Nevermind, maybe that’s really your first impression on me. Then, are you okay with Jungkook fall asleep on Taehyung shoulder everytime?”

“Of course. They are best friends.”

Jin take a deep breath before let it out  because he himself not sure on how to make Jimin to realise that this is not his true feeling. Maybe because he is friends with Namjoon for 2 years before they officially coupled make it easy for them to tell everything but for Jimin and Jungkook, that future seemed so far away.

“Sometimes. It is okay to say what is really in your heart. It’s not a wrong thing.”

“But-but it’s true. They are best friends and I’m okay with it---“

“Jimin, I know you are jealous of it. I saw your face and I knew that kind of face is totally the opposite of what you’ve told.”

Jin voice sounded like he was scolding Jimin and it’s true, he needed to so that Jimin know his mistake but when he doesn’t recall is that Jimin started to sob.

“I-I want to but-but I can’t-I shouldn’t----“

The only thing Jin can do now is hugging the crying boy in his arm and apologised for being harsh on him. He really hope that something bad like they breaking up because of something like this won’t happen. He really need to find a suitable time to have a talk with Jungkook regarding this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jimin wakes up to see a smiling Jungkook looking at him with a very lovely look that Jimin hopes he got to see it everyday.

“Good morning, are you free today?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Do you want to go on a date with me?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, so you have to wake up now or we’ll be late.”

Jimin never wakes up this fast before in life except for one time that he overslept and need to rush to his class. This is the first date with Jungkook, like an actual date that couples do, holding hand while walking side to side, sharing an ice-cream or even secretly kissing each other in public. It 100 percent came from drama but Jimin will make sure to do at least one during their date. So, when they are waiting for the elevator, all Jimin has to do is to ask Jungkook to hold his hand or he can be a little bit braver to grab that large hand to intertwine with his small hand but he misses his chance.

“Where are we going?”

“To the amusement park. I’ve bought tickets for us last week.”

“O-okay.”

Park. PARK. Park means roller coaster, that very high and fast moving roller coaster that snatch Jimin’s soul away everytime he seen it. And that’s only by seeing it not riding it yet. Jimin is totally dead if he has to ride it. Second is haunted house. Jimin is not scared to the dark place but he is when it’s a dark place full with creepy creatures that is making scary noise.

“Hyung! Jimin-hyung. Why are you still in there?”

Jimin doesn’t realise that the lift door has opened and Jungkook has stepped out of it leaving him still in there. He managed to get out before the lift door close again. Then, he started to think about it again and only to snap back to reality when they are in front of the amusement park. He can see the bright shine in Jungkook eyes while scanning the park brochure.

He only can pray to God to save his life when Jungkook dragged him to wait in line for one of the extreme rides in the park.

“Hyung! This is so exciting. Look at that. It’s so fast and I can’t wait to feel it, that adrenaline rush.”

“uh-yeah. M-me too.”

“It’s our turn now.”

 And finally, when that roller coaster safety bar tightens at his chest, Jimin knew he had no way to back off now and just accept whatever has laid for him during the ride. He wanted to yell. To scream his fear out but the voice is stuck in his throat and nope, he will not open his eyes to see how high he is from the ground because if he did, for sure he can see the heaven by that time.

Yes, he did try to think only the positive side of it but the moment his heart drop to his stomach everytime that ride slide down make it possible for him to stop thinking about his life.

“This is so fun. I want to ride it again and again.”

Jimin turned his head to left and right before finally realised that he is still alive and is on the ground right now.

“Okay, so what’s next?”

Jungkook looks at the brochure again and this time he chooses a less scary ride that Jimin has no problem riding it. To Jungkook it was like a children ride but for Jimin, well it does feel like a children ride but it’s way more okay than the one before.

Then after trying two more games, Jimin stopped Jungkook from walking straight in front of ice-cream parlor and this time Jimin did ask Jungkook to buy him an ice-cream.

“I want just one ice-cream.”

And Jimin did emphasize that word one so Jungkook will have the idea that Jimin wanted to share ice-cream with him. Yes, Jungkook did buy one ice-cream for Jimin but  also one for himself. Jungkook is happily his ice-cream leaving Jimin to his ice-cream with bitter feelings. That ice-cream can taste more delicious if they share it.

The last list is kissing secretly in public and Jimin wondered if he can make it real since the bright day had turned darker by the time they finished almost every game at the park.

“I'm so tired now. Let’s go home now.”

Jimin thought maybe he didn’t have that much luck in being romantic when Jungkook is ready to go home. But an announcement came out from nowhere telling that their Ferris wheel that had been closed down for improvement will be open in 10 minutes.

“Hyung! Let’s ride that before we go home.”

The only thing in Jimin mind is to kiss Jungkook and the blush that appear darker on his cheek is the sign of how much he had thought about it.

The nervousness is thicken when he stepped inside the Ferris wheel and everything he touched feels like burning to his skin. Jungkook sits in front of him and he can’t seem to take his eyes away from looking outside. The night is so beautiful, but Jimin has no urge to care about it since Jungkook’s lip is the only part he can look right that time.

"Jungkook-ah!" When Jungkook turned his head towards Jimin, his heart is pounding more rapid that when he was running.

"I-I--"

"Hyung?"

Jimin did think for a second whether to just lean forward and capture Jungkook lips as they are only 30 centimeters apart or to ask for his permission first. But the heart knows what it wants and Jimin's heart tells him to just be brave for now and deal with it later. Finally, he closes his eyes and kiss Jungkook, well, maybe it's nothing like kissing but his lip on Jungkook lip can be considered as kissing too.

"Wow, th-that star looks so shiny." That word is only to hide his embarrassed look as he turned his head to look at outside as fast as he can avoid Jungkook shock look.

"Hyung! Jimin-hyung!" Jimin still refused to look at Jungkook.

"Jimin!" And this time, he turned to face Jungkook but keeps on looking downward only to meet Jungkook's eyes when he cupped his face to be at the same level as his eyes. They stare at each other before Jungkook leans to kiss him. The kiss feels like how the first kiss they share during Jungkook's birthday and Jimin is enjoying too much that he doesn't realise that he had sat on Jungkook's lap. When the Ferris wheel starts moving and shaking a bit, Jimin the first to break the kiss.

"We-we should stop."

"Yeah."

The way home never feels so silent and awkward before, but this time it has done. Both refused to look at each other face as they are too busy to hide their own blush and their mouth was hurting from smiling too wide. When they need to be apart, Jimin pecked Jungkook again before running inside his house closing the door rushingly leaving a blushing Jungkook alone outside. Jin gave Yoongi a very suspicious look when Jungkook greeted them that night with a very hype mode. Of course they knew it had something to do with Jimin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after the last date, Jimin wanted to surprise Jungkook with appearing at his college during lunch. Since both don’t go to the same college, it is hard to find a suitable time to lunch together but this time, Jimin’s class ended early and he decided to go and ask Jungkook to lunch together.

Jimin had messaged Taehyung before to ask him about Jungkook’s lecture schedule and Taehyung who study at the same college as Jungkook promised to keep it as secret.

Half an hour before lunch, Jimin waits for Jungkook at a café near his college and when the clock stops at 12.00 PM, all he need to do is make a call and then surprise.

Jimin was into playing the game in his phone that he is 5 minutes late. When he is ready to make a call, he sees Jungkook is walking outside the college with his friends and he seemed so happy. The two girls that walk beside Jungkook are laughing whenever Jungkook is talking and the other boys that walked along with them look so cool and Jimin is really nothing compared to them.

“Noona, where are you?”

(“At home. Why?”)

“Nothing, just want to say that I’ll lunch at home today.”

(“I thought you went to lunch with your friend.”)

“No.”

(“Okay.”)

When Jimin reached home and having lunch quietly, his sister knows something has happened. She did ask but Jimin ensured her that he was okay. Jimin left the table with unfinished meal and went straight to his room saying he is tired.

“Taehyung-ah, did something happen to Jimin today?”

(“No, why?”)

“But why did you cancel your lunch with Jimin today? Jimin told me yesterday that today he will lunch with his friend and clearly it’s you since you’re the only friend he has here but then later during lunch he called me saying that he’ll lunch with me at home. Are you two on fight or something?”

(“No! No! We’re not. But I thought Jimin wanted to surprise Jung----- err-I mean-“)

“Taehyung! The truth now.”

(“But noona I-I don’t know-“)

“Tell me now or you want me to go and see you-“

(“Okay! Okay!”)

And Taehyung told her everything from the start, about their hang out and also about Jungkook that surprisingly, Jimin’s sister has no information about him at all. Jimin really did a good job at hiding his relationship with Jungkook.

When Jimin’s sister asked for Jungkook’s phone number, Taehyung had to beg hundrend times to leave this matter for them to solve. He is so sure that every sane person knows that Jungkook won’t be alive if Jimin’s so caring sister started to make her great appearance.

After agreeing to leave this matter for Jimin and Jungkook to solve it alone, Jimin’s sister went to Jimin to see his condition.

“Jimin, are you really okay?”

“Yes, I am.”

“But, look at your face now. You’ve been crying. Or do you want me to call Jungkook to come here?”

“NO! ---Wait, how do you know about him?”

“So, it’s really about Jungkook. Well, I do have my own source and who told that you can hide it from me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. So, are you ready to tell me about it now?”

Jimin takes a deep breath before answering his sister.

“I saw Jungkook and his college friends this afternoon and they are so cool. And he looked so happy being with them. I-I can’t make his face to look the same when he is with me. The girls are so cute and pretty. But look at me, I-I can’t be like them. And the boys, they were full of charisma but I’m just a timid boy who has no self confident at all. Jungkook must be ashamed to be with me-“

“Jimin---“

“I know what you’re going to say but no, nothing is going to change. I will never ever can be that kind of person. I will always be the same boy who is too afraid to voice out his own opinion.”

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin is avoiding Jungkook for a week now and he still does it. Jungkook had called Jimin that night immediately after Taehyung had told him everything but Jimin refused to answer his call.

His sister tried her best to persuade Jimin to go meet Jungkook and tell him everything but Jimin blocked his ear whenever her sister opened his mouth to talk.

So, one day Jimin’s sister had no other choice but to meet Jungkook face to face to sort thing out.

“I-I’m Jungkook. Jimin’s friend.”

“Don’t be nervous. I’m Haneul, Jimin’s sister. I know you’re my brother's boyfriend and I’m okay with it.”

“Thank you.”

“No big deal but I just want to know are you really love my brother?”

“Yes, I am. But I really don’t know what to do now. He doesn’t want to see me. I-I don’t know what my mistake is. I did try to apologise about last week, but still, he avoided me.”

“I know. I don’t blame you. Actually, nothing is wrong with you. Jimin, he is having an inner conflict inside him now, but it’s not my right to tell you about it. You need to hear it from him.”

Haneul can see how miserable Jungkook is but Jimin is nothing different. When Jimin was 6 years old, their parent relationship was on war. They kept on fighting every day and sometimes they would yell at Jimin whenever he told them to stop bickering, At the same point, Jimin stopped talking to them and he always hides himself in a closet whenever his parent started on fighting.

The cute boy who used to tell Haneul everything that had happened to him every single day started to hide himself from the outside world and kept everything inside him. Six months after that, their parent officially separating, Jimin left Busan to live with his father in Seoul leaving his sister alone with his mother.

“He started to stay with me when I moved to here 4 years ago but Jimin never change. He-he just afraid of everything. I don’t blame him, but one day I hope he can come out from his hiding shell. But when he met Taehyung and all of you, he looked so happy and he started to tell me everything again. But of course he hides it about having a relationship with you. Maybe I know what the reason behind it. Well, I don’t really care if my brother loves a boy, but always remember to use protection for safety. Oh! Never mind about that. Anyways, just give him some time and I’ll try my best to help you.”

“Thank you so much, Noona.”

“By the ways, this Sunday is Jimin’s birthday. I’m planning on doing a party at Taehyung place so be prepared. But remember, don’t pressure him too much or else you’ll see Jimin that you probably would never want to see again.”

“Okay.”

----------------------------------------------------------

When Sunday comes, Jimin’s sister dragged Jimin to Taehyung house by lying to him that she won’t be at home for one day. And it’s safe to be with Taehyung instead of staying alone at home.

Taehyung opened the door while smiling, a smile that Jimin can’t predict what is the meaning behind it. But when he heard a song, a birthday song with his name in it, Jimin finally realised that it’s his birthday today.

Jungkook comes with a cake in his hand, a very cute cake with HAPPY BIRHTDAY OUR CUTE JIMINIE written on it and he blew the candle while wiping his tears off. Don’t blame Jimin for crying, it’s emotional yet happy at the same time.

“Noona, it’s your idea right?”

“Of course, my idea is always awesome and brilliant.”

“Thank you, Noona.”

His sister is the first to give his present followed by Taehyung and others. Jungkook is the last to give his present. Since Jimin gave him the best birthday last month, he too wanted to give something in return. Jimin opened the small box given by Jungkook and a necklace is neatly placed in the box.

But everyone is looking in shock when Jimin gives it back to Jungkook.

“No! No! I can’t accept it. This is too much.”

“Hyung, no, it isn’t. I want you to have it. Please, accept it.”

“I can’t. Jungkook, you deserve someone else who is better than me. Someone that can look very pretty with this necklace, but not me. Just not me.”

“What are you saying? Are you breaking up with me?”

“I-I----“

“Do you even love me? Or are you just playing with me? With my heart?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Then tell me. Why did you look so embarrassed when I try to hug you in front of everyone? And why did you retreat back your hand from holding my hand during our date. You do that all time. Are you really that embarrassing to be with me? Huh, TELL ME!”

Jungkook is out of breath not because of how long his sentence is but for how hard he needs to control his anger, Seeing how quiet Jimin is somehow make Jungkook to be more mad than before that he accidentally has raised his voice.

“HYUNG! ANSWER ME. DON’T---“

“STOP! DON’T ING TELL THAT MY LOVE IS FAKE”

When Jimin pointed his finger to Jungkook and that really angry face on Jimin make everyone to back off two steps away. Neither Taehyung nor Jungkook had dealt with a very mad Jimin. Everyone knows Jimin as a very timid and shy boy but Jimin right now is so different.

“Really? You want to know the truth? Every time you hug  me or even sitting so close to me in front of everyone, I felt so shy and my heart was beating like so crazy that I had to distance myself from you for awhile to calm my heart down. And the worse part is, you, YOU fell asleep on Taehyung shoulder. Like seriously Jungkook, I’m your boyfriend, don’t expect me to not be jealous every time I saw you sleeping on Taehyung shoulder.”

“But-but you never told me that-“

“Of course I am. I’m sorry, but I’m not Yoongi-hyung, who can say whatever on his mind, I’m not Hosoek-hyung or Taehyung, who are never jealous when their boyfriends are cuddling with their other friends. You all very close to each other, but I-I was the last to join your already strong bonding relationship, so sometimes I do need ensurement that nothing is going on with between you all.”

“No, no, really nothing is happening between me and Jungkook. Jimin, trust me.”

“I know Taehyung-ah. I’m sorry to doubt about it.”

Jimin is not crying like how he used to do. This Jimin is a lot braver than before and he is not failing to tell everyone his true feeling, This side of Jimin is more sassy and not aware of his choice of words to use.

“But it's always me that had to start everything. Sometimes I want you to initiate thing first.”

“I did, okay. I kiss you first when we ride that Ferris wheel. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that I HATE roller coaster and haunted house, but never once you asked me about it.”

“But-bur you say nothing about it.”

“Because I’m afraid that maybe you will find me not cool enough to tag along like how cool your college friends are.”

“Jimin-hyung, you know that’s not true.”

“Leave me alone. I’m tired.”

Then, Jimin walked to Taehyung room and slammed the door roughly. The silence moment is being interrupted when Jimin’s sister started to laugh.

“Noona, are you okay? You’re not crazy, right?”

“No, no---“

She had to take a deep breath to stop her laughing before answering Taehyung back.

“Jungkook, I’ve warned you before. This is the real Jimin.”

Yes, indeed it is the real Jimin. A hot-tempered boy that hates it when people mad at him. Jimin is the youngest one in his family and his parent used to spoil him so bad that he grew up to be really demanding. He talked a lot and throw tantrum a lot too when he failed to get what he wanted.

But when his parent started to quarrel a lot, Jimin changed to very timid and shy boy until now, Jungkook succeed in bringing back the old Jimin. His sister did want him to change to someone who is a lot better than now, but not to his old self. She had a very difficult time dealing with angry Jimin.

“I’ve got to go now. So Jungkook, good luck in dealing with this Jimin.”

“Noona. Where are going? Please don’t leave us. This Jimin is so scary.”

