Part 1

Let's Practice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin-ah, erm.. I have a favor to ask. Can you help me?" Kyungsoo watched Jongin's expression as he uttered the question warily. The latter was playing Candy Crush on his phone, thus not looking at the older directly. They were having their rest day and both of them decided no to go out and having fun that night but chose to chill out in their room instead.

"Hm, what is it hyung?" Jongin muttered lowly.

Silent.

"...I don't think you would want to help me with this, so if you refuse, i understand.. I can ask Sehun or Chanyeol to help me.. It's just.. You're the first person that came into my mind as i was seeking help for this.. matter." Kyungsoo talked with the speed of a bullet train, not answering Jongin's question.

Jongin's eyebrows twitched upon hearing his hyung. What does Kyungsoo wants his help in? The shorter rarely ask any favors from anyone lest himself so it must be an important thing. He finished level 450 of the game swiftly as he always did and put his phone down to face Kyungsoo properly. Well, as best as he can as they were both on their respective bed on either sides of the room.

"What is it hyung? He repeated his question. He held his gaze on his cute hyung while waiting for his answer. Kyungsoo was giving him that one look. One look that holds thousands feelings mixed together; confusion, hopeful, pleading, hesitation, fear and other unknown feelings. "I need someone to practice some of the scenes from my latest web drama with.. Could you.. help me?" Kyungsoo finally asked although hesitantly. "Ah.. Your script.. Why don't you say it earlier? Of course I would help you, hyung.. I can practice any scenes with you. I can even practice the whole script book with you. Aigoo, you silly hyung. You knew that i miss acting right?.." Jongin exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Really?! You wouldn't m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter