Final

Crumb

Sehun was outside his house, sitting on the stairs and basking in the hot sun after a long day at school. He had a few books around him that he needed for his homework, but as for now, he was taking a small break from studying.

He opened a bag of cookies he got today from his hyung Kyungsoo, taking out a chocolate chip cookie he looked at it in amazement. He could never understand how his hyung was so good at baking, everything he made always came out perfect and to die for.

 

He slowly bit into the cookie, breaking the cookie off and letting the chocolate slowly melt in his mouth. He closed his eyes as the amazing taste took over his mind, making him slightly throw his head back, exposing his perfect long neck and a small moan escaped from his lips.

Kyungsoo’s cooking will always remain better than to Sehun, no one can make Sehun act so lewd as Kyungsoo and his cooking. He finished the rest of the cookie slowly, prolonging every bit to the maximum.

Once he was done he looked over at the bag, debating whether to reach in and take out another piece of heaven or to leave them for later. After staring intently at the bag for the next five minutes, Sehun reached out and took another cookie, cursing himself out for his weakness.

Just like before he savoured every bite of the cookie, sinking his teeth slowly into the treat and letting it melt in his mouth. It took him about ten minutes to finish the second cookie. Once done Sehun sat up straight, ready to dive back into his school books once more, when something caught his attention.

In the corner of his eye he could see five ants roaming around on his steps. Yet once he took a closer look, he noticed that one of the ants was further away from the others. The ant seemed dejected, not going at the same pace as its siblings, so out of curiosity Sehun shifted a little close to take a look.

He noticed that the other four ants were all carrying something with them, like dorito bits or something else and the one ant didn’t have anything. Sehun felt bad for the little creature so he took his bag filled with cookies and took out a crumb, placing it right next to the tiny ant.

He smiled as the little ant picked up the crumb and started running as fast as his siblings, catching up to and then surpassing them, until he was out of Sehun’s line of sight. He could feel a little smile stretch across his lips from the happiness and excitement the little ant had.

“Aww, looks like I made someone’s day today. Well, Kyungsoo hyung did but I helped.” Sehun muttered under his breath with the smile that turned his eyes into crescents.

“Oh my God! Sehun!” Sehun could feel all air leave him as strong arms crushed him into a solid chest.

"You’re so adorable! You can’t grow up! My little baby brother can’t grow up and go into this cruel word with such a good heart! You hear me?! You can’t grow up! Suho hyung won’t let you grow up!” Sehun struggled to get away from his older brother. Pushing at the muscular arms as well as trying to catch some air.


“S-Suho-hyung! Let me go! You’re crushing me!” Sehun struggled more as his hyung kept rambling on.

“This cruel world won’t get you! I won’t let it happen! I’ll keep all the bad away!” Sehun tried to run away when his older brother loosened his hold on him, yet was stopped Suho’s hands grabbed onto his face, squishing his cheeks and making him look straight at his brother.

“I’ll become your guardian angel! Just like you called me when you were a baby! That way I’ll always protect you from the cruel world!” Sehun could feel his cheeks turning red from being squished as well as from the words leaving his older brothers mouth.

Sehun finally managed to pry the iron like hold from his cheeks, making him fall onto his . He winced from the impact and reach over with one hand to rub his sore bum, yet he froze as his hand made contact with something. There, under his , were Kyungsoo’s amazing cookies, squished, crumbled and ruined.

Sehun’s vision blurred as tears pooled in his eyes. He couldn’t believe he just ruined a culinary masterpiece. A small sob escaped his lips as few tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Sehun? What’s wrong?! Why are you crying?!” Sehun clutched onto his hyungs shirt, sobbing and ruining it. “Sehun! What’s wrong?! Did the fall hurt you that bad?!” Sehun shook his head at his brother's worried voice, he tried forming words yet nothing left his mouth but sobs.

He started to calm down a little as Suho rocked him back and forth, rubbing his back in a soothing manner. Once he caught his breath he looked up at his hyung who looked at the verge of a heart attack.

“The cookies are crushed. I killed Kyungsoo-hyungs heaven like cookies!” Sehun choked out as another sob wrecked through his body.

Let’s say that the rest of the day, Suho spent trying to make Sehun stop mourning the death of said “heaven like cookies”.

 



Just something quick I wrote based off this little thing xD Hope ye enjoy it xD