Oblivious

Please look at me

“Do you have anything on today?” You asked Junhyung as you sipped the soup.

“Nope. I’m free for the day.” He said, stuffing rice into his mouth.

“We’ve been friends for a long time. Tell me what you want for Christmas.” You said.

“Eh? Nah, it’s okay.” He said.

“No! Tell me! I’m pretty sure you have something you want. You always want to buy something.” You said.

“That sounds pretty much like you.” He said.

“It’s you!” You laughed.

“How about you, what do you want for Christmas?” He asked you.

“A boyfriend.” You said causally.

He choked on his rice and coughed like crazy.

“Is it that shocking!?” You laughed, patting his back.

He nodded. His face was red from the coughing. You handed him a cup of water and he gulped it down, soothing his throat.

“Are you okay?” You asked, still laughing.

He nodded.

“The guy just now..” He said.

“What about him?” You asked.

“You like him?” He asked.

“Mmm.. He’s pretty friendly.” You said.

“That’s good.” He mumbled.

“You don’t like him?” You asked.

“He is okay.” He said.

After food, the both of you continued walking down the street.

“That?” You said, pointing at a guy who was standing outside the mall.

“Erm…” He thought for awhile before showing you a three.

He laughed when he saw the guy’s girlfriend walking out from the mall.

“Tsk!” You rolled your eyes and punched his shoulder.

The both of you boarded a bus and sat at the far back. Throughout the whole journey, you kept pointing at guys and he gave you their grades.

“This is good! This is good!” He said excitedly.

You looked up at the door, anticipating. An old man walked up the bus. He burst into laughter. You stared at him.

“If you think he is good, then I’ll go.” You said, standing up.

“Eh eh! No. I was just kidding.” He pulled you to sit down.

You laughed at the thought of yourself being with the old man.

“I found you one!” You said excitedly.

“Who?” He asked.

“There!” You pointed at a three year old.

“What am I!? e!?” He slapped your thigh lightly.

“Hahahaha! What! With her, you can work on both your husband and father instincts! It’s like killing two birds with one stone! I give her a five!” You said, showing the five sign.

“Should I go?” He laughed.

“Go on! She’ll love you!” You said, pushing him lightly.

“Oh my gosh her mother is staring at me!” He hissed, hiding his face in your neck.

The two of you giggled like crazies. The whole bus stared at the two of you because of the noises you two were making, but you guys were oblivious to it, just like how you were oblivious to the fact he actually loves you.

The both of you entered a club. It was filled with people and loud music.

"I'm going to find someone here so I wouldn't have to spend Christmas alone!" You said to him.

"Okay." He nodded as he took a seat further away from you.

He watched as you walked around the club. 

"Why do you have to spend Christmas alone? I'm here." He mumbled to himself.