......

Ladies and Gentlemen....

He was where the last place in the world he wanted to be. To think he had been looking foprward to this night for a long time and now that it was here, he wanted to be any place but. He glanced around and was grateful he was alone for the moment, Youngbae was off to the side talking to Lee Chung, a hefty art investor, Seunghyun was...where was he anyway, he looked around quickly and spots him and instinctively Seunghyun lifts his eyes and looks at him. He looks away becuase he didn't feel like Seunghyun reading him at this particular moment, he would be hurt.

He went back to looking at an overpriced piece of Art by one of Seunghyun's favorite artist, but his thoughts were elsewhere. He had left several messages in various forms and no reply, this saddened him and the guilt killed him just a bit more. He realizes he has to make amends but he didn't know how, she wouldn't return his calls. He closes his eyes, if not for the simple fact that he had made a bold declaration to the SMSphere he would have retracted every word. He didn't want to be amongst people right now, there were a million places he could be at this moment.

He could feel without even looking Seunghyun's eyes on him and he wasn't about to meet his eyes, hell someone might take a picture and proclaim them ing on the floor! This time when he looked around, he was looking for an exit. There, he statrted to make a move toward it but felt a hand on his arm.

"Really!, where do you think you're going?" Youngbae asked.

"For a cigarette if you must know"

"Right now?" He looked incredulous.

"Yes, you have a problem with that" He shakes Youngbae's arm off and commenced to heading the way he was. He could feel his eyes boring into his back but at this moment he could give a . He pushed on the door handles more forcifully than he had intended which made an abrupt noise and he hoped no one noticed. He fished for his pack, thanking the gods that he had had the foresight to stash them away. He took a really long drag from the cigarette and was calmed somewhat. He kicked an imaginary stone trying to kick up some dust and dirt in his imaaginary foes's eyes, all of them.

He pulled out his phone and though there were quite a number of messages, the one he most wanted was not amongst them.

"" He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes once more, he really didn't want to travel right now but if that's what he has to do to be able to talk to her then he would have to. He sent a qucik text to Soon Ho, requesting a flight out to Japan as soon as possible. Spontaneously he got a response back asking "why"

"Personal" was his response back.

"Ok" came back on his display.

He felt a smidgen better now that he had a semblance of a plan going, fool hardy maybe but it was a start, the longer he let her stew the worst either would be. He was in the midst of checking his messages when the door opens and the patrons voices carried by the opened door to his ears. He didin't need to turn around to know who it was, his musk gave him away.

"Mind if I join you"

Jiyong shook his head and hands him the pack.

"You should really be inside.

"I'll be in a few minutes, so what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

He sighs deeply "You don't want to be here and I feel guilty for making you come"

"You didnt make me, I want to be here with you"

"Well be here with me is relative isn't it" Seunghyun takes a much deeper drag and tilts his head up and slowly blows it out.

"I'm sorry" jiyong said in a flat tone.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you sorry?" Seunghyun for the second time pulls on his smoke, this time impossibly longer than the first.

"I dunno, you tell me, you're insinuating something though right?"

"As much as I am happy you're here, I'm equally not happy that you are"

WTF! Jiyong looks at him for the first time since he came outside, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ooh come on, you would rather be anywhere but here but it's an obligation right?"

"Whatever" Aonther pull, but he couldn't match Seunghyuns's...

"So why don't you just leave"

"And have it on twitter and Instagram that we had a lovers quarell" he said with as much sarcasm as he could muster.

"Better that than the truth of how totally miserable, bored and hating every minute of this."

"It has nothing to do with....

"Spare me, if you really can't put on the semblance of a happy face, then seriously I'd rather you leave, Youngbae can stay>"

Jiyong's mouth dropped open and he couldn't even think through what he'd just heard.

"Your choice, but if you do decide to stay, I'd really like you to put on an effort" and with that Seunghyun walks away.

Jiyong slowly closes his mouth, looking the way Seunghyun just went and to say he was hurt was an understatement. He was tempted to just stay where he was at and smoke the whole pack of cigarettes...all five left. Before he could really start to like that idea the door swung open, a little more forcefully.

Youngbae walked toward and passed him to give them some room, he rubs his hand across his face.

"What is wrong with you:

"Please not you too, I've just gotten the whole guilt trip so save yours."

"You think that's why I came out here.

"Either that or you piocked up smoking"

Youngbae made a face that bordered on disgust at such a thought and sorrow

"Why are you out here"
"Came out for a smoke, but apparently that's controversial because I haven't been able to smoke a whole one without getting interrupted."

"You're one selfish prick you know that."
"Well now I do and thanks."

He checks his phone again hoping telepathically a message would appear.

Youngbae sighs heavily.

"I'm not mad at you, just a little disappointed that you're not even trying to make an effort.

"From the moment I woke up I've made an effort, I'm still here ain't I" he pratcically yelled it out.

"Look, we came here to give hyung support and we're hardily doing that out here. I know you've got other things troubling you but can you atleast put that aside for a few hours and just be supportive to him.

Jiyong was flabbergasted, he honestly thought he had been on his best behavior, he's wearing a suit, his hair is decent, hell he's even wearing spectacles than his contacts and not a hint of make-up and here he was thinking that was enough to convince people he was still in control. What a pathetic joke.

"Youngbae"

"Yeah"

"Let's go inside" he squashed his cigarette under foot and together they walked back in, he immediately caught sight of Seunghyun and stealthly walked over and was standing beside him before he was even aware of his presence. He glanced at him but kept talking. Ok, his hyung was slightly peeved but he's about to redeem the rest of the evening if he'd let him.

So Jiyong started to mingle, really pouring on the charm, cracking jokes with patrons and was just beginning to get chummy with the Vice President of Hong Kong's Sotheby's division when he smelt him first than see him, that rich intoxicating musk that rendered him breathless  sometimes. He looked up and smiled and Seunghyung's smile back was tentative. Jiyong easily pulls him into the conversation and in no time a healthy and passionate discussion ensued as to who painted what when and what the inspiration behind each meant.

A few hours managed to slip by and after several cocktails Jiyong was just hitting his groove, they sat for dinner and Seunghyun immediately took a seat right beside Jiyong but no sooner did he unfold his napkin one of the ushers came over and whispered something in his ear. He nodded, turned to Jiyong and his expression said it all "I'm sorry, I have to go sit at the high table".

Jiyong stewed for about half an hour, not tasting what was placed in front of him apparently ordered before hand by hyung, he avoided Youngbae's eyes totally and that whole I'd rather be home in my comfortable albeit ragged spongebob pjs watching a mindless romantic flick crossed his mind for the hundreth time. He knew Seunghyun was probably worried sick, nervous and yet here he was alone again. The gods were really out in full force today, they were going out of their way to take back control.

Happily, the evenings festivities was coming to a close and again Seunghyun found his way and stood beside him defiantly and seemed to silently dare anyone to try and put distance between them. They both poured on the charm but only one of them was sincere in it. Finally, their car pulls up and he expected Youngbae to get in with them but they had a car already waiting just for him. Jiyong gives him a smile and a nod and climbed into their Rolls Royce.

Seunghyun had purchased the car for Jiyong a while back, and Jiyong still finds it unbelievably sweet at the gesture. The car served as their official high function event ride. He'd even decked it out with privacy windows and partition. It had cost him a pretty penny and Jiyong didn't want to know exactly how much he had shelled out for it.

The ride was quiet, both engulfed in  their own thoughts, they knew if they started talkkng they might end up having the wrong sort of conversation and Jiyong would rather face whatever when they got to their place. He resisted checking his phone but couldn't help it. He was not accustomed to been shuned and she was doing a pretty good job at it. He sighs and Seunghyun glances his way. The ride back took 45mins.

Another wise joint investment was buying the villa, they had stayed in one two floors down and had fallen in love with it and made inquires and papers were signed within the week. Their busy schedules have left the space a little sparse in furnitures but they promised to take time off and really put the place together.  For right now it had all they essentials they need.

The electronic keypad took Jiyong's palm scan and a soft click unbolted the fire retardant heavy oak door. He had already the lights from his phone so when they entered they were not completely in  the dark. He had also some ambient white sound that was the cathartic he needed right now. Seunghyun silently followed him into the kitchen where he sat in the high stool at the breakfast nook.

Jiyong busied himself finding glasses and opening up a vintage red. He poured a bit into each glass and Seunghyun raised his in a small toast. After a long drawn out silence that neither seemed to want to break Jiyong started to walk toward the bedroom, taking his jacket off along the way, he was untucking his shirt when Seunghyun entered the room. Without turning, Jiyong said

"I'll draw a bath"

Seunghyun stood at the door watching him and Jiyong avoided his gaze, he was hard to read, was he mad, tired, upset or satisfied that the evening went well and according to plan. He didn't want to start a conversation that would inevitably led to his behavior earlier in the evening. He was fifteen minutes in the tub by himself when Seunghyun comes in, and his breath hitches at the sight.

!

He couldn't help but stare, a mere year ago Seunghyun would never have dreamt of been on the same block much less the same room but with alot of baby steps and reassurances about how hot his body was and that it fired off every neuron and every fiber in Jiyong's body he never would have caught dead as he was now.

When Jiyong found his voice "the water is getting cold"

Seunghyun stood rooted for a few minutes longer and then strode over. Jiyong makes room for him, but he slides behind him and Jiyong made the necessary adjustment to allow for the perfect fit. They hadn't soaked together in God knows how longer and for a momnet all Jiyong could feel was Seunghyun's chest on his back. and his arms coming around his waist making him lean against his chest. Jiyong closes his eyes and for the moment the chaos and the world. He wanted to be in this presence.

