final

can’t help falling in love with his pale, delicate hands

 

Pale, delicate hands - fingers so bony and slender, oh how he wish to caress the beauty with his own hand every single day without being a total creep. This odd obsession or, as what his friends would like to call it, is getting out of hand. There are temptations to find any excuses to grasp his beautiful hand; even for a few seconds. It is ridiculous. But he couldn’t help it.

 

Taehyung yearned helplessly, gazing dazily at Yoongi’s hand as if he would wondrously whip closer beside him on the couch when his eyes should focus on the movie instead of his hands since he was the one who planned out a movie night in the first place. His friends weren’t completely oblivious (except for Yoongi) about his hand . So they would try to torture him at any rate of time because he is a source of their entertainment hence why Hoseok was sat comfortably next to Yoongi with a look that irritated his skin when he first step inside his shared house during this movie night.

 

You could say he has some great friends.

 

Fortunate thing is that he is sat on the other side of the couch and only had Hoseok as a barrier to this whole problem. He could push him off and possibly let him injure his other friends sitting peacefully on the floor but, it is awkward and hugely unnecessary. He decide to do a safer approach.

 

“Hoseok, can you refill this bowl with more popcorn, please.”

 

Word of advice: Always be polite.

 

“You have the bowl, why don’t you do it?” Hoseok grin cheekily, knowing Taehyung’s main agenda to why he would ask such request.

 

Word of advice: Politeness never works.

 

Taehyung flare his nostril in annoyance and roll his eyes when Hoseok didn’t budge.

 

“I’ll refill the bowl for you.” Yoongi offer, taking the bowl away from Taehyung who’s sat speechless at the sudden turn of event and also the fact that he felt Yoongi’s finger brushed against his. This is truly a miracle.

“Now Taehyung wouldn’t wash his hands for weeks. Thanks Yoongi!” Hoseok shouts loudly across the room, embarrassing Taehyung terribly. “I wonder if Taehyung washed his hand the last time he grab on his hand when he,” Hoseok uses his index and middle finger in a form of quotation mark and said, “tripped, over a small rock.”

 

Before Taehyung could pierce his glare at Hoseok laughing obnoxiously at the memory, Yoongi pops back on his seat. Greedily holding the popcorn to his hand and Taehyung immediately forgets what he was angry about. He lean back in silence, observing Yoongi’s hand when he picks up a popcorn piece each ten seconds. Despite how rough his hands were, his gesture is soft.

 

“Nevermind. Being stuck in the middle of someone staring stupidly fond on a particular body part is making me uncomfortable.” Hoseok groan in exasperation, even though he sneak a slight mischievous smile towards Taehyung while he stood and scoot Taehyung next to Yoongi. “I bet someone’s real happy right now.”

 

Taehyung’s face, or his whole body is burning up in embarrassment and shyness because he’s finally in a position he wanted to be at originally, also wishing for Hoseok to shut up and stop humiliating him. Taehyung take a swift glance at Yoongi’s hand resting on the cushion in between their thighs - he’s tempted to link hands together or even just a pinkie.

He daringly does as he wants, slowly gets his hand closer to Yoongi’s and subtly tries to link his pinkie then to his entire pale, delicate hand. He smile foolishly to himself, liking the warmness and lack of tensity when he grasp on Yoongi’s hand. It’s almost as if he was expecting Taehyung to hold him. He shakes his head at the thought and focus back on the screen, without a clue of what’s going on in the movie. He probably missed half of the important back stories about the characters.Yet he couldn’t care. 

 

Taehyung didn’t realise Yoongi was caressing gently on the back of his hand with his thin thumb until he gaze back on their intertwined hands. He was about to scream but thankfully he managed to compose himself quickly. He stares at Yoongi on the corner of his eyes and bit his bottom lip at how cute he looks.

Yoongi face towards him. Causing Taehyung to almost choke in surprise. He doesn’t know what to do. He could only stare awkwardly and nervously back. It got worse when Yoongi laughs and let go of the touch they had to cover his mouth. He sigh mentally, thinking it was nice while it last.

 

At least he remembers the feeling of his pale, delicate hand.

 

No, he’s not going to use for that purpose excuse you.