Chocnut & Fishcakes : Final

Chocnut & Fishcakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


[ Jimin's P.O.V ]

 

 


I was walking in the park when I spotted a food stall selling fried fishcakes. I wouldn't have realized that I was hungry not until I saw those fishcakes waving at me. I took a deep breath and jogged my way to the stall but then I suddenly bumped on someone which caused me to fall back, my face hitting the cold grass. It took a moment for me to final regain my strength and pulled myself up, facing the person who bumped me. She was a girl. Her body covered in thick peach furry jacket and her hair is tied into a messy bun. I know how to describe it because my female friends usually share those stuffs to me. And before I could finally think to throw a scoff at her, I noticed she was gathering several small boxes of chocolates placing it in a large paper bag that was already torn apart.


"Miss can I help you?" I asked, as I walked towards her but she was busy picking those boxes then I heard her sniffed. "Miss? It's no use, the paper bag is torn apart.." I commented and was about to pick her up when she looked at me. She was crying.


"How can you say it's no use?! Have you even tried?? Huh??" She exclaimed, standing up and threw one of the boxes that she was holding at me. "How can you say I'm useless..and that were torn apart when all the time I was the one who did all the efforts!! How dare you!! You stupid!! I loved you!! But why did you do this??" She cried and kept on blaming me for something I did not do. I thought of just leaving her but the passersby seemed to think that we were a couple fighting.


"M-miss, please calm down.." I spoke, and finally had a hold of her arms. She stopped and cried so hard that she surrendered on my chest.


"You stupid jerk... how, why did you do this to me.." She cried, while I forced myself to hug her.


"It's okay.. it's okay.." I hummed.


Later on, she calmed down and I finally had myself seated beside the food stall. The vendor gave me half a dozen of fried fishcakes wrapped in a brown paper and a bottle of water. She didn't fail to give me a look- a look that tells 'better comfort the person beside me' before she returned to the stall. I took a deep sigh, stared at the fried fishcakes and then to the girl, who's hair was now in a really really great mess.


"So, fishcakes?" I offered, she didn't speak but I waited. "It's free. I paid it." I added, then in no time she grabbed two sticks and ate it hungrily. I was amused and smiled as I ate one too. I noticed how she still cries while eating and I find it cute though. I can't help staring at her. "You want more?" I asked when she looked at the fishcakes I'm holding. She shook her head. "I'm fine with two sticks." I smiled, then she grabbed and ate the remaining without a word.


Not sooner, we finished eating and thinking she finally regained her energy I decided to ask something. "Are you okay?"


"I'm sorry for what I acted earlier.." She replied, her eyes puffing as tears still welling.


"It's okay, I don't judge." I smiled. "But if you don't mind, what happened?" I asked, then all of the sudden, she stopped and stared at me. Her eyes, even though it was puffy from all the crying, it was beautiful. I haven't felt like this seeing a pair of eyes before and to the fact that this girl is just a random stranger whom I bumped and got troubled in the park tonight.


"I made everything perfect for today's celebration and to think that I even made these just for him. I spent two sleepless nights just to perfect this chocolates which he really loved. I put everything in it, my heart, my happiness, my love... but.." She stopped and tears began to well again in her eyes. "And we met..earlier, I'm not expecting everything from him tonight. Him was enough, but he said.." Then she started to cry, "He said, our relationship is not progressing at all that he didn't love me at all..that we were torn apart..and he already love someone."
I can feel my face frowned while listening to her. "How long have you been dating him?"


"3 years." She shortly replied, I hissed, biting my lips. 


"And to think he'd say your relationship doesn't progress at all.."


"Which is plain stupid.." She nodded and then suddenly laughed. I don't know but I laughed along just to make her feel better.


"Will you be alright?" I asked then she nodded again and gave me a thumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter