Good morning ;)

You are my favourite scent

The cold cold breeze sends tingling feelings to jungkook's cheeks, he tighten his hold onto jimin. His one and only baby. Little snores came out of jimin's pouty mouth and jungkook just couldn't hold his grin. He hugged jimin's waist tight and nice, another arm works as a pillow for his baby boi . Boy, how much he loves his hyung's warm existence he just couldn't let go.

 

"Jungkook-ah..." a raspy voice called him,jimin was awoke." I'm sore.. cannot move.", he continued. "Then stay still hyung, i like it like this" jungkook kissed the back of jimin's head and sensed a hint of strawberry cream shampoo. He forgot how much of a baby his hyung is that he uses Johnson's baby strawberry shampoo. He liked it, the cute scent no other guy could pull off . Jungkook buried himself in jimin's freshly washed hair and kissed his nape.

 

"Hyung, be mine. Please" a sudden plead came out of jungkook's lips. "Jungkookie what are you dreaming? I AM yours, or do you want me to go to Tae's hug?" Jimin teased.  "Nooo NoOOO NOOoo NO HYUNG DON'T"jungkook fastly responds. Arms holding jimin in place, legs thrown across jimin's smol figure locking him in his loving cage of cuddles. Jimin giggled his significant cute giggle that made jungkook frustrated because the eager for him to rip jimin's heart open and stay in it forever is too overwhelming.

 

"Hey kookie, since when did u get all this touchy touchy? Not that i'm complaining though." "Since we've been together i just can't let you go hyung, you know that feeling?". A moment of silence is obeyed(( for 0.222 seconds)), jungkook gets off the bed just to pin jimin on the bed. He observes the beauty underneath him, jimin's smol nose catches his attention, he kissed it and rests his forehead on jimin's. "Hyung, i dont know about this feelings or whatsoever this is my first time loving someone and I'm a keeper you know? I can even cry seeing you hurt yourself during dance practice, remember last two days when you fell after i carried you for the routine in No More Dreams choreo ? I know your back still hurts and i just cant stop blaming myself for hurting an angel like you, God do you understand me park jimin?"

 

 

Jimin sees the guilt and love in jungkook's eyes, he held jungkook's head and pecked his lips for a good 4 seconds. "I never blame you for that jungkook, people makes mistakes, it doesn't hurt anymore if you're still concern about it. I am fully recovered baby" jimin smiled ,his eyes were shaped like a shining crescent. Jungkook pouted and buried his head on jimin' neck and muffled "i love you hyung, i love you so damn much better than Timberland shoes better than lamb skewers better than everything i love you till the moon changes colours until  namjoon hyung learns how to cut onions right which is never and that means I'll love you forever". Jimin smiled and kissed jungkooks head one,twice,thrice and he sensed something familiar. "I love you too,jungkook. But don't use my shampoo ever again you little brat" jimin tickled jungkook's waist causing him to let out a big laugh and a chant of "yes i promISE HYUNG STAHPP STAAHHPPP".


hello dear readers, im so sorry for being on a hiatus for so long :( well im not really a good author my writings are kinda messed up but i missed writing here and i missed u guys who subscribed and read my previous fic ,it  was my first fic ever and this is my second one :) kinda average huh? Im sorry , i did this in only 10 minutes so the results is kinda ty hohoho , maybe gonna make more oneshots like this in the future .have a nice day guys.