Seunghyun his arm, planted a small kiss on his right shoulder and trailed it upward to his neck, Jiyong sighs involuntarily.

"I'm sorry"

"For?"

"My unacceptable behavior earlier"

"But you redeemed yourself, and thank-you"

Those words should have made everything ok but instead they hit him like a tidal wave and tears sprang into his eyes and spilled before he even had a say so. He turns his head away but Seunghyun pulls it back toward him.

"Something I said"

"Yes, I mean no, You shouldn't have to thank me for any of that.I behaved poorly."

"You redeemed yourself though"

"I'm still sorry"

"The night is all yours for showing me how sorry you are."

Jiyong moves around to face him "Why are you not mad"
"Would it solve anything if I was, besides I understand."

Jiyong resumes his former position, and Seunghyun continues to plant little kisses up and down his neck and shoulder. He was beginning to get hard and the same could be said for Seunghyun. He turns around sharply and before Seunghyun knew what hit him, Jiyong buries his tongue in his mouth. Forcefully he kissed Seunghyun's mouth, bruising his lower lip, biting and pulling on it. The way Seunghyun kissed him was intoxicating, he would never be able to get enough even after long sessions of some serious kissing.

The last time they had a kissing session was the night before their Zutter premiere. They had kissed for so long that their lips were swollen and numb. The next day, they made feeble attempts to cover their very swollen bruised lips but all the rest of the guys had to do was one look and they cracked up. Every day since then they try to achieve thet feat buit their

In a low, almost growl like meow he said "I want you to me now"

Seunghyun's response was to make room on his lap so Jiyong would seat himself on his already hardened and the minute they each gained entrance thanks in part to the plug Jiyong had worn all night. He takes Seunghyun in his hand and starts to trying to keep a rythmic pace but he soon lost that as they built toward a mini beacuse this was just for openers. He intended on showing how sorry he was all night long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message alert light kept blinking and would have gone unnoticed if not for the vibration that accompanied it. Seunghyun was sensitive to any kind of noise during sleep and would wake up at the drop of a hat. He reaches for the phone thinking it was his and goes to mute it but a message scrolled by "Tickets ready for Japan this  evening"

He stared at the phone as if it was alien, what ticket to Japan, he didn't have a trip planned, what the hell was...then he realized whose phone he had. The message was from SoonHo. As tempted as he was to dig into this a little deeper, he shuts the phone down and at least the incesstant blinking and humming had stopped. He turned to look at the body lying curled up next to him and absent-mindely his hair away from his face.

Jiyong stirrs from the familiar touch, like Seunghyun he could drop off to sleep anywhere and wake up at the slightest sound or touch much less Seunghyun's touch and caresses. He opens his eyes and finds Seunghyun starring at him.

"Hey"

"What's in Japan?"

"Huh?" you just got a tect from SoonHo about your trip to Japan, since when."

"It's personal"

"Bull, you're going after her aren't you"

"Way to early for this"

"What are you going to say to her once you get there"

"If she'd see me"
"What do you mean?"

"She has not answered any of my calls, texts, nothing, so I'm going to try this and see if she'll see me, you do understand don't you?"

"Yea, I think I do, why don't you just give her some time, don't pressure her"

Jiyong looks at him as if he had said the most foolish thing.

"I just want to see her and..." Jiyong sat up and shivered at the coolness of the room on his bare skin, he rubs his arm as Seunghyun also sat up and kissed his shoulder

'You showing up unannounced would probably not be the wisest"

Jiyong got up and frustrated, he was running out of ideas and the only one that seemed like a good idea but now that Seunghyun has given his thoughts he was doubtful at the genuis idea of going to Japan.

"It's not your fault, it was beyond your control."

As much as he wanted to believe that he knew he was mostly to blame, all the picstures leaked except where it was clearly her she was nowhere around. He laid back down and Seunghyun laid across his chest and Jiyong his hair. He was so tired, mentally fatigued, stressed and stretched to the limit.

I'll come with you, so if doesn't want to see you atleast she might see me."

He lifted his head, "You would do that for me"

Seunghyun's answer was to cup his face and slowly pulls him in until their foreheads were against the other.

"I would give you..."

Jiyong held his breath thinkiong "...the world"  but he doesn't finish the sentence just letting it hang in the air. Seunghyun kisses him lighly at first but Jiyong was having none of that, he opened his mouth and slid his tongue in, ghosting his teeth and lips, and pulling Seunghyun's lower lip intending on making it swell for days.Seunghyun was trying to recover and get them back to a more passionate kiss but it was too late for that. He matched Jiyong hunger to inhale him with his own. There was the version of "the sloppy" as they had dubbed it, saliva, exchange spittle, swallowing, each taking turns at tonguing.

Seunghyun's breathe against his skin was like a hot poker, he was alit and sizzling and as his tongue travelled south, he whimpers. His s had gotten instantly hard and Seunghyun wasn't even in the vacinity. His breathing was erratic as he dipped lower still.