Final

I'll Hug You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got in to your apartment and go straight to your room. You took your boyfriend's shirt and hug the shirt.you need him right now. But to bad, he's busy in Japan. Ikon is a big name in Japan now.

Your boss scolded you in front of other workers. Your client scolded you too. And you're fired because of a slight mistake that you accidently made. To sum it al, you had a very very bad day today and you can't take it anymore.

Not bothering to change the clothes you're wearing, you lay on your bed with your boyfriend's shirt. You miss him. You desperately need him. So, you grabbed your phone and decided to call him. But, you  didn't call him because you know that he won't be able to answer your call because he is busy, of course. You cried and after a few minutes you already fall asleep.

******

While you're sleeping so soundly, you suddenly feel a weight on your waist. You slowly opened your eyes. There, you saw your boyfriens, Junhoe staring at you. You rubbed your eyes to make sure that its real.But, he'a still there 

"Sorry you . Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." Junhoe said as he flashed a smile go you.

You're feeling so happy because like a magic, he's here, on the bed with you. "Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?" You asked him. "Our official schedule were cancel. So here I am" he answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter