Cold Dorms, Warm Weather

Cold Summer

Yooyoung P.O.V.

"Seoyoung unnie~" I whined to my unnie. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, but refused to wear anything more...she claimed it was too uncomfortable. And yet, here she was, curled up like a cat in front of the heater.

"Yes, Yooyoungie?" She didn't move an inch, and continued to face the heater.

"You seem cold." I chuckled, sitting next to her. 

"Nuh-uh." She pouted, and shut her eyes. 

"Come here." I patted my lap, but once again, this stubborn unnie didn't move an inch. "Aish, you're really difficult." I groaned, and grabbed her by under her shoulders, pulling her into my lap. She grunted in protest, but still didn't move. 

"Unnie, why are you so difficult? I'm just trying to help you." I tried to reason with the adorable, chubby-cheeked girl in my lap, but she turned her head...which I swore was turning a little pink. Probably just the cold...it's not really that cold, but I mean, she could be more sensitive to cold than I am. I sighed, knowing I'd never get through to her, and started rubbing her shoulders. She purred like a cat, and rubbed against my touch. 

"Seo unnie, your shoulders are really tense...and your back is, too. Poor unnie..." I whined to her, leaning forward a bit to get into a better position for massage. She turned her head, but I hit her arm lightly. "Don't turn your head so much, you'll strain your neck. Then, the massage will hurt. You don't want that right?" She shook her head, but didn't move. "Unnie, is everything okay? Did you get hurt? Or do you just have acne?"

"N-no...I'm okay..." I heard her whisper faintly. This wasn't the normal Seoyoung. I knew something as wrong with my unnie.

"Sounds like something's wrong. Lemme see your face." I turned her over in my lap by her shoulders, and she yelped in protest. Her face was bright red, and her lip looked bruised. "Unnie..." I ran my finger over her bottom lip. "What happened?" She slapped her hands over my mouth, but not before shoving my fingers away. 

"N-Nothing. Really. I swear." She said from under her hands.

"Did you get hit...?" I whispered, putting my hand over hers. She shook her head. "Then what happened? I'll just assume the worst if you don't tell me. Nobody in the group did anything, did they?"

"N-No. Nobody did anything." She kept avoiding my gaze.

"No, somebody did something! That's it. Was it one of our unnies?!" I growled, moving to get up. 

"No!" Seoyoung yelped, pulling me back down. Our lips almost met, because of how strongly she pulled me back to her. "I-I mean, nobody did anything, honestly." 

"Then what happened?" I sighed, seeing the fear in her eyes slowly beginning to die down once I settled back down. I placed my hand on her shoulder, gently rubbing it. Her face turned an even deeper shade of red. "Omo, unnie...Your face is really red. Do you have a fever- Ah! That would explain why you're so cold!" 

"N-No, I don't have a fever..." She looked away from me again. What's up with this unnie? Why won't she talk to me? I hope everything is okay...

"Okay, Seoyoung unnie. You're being really weird right now. I don't know what's going on, and I can't help you if I don't know." I groaned, getting annoyed. 

"It's not like you could help even if you did know." She whispered, probably not intending me to hear, but I did.

"How do you know that? Unnie, you can at least talk to me about it. It'll help." I moved my hand to her face, gently caressing her chubby cheeks. Too cute.

"In my case, talking to you about it will probab-" She sighed. "-Definitely make it worse." 

"Unnie, please just tell me..." I whimpered. She only shook her head. "Pleease?" I whined, ending my request with a kiss to her cheek to make my argument more convincing. 

But what I got, was not what I was expecting. Not even what I could have hoped would happen. When I pulled back, she grabbed my face and pulled me back forward, but not to her cheeks. Instead, this time, she pulled me to her lips...and she kissed me. Passionately. It was nothing like the members had ever done before. Kissing each other's lips was something we already did very rarely, and even when we did, it was a quick peck, usually done as a joke. Mostly, we just kissed each other's cheeks, but it was still a tiny peck, only to show platonic affection.

And yet, when she my lower lip, I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth, still too shocked to kiss back. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. She pulled back as soon as she heard me, and she bit her lip.

"I'm sorry..." She whimpered, but I didn't give her time to get up and leave me. She wasn't going to get off the hook this quickly. I pushed her already-rising body back to my lap. I resumed massaging her shoulders like nothing happened. 

"Shh, it's okay." I whispered, leaning forward. I the shell of her ear, exhaling slowly against her. She squirmed under me, and I could've sworn I heard "Yooyoungie~" From her lips. I stifled a giggle at the cute noise, but I wanted to hear more. 

Badly. 

I slid my arm into her shirt from her shoulder, and slowly massaged my way to her bra. I massage the very top of her for a moment, hearing little whimpers of "Yooyoungie~" as I worked. I played with the straps on her bra, snapping them against her smooth, cream skin. The further I pulled the strap, the louder my unnie would whimper. I bent down to kiss the now-reddened skin, hearing more moans of my name. I slipped my hand inside her bra, loving the feel of the smoothest skin I ever felt. Even I whimpered at the sensation. I squeezed her tight in my hands, forcing her to elicit another moan. "Yooyoung..."

"Yooyoung!" She yelped, rolling onto her back to face me. "What are you doing?!" I was shocked, my mouth open and eyes wide. 

"U-Unnie! I thought you liked it..." I pouted, looking away. 

"I did, don't worry, but... I dunno, I don't know if you understand everything right now. Like how I really feel about you, and why I like it when you-"

"Honey, I think I know that you're gay as ."

"But-"

"And I kinda assumed that you liked me, because, you know, you kissed me." 

"O-Oh...haha...oops." She looks so damn cute embarrassed. "But you don't have to-"

"I want to, unnie." I kissed her neck. "Besides, you're cold, aren't you? I should warm you up." I placed one last gentle kiss on her neck, before biting her collarbone. She whined, and put her hand on the back of my head, pressing my head closer to her. "Relax, baby..." I whispered against her skin. My hand travelled back to her ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I love you." She whispered, nuzzling her face into my neck. We had put our clothes back on, in fear of the other members finding us a mess on the floor.

"I love you too, baby~" I kissed her cheek, as we cuddled in front of the heater. "Are you warm?" 

"Yeah, but...I could always use a little more." She giggled cutely as she pressed her chest to me, shaking her shoulders to tease me. 

"Yah, unnie...I thought we were done." I whimpered, feeling her full chest against mine. I felt a small heat begin to pool up again in my stomach. 

"Oh, we are." She giggled again, wrapping her arms around me, squeezing our bodies together. "I just wanted to mess with my girl." She pulled away from my neck, only to shower it in the cutest butterfly kisses I've ever known, before squishing her head back into me. I kissed her forehead, and began to rub her shoulders again. 

____________________________________________

A/N: I took a sick day off of school because I ended up with a fever, so this was born. I'll probably update my other stories today, as well, because I have a LOT of time today. Thanks for reading!!