So Far Away

I am!! I'm afraid...

 

 

 tumblr_inline_o1i02edSYD1svff4p_540.png (500×750)

Wooshin -^                                                             Picture by: tumblr: onewsheart34

 

12 Years old.

Like always when it was summer, the sun was shining very brightly. The sky was as blue as heaven. There where only a few more weeks of school to go and the the summer holidays would start.

9 Months earlier - Wooshin's POV

 

I was looking forward to it, my first day as a junior in middle school. I was so excited, I loved going to school, to learn more and to play with my friends. I've had some hard times, so I was happy with the new start. But that day everything changed... Everything I ever dreamt of shattered on the ground, and got trapped on even more after it passed and I finally accepted and got over it... It all changed on that day... 

The day had finally come! I was so nervous and excited that I almost couldn't eat my breakfast ;) My lunch was in my favourite blue lunchboxwith cute, smiley fruits and vegetables on it. I'm a boy but I think it's cute and I love it! After I finally brushed my teeth, I put on my shoes, gave my mom a kiss (yeah, I still give kisses!) and drove to the place I agreed to meet my two bikemates, with an excited smile on my face. I had looked forward to this for more than 2 months, a new start! I finished elementary school with sparkling results, except math wich was a big task of understanding for me. I told everyone proudly which school I got in to and that it would be so much fun.

Now I don't understand how I could've been this stupid! I am and was way too good believing. 

 

Preview: 

I'm regretting my choice as much as my past, my life and my existence itself...

 

 

Author's note: Sorry that this is such a short chapter, but I was busy and had a hard time getting a concept for the story and the character WooShin. Next time it will be longer!! I promise!!!! I hope you enjoyed! XOXOXOXO <3 ;)