start on the white christmas

Christmas One shot collection : Start from the white christmas

 

Start on the white Christmas.

                “Woow!!! Umma! The snow is fall!! Uuuh! It’s gonna be a white Christmas today!” A 4 years old Jiyeon cheer happily.

            “Tch. Why are you happy much huh? It’s just gonna be a white Christmas not more,” SooJin  (6 years old) mocked her little sister.

            “Wae? I just wanna be happy! What’s wrong with you? You are so cold!” Jiyeon pouted.

            Then GD aka Jiyong come to his children.

            “Why you don’t like white Christmas SooJin?” he asked. Soojin rolled his eyes, and said” What we should be happy with on white Christmas? It just snow fall right?”

            “Well, I have a good story about white Christmas and I bet you will love white Christmas after you hearing this story,” Jiyong told her and he pat his lap, ordering to his 2 princess to sit on there.

            “So here is the story”

 

                Jessica pouted when she remember that 3 weeks more is a Christmas. She knows she will be lonely at Christmas day since all of her friends will be dating and she has no one to date.

                Jessica is a famous jewel designer. She design many jewel and she has her own jewel shop all over the asia and Europe. She is beautiful and y. She also rich but as you all know she has no one to be loved so, she never felt love.

                Actually, Sica not hate Christmas that much. She has many jewel ordered because of the Christmas but just too bad once again the jewel that she design is for someone else not for her. She is really praised the guy that personally requested a jewel to her special for their partners, especially this G- Dragon guy. He is really strict to the design for her girlfriend. He also makes some style to the ring design to his partner.

                “His girl must be the most lucky girl,” Jessica tought.

 ****

                Jessica sat under a tree. She is holding her hot milk. One more week. Seven days again and the Christmas will be come. Every time she sees a Christmas decoration, she always remembers her prince. He is her childhood friend of her but she didn’t know his name. He is a cheerful kid also a romantic one. He always fights for sica in front of the people who bullies her.

                Suddenly the 2 kids running in front of sica just like she and that boy running. They were holding hands tightly and there is a balloon in the other hands of the boy. The girl eyes also fluffy since the girl just stop crying.

                Flashback

                “Umma!!! Umma” the little Jessica crying in front of the balloon seller. She is crying because of 2 reasons. First, because of her mother is nowhere of sight, also because she wanna some balloon. She get lost in a festival.

                “Sssh! Uljima. Here you want balloon right?”  a little boy suddenly come and hand sica a balloon. Sica stop crying and grab the balloon but then she is crying again. The little boy shocked. He was confused.

                “Shh! Uljima! You already got your balloon right?”

                “But I also want my ummaa!!! Ummaa! Huwaaaa!..”

                “Ssh uljima! Uljima! Now c’mon take may hands. I think I know where your mom is” the little Jessica just nodded and takes his hand. They were run between people because they wanna find Sica’s mom soon and the snow is start to fall on that Christmas night.

                End of flashback

                After Jessica recalls her memories, she found a flower shop. She wants to buy a flower for herself. Yeah, a lonely girl…

                Without Jessica knowing, she has been stalked in this month by a person. And that person smile seeing sica walks towards the flower shop

                ****

                “Appa, appa, is the person that stalked Sica is a bad person? Is that person gonna do something bad?” Jiyeon interrupt Jiyong stories. But jiyong won’t tell her.

                “Just listen the story. Okay?” then Jiyeon nodded cutely makes Jiyong pinch her cheeks before continue the story.

                ****

                “Give me a bucket of rose please,” Jessica said to the florist.

                “Aggashi, are you a loner?” the florist suddenly asked and makes sica a little bit uncomfortable and angry.

                “Ahjussi, why are you asking me about that? Just give me a bucket of rose quickly!”

                “Wow! Ahjussi? I am older than you just 2 years.” The florist said and give sica the flower.

                ****

                One day before the Christmas day. Jessica’s shop is closed already since tonight is achrismas night, she only open in the afternoon. Sica’s know many of her employees have a party or wanna go out with their partner.

                In this week, there always buckets of rose come for her everyday but she didn’t know the sender. She didn’t know why, all of the flowers remind him to the annoying florist that she meets a week ago. But also makes her more miss her little friend when she was child.

                Knock, knock, knock..

                There is a knock on her door. She thinks it’s weird since she thinks she is the only one left in her shop. But she still opens the door.

                “Hey!” Sica were shocked seeing the florist stand in front of her working room.

                “You! Why are you here? why you know I am here?”

