Final

Sehun and the Ant

It was a bright, fine day. There seated on one of the armchairs in the living room, Oh Sehun was spending his free time watching a horror-themed series on the television. Lucky for him, the ants had decided to give the said male a break.

'Thank God those pesky s decided to leave me be today, how annoying can they get', he thought to himself, shaking his head in disbelief.

He had a strong hatred for ants. It was clear to anyone, or perhaps everyone, by the way he would ramble about how irksome they all are, whether they came in small sizes or big sizes. As he was watching an elderly man getting spooked out by the sight of a distinct black figure on the wall, Sehun felt something crawling up his arm.

'Since when did those goosebumps appear? We haven't even gotten to the scary part yet', he shrugged it off and continued watching the show. In the midst of listening to the man's thoughts and feelings upon seeing the black figure, he felt a sting on his arm, making him flinch.

“What on earth,” he muttered, casting his eyes from the television screen down to his arm, "goosebumps aren’t supposed to hurt one tiny bit,” he continued, feeling confused. Lifting his arm up to get a closer look at it, he leaned forward and squinted his eyes. There it was, an uninvited visitor crawling around on his arm.

"Well, well, well," he snorted in response, "what do we have here?" he kept his eyes on the little living creature crawling on his arm.

As Sehun was about to make another remark, the little creature had bitten him again, this time on a different spot on his arm. Without thinking twice, he let out a yell at the lost creature. "Why do you keep biting me, you little ! What did I ever do to you!" he then began spewing out profanities at the small creature, which clearly was not bothered by the noise he was making and continued venturing on Sehun’s arm.

"See! I just missed an entire chunk of the episode because of something as small and puny as you," he rambled on and on, blaming almost anything and everything on the little creature, also known as the ant. Before the ant could bite him again, Sehun had held up the thumb and index finger of his free hand and squashed the ant between his fingertips, to its death.

"That's why," he shook his head, flicking the dead ant away, "you should never mess with me, creature," he said. After killing the ant, he cringed slightly as he gazed down to his fingers. "And now they're dirty because of you. I never wanted to kill any but you kept on biting me, I had to do something,". Forming a small pout on his lips, Sehun had made a decision to reason out before the spirit of the ant could have the chance to haunt him in his dreams during nighttime. He then waited and continued watching the show that was almost coming to an end till the commercials began before he got up from his seat and made his way to the kitchen sink to wash his hands, with soap. Lots of it.

After washing his hands, he headed back to his seat where he continued watching the show till the end, peacefully with no more disturbances.

But little did he know, it was far from the end.