“I’m sorry Taehyung-ah. I’ve a date. Good luck.”

Haneul spring out from the house happily like nothing had happened.

“Jungkook, please bring my cute and innocent Jimin back. Please, do something.”

“Okay, okay.”

He walked to the room and knocked before opening the door. Jimin buries his whole body under the blanket and refused to show his face to Jungkook.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.”

“Go away. I don’t want to see you.”

Jungkook walked to the bed and take his seat beside the lying Jimin before pushing the blanket away from Jimin. He turned his body away from Jungkook and is facing the wall when Jungkook backhugged him. He did try to pull away, but Jungkook is stronger than him, so he stopped struggling.

“Jimin, I’m sorry, I really sorry. You know I love you so much and I know you love me too. Please, look at me.”

And with that, Jimin fully turned his body to face Jungkook and he is crying.

“Hey, why are you crying? Am I hurting you again?”

“No, I’m just-I don’t know. I’m sorry for getting angry at you.”

“It’s okay. Besides, I’ve got to hear your true feeling. I know you can be jealous too. And it’s so cute.”

“Stop it.”

Jimin brings one of his hand to hide his face, it didn’t fully cover his face since his hand is small but his eyes and nose are hidden under it. Jungkook can only laugh at how cute Jimin is trying to hide his shy face. His cheek is turning to pink now. And he looks so beautiful that makes Jungkook to kiss every part of Jimin face after removing his hand away.

“I have one more thing to ask.”

“What?”

“When we’re alone in my room, you have no problem with me hugging you like right now but when we’re infront others---“

“You distracted me.”

“I distracted you? How?”

“By-by kissing me.”

“Really? Then I should be doing it now.”

“Later. Right now I want to apologise to everyone for my bad behaviour.”

Jimin comes out from the room while holding hand with Jungkook, the one thing that he wanted to do for so long. Everyone is sitting at the kitchen, talking and eating. Well, people need to eat when they’re hungry.

Everyone accept Jimin’s apology and they started Jimin’s birthday party again. Jungkook bring the cake and Jimin blows the candle out, This time when Jungkook gives the box to Jimin again, he takes it and wears the necklace with a smile on his face.

“Jimin, I have one more present for you. It’s in my room.”

It’s happening again and this time it’s on Jimin birthday. This time it’s Jin who ask others whether they wanted to hang out at his house ot not. As usual Yoongi is too lazy to move so he choose to stay. Apparently, everyone agreed to stay.

“Wait, this is my house. So-Oh my god, that’s my room.”

“Just leave them alone. We can sleep at the living room Taehyung-ah.”

“I can’t believe this.”

“So, I bet that Taehyung will have to change his bed sheet tomorrow.”

“Namjoon-ah, not again,”

Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung are choosing to be at Namjoon side. Jin is battling alone but he is okay with it. The one who lose has to clean the house like before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, once again when Jimin walked inside the kitchen without any hint of limping or being exhausted, Jin is cheering silently while preparing the breakfast.

“Good morning, Jimin.”

“Morning, guys.”

“Jimin, can you get me that cup.” Yoongi pointed to the cup that sit comfortable at the highest rack and Jimin has to stretch his hand out to grab it.

“It’s higher than me.”

“Please, Jimin.” He really can’t say no that that pleading eyes, like it or not he has to do it. Slowly, he walked to there and take a deep breath before raising his hand that is surely making a very sharp pain to his back every single move he make.

“Arghh, my back.”

“Jimin, are you okay?”

The very concerned look on Jin face makes Yoongi and Namjoon to laugh out loud.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Jin, you have to clean this house alone and make sure to change Taehyung bed sheet too later. I’m going to continue my sleep.”

 Yoongi makes his way to his room leaving the still laughing Namjoon. Taehyung and Hoseok who finally understand everything started to laugh too. Jimin can only smile apologeticly to Jin before walk away while limping to sit again, When Jungkook came to the kitchen 5 minutes later, Jin patted his head really hard.

“Why are you doing that?”

“.”

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First of all, thank you to whoever had requested a sequel to my last fic, so here it is. I really have no idea why I've written it like that especially the ending part. It's a little bit weird, but I hope it's fine and still acceptable. And also please let it pass for my bad grammar. I was so lazy to grammar check before posting it. Anyways, thanks once again.