Chapter 1: New Beginning

Mirror ( BTS JIMIN )

Asami's POV

Finally i'm here. Moving from Busan wasn't a great experience but i had to. Well you see, when your heart breaks sometimes you just need to move on and i moved to Seoul. Busan held so many beautiful yet painful memories for me that were suffocating me and i really needed to breathe.
So here i am in Seoul trying to start a new life. I already talked to my parents about this and surprisingly they seem to understand and let me move here.

My new appartment isn't too big but not too small either. Its kinda cute. After unpacking all my stuff i start preparing for my new school. I lay on my new bed thinking of how not to make a fool of myself and try make new freinds. And most importantly avoid amd stay away from Playboys. And slowly fell into deep sleep.

RING !!!! RING !!!! RING !!!!

"." I cursed while rubbing my bum. And trying to get up from the floor because i fell from the bed trying to switch off the alarm.

I look at the clock and its 7 o'clock. My new school starts at 8 o'clock. Oh i forgot to tell you the name of my new school. Its Seoul High School. Probably one of the best here. Not wasting another minute i grab a towel and go in the bathroom.

After showering and getting dressed in my new uniform and putting my glasses on and eating breakfast i go to my new school.  It takes 20 mins on foot to reach there. When i finally reached my destination i look at the huge building in awe.

"Woah. Its bigger than i expected. I better not get lost." I muttered

I went in the school trying to search for the office and guess what? I am lost. Then i saw a girl with a ponytail. She looked pretty scared and i don't know why ? I waved at her trying to grab her attention and moved towards her.

"Hi !" I say trying to not sound too awkward.

"Hi." She spoke merely above a whisper.

"Can you please tell me the way to the office ? I am kinda new here."  I spoke helplessly.

"Um.. yeah." She said and told me the directions and suddenly she went away. She looked like she was in a hurry. More like she was running away.

"Well thank you." I muttered under my breath still trying to process this sudden interaction.

I found the office finally !!!! They gave me my schedule and one of them lead me to my new class.

"Thanks" I said while bowing

"Good luck" The office lady told me giving me thumbs up.

I entered the class. All eyes were on me as if i was a new radioactive human species. I tried to keep my calm.The teacher gestured me to come forward.

"Oh so you're the new student. Please introduce yourself."

"Okay you can do it. Its no big deal. They are just a bunch of students staring at you like as if they might just run over a car over you." I thought to myself.

"Hello everyone ! My name is Kim Asami. I am new here so please take care of me." I spoke trying not to freak out.

"Well Asami welcome and you can sit beside Park Jimin." The teacher said pointing towards a orange haired guy who was unimaginable handsome and attractive. And he smirked at me. Like what the hell ?!?

I walked toward my seat and as soon as i was about to sit someone pulled my chair and i fell down. Everyone burst into laughter. I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise it was my seatmate. What was his name ? Yeah Park Jimin.

"Looks like you need more than just one pair of glasses to see clearly." Jimin said trying to hold his laughter.

I shot him death glares and kept my cool. Trying not to strangle him.

I took my chair and sat down. And tried to focus on the classes but that stupid jerk kept on disturbing me the whole time. I swear i have never tried so hard to reamain calm in life.

Finally it was lunch time.

I was walking to my table in the canteen with my food tray and suddenly someone tripped me. And guess who ? You got it right !!! It was Mr Park Annoying Jimin.

I stood up. Brushed the dirt off my uniform. And when i looked up at him he averted his gaze as if he didn't do anything. I slowly walked out of there and went in the girls washroom. I tried to hold back my tears.

"Don't cry Asami. He's not worth it. You are strong and that jerk is not important" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

Time skip

Finally the worst first day of school was over. I reached my appartment and went directly in the bedroom and landed there on the bed thinking how to avoid uncivilised savage jerks aka Park Jimin at school.

Great start of the new beginning. Please note the sarcasm.

A/N : so i hope y'all liked it. I know it sounds boring but don't lose hope there's more to come.