                “Well, from your mom. Now, get your coat and c’mon follow me.”

                “Why should I follow you?” She protest but she keep take her coat and hold his hand.

****

                The guy bring sica to a romantic dinner. Sica really mesmerized to the restaurant. Well, it’s a fancy one. A really fancy one.

                “Why there is no other people other than us?” she asked.

                “Just say that I rented the entire restaurant for tonight” sica eyes widen. She didn’t believe it.

                “ C’mon finish your dinner. We will go again after this”

                “You take me to go but you don’t even tell me your name.”

                “You forget about me?”

                “Aniyo. You are the florist right? But I never think you can rent the entire restaurant just for us”

                “well, I am full of surprise in me baby. You will know my name tonight.”

***

                After the romantic dinner, the guy brings Sica to the Ice skating arena. Sica is really happy. It’s been a years since the last time she skating.

                “Why don’t you tell me that we gonna skate? I will bring my-“ Sica didn’t continue her words because she lost the florist guy. She trying to find him everywhere but she didn’t found him.

                Jessica POV

                Great! He is leaving me here! Aaah appeun namja! How could he leave a girl alone here? Now this heels also kill me.

                I sit on a chair and take off my heels. I see my watch and now is already 11:59 pm. One more minutes and it will be Christmas day.

                Suddenly, a music hearing from a corner of the park. I just enjoy it and message my feet. Then someone is singing Bigbang song – Somebody to love.

Somebody to love.
Can you hear me?
I want somebody to love.
Somebody to love!
Somebody to love.
Just to stop all of this searching now.
I want somebody to love.
Some-somebody to love.
Before tonight ends without anything.

I’ve been waiting for today.
I’ve kept thinking about it.
We’ve had so many hard times throughout this relationship, girl.
How many time have we crossed paths?
Falling for you every time.
I just can’t figure these things out at all, what should I do?
So, you still don’t know me well?

            Without I realized, all the people make a big circle and I am in the centre of them. Then that florist guy hand me a bouquet of rose. Bu he keep singing.

 
Excuse me, miss.
If you’re still not sure about this, then,
I’ve got you, babe.
I’m gonna protect my girl, don’t doubt.
Don’t try testing my love right now, girl.
I’m different from other guys.
I know what you’re wanting right now, girl!

Somebody to love!
Somebody to love.
Just to stop all of this searching now.
I want somebody to love.
Some-somebody to love.
Before tonight ends without anything.

I can’t get over last night,
Your beauty held me so tight.
(Just two of us.)
Not enough, tell me what’s wrong with you, girl.
I’ll listen to it all, everything that you want to say, captain.
Take my hand.
Be my angel.
Ring my bell.

The feeling inside my heart is making its’ way to you.
As I close my eyes and sit, I’m being driven over.
Tik, tik, tok, Time will never stop for us.
Don’t stop.
Don’t be afraid, open your heart up.
Make it bounce, make it bounce, make it bounce.

Somebody to love!
Somebody to love.
Just to stop all of this searching now.
I want somebody to love.
Some-somebody to love.
Before tonight ends without anything.     

 

                “Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Do you wanna be my girlfriend?” he saying it to sica while kneeled and a ring’s box in his hand. Right after he saying it, snow fall. And people screaming “I do, I do” to sica.

                Then a flashback memories comes to her head. Now she remember about that friend that she missed. The friend that now come back and confess to her.

                “Ya! Kwon Jiyong! I wanna be your girl” Jessica shouted too. Then hug jiyong tightly. The people that witness that scene were clapping their hands. Such a beautiful love stories in a white Christmas.

                ******

                “Well, that Is the story.” Jiyong finish his story.

                “Appa! It’s a good story. Now Jessica will be not alone anymore,” Jiyeon commented but SooJin keep .

                “Soojin, you don’t like the stories?”

                “It’s not like that, but appa, is this you and your umma stories? I think umma’s name before married to you is Jung Sooyeon. “

                “Well, yes it is.”

                “I don’t believe your story. I gonna asked umma.” Soojin stand up and run to her umma in the kitchen.

                “Umma.umma.umma.”

                “What is it Soojin?”

                “Is that true dad confessed to you under in the Christmas night on the white Christmas?”

                “Well, you don’t believe it?”

                “I do. But I also want someone confessed to me like that too”

                “So, you don’t hate white Christmas anymore right?” Jiyoung suddenly came with Jiyeon. Soojin nod her head. Now she is know about white Christmas and her parents love.

"Appa, I wanna to be like mom tooo" then she run to him and hug his leg.