1/1

Regret

Regret. I think it's the worst feeling in the world.


I regret not answering the phone when you called because your voice was the only thing that can soothe me during my sleepless nights.

I regret ignoring you when you called my name so sweetly.

I regret lying to you when you asked me if everything is okay because I know you can see right through me.

I regret running away from you everytime my heart beated quickly.

I regret not telling you how I feel because I miss how you would hold me in your arms and make me smile.

I regret everything because now you have someone else to hold.

I regret how I ignored you and lied to you because it hurts me to know that you might not feel the same way, because it hurts more to see you happy with someone else.


I regret not answering the phone when you called because now I can only cry myself to sleep.

I regret ignoring you when you called my name because I miss how you called me so sweetly.

I regret lying to you when you ask me if everything is okay because it's not.

I regret running away from you everytime my heart beated quickly because now it only beats slowly.

I regret not telling you how I feel because maybe you would still hold me the way you did before.

I regret everything just because I was too scared, too scared to know that you might not love me the way I love you.