All I want for Christmas Is You

All I want for Christmas is you [One Shot]
All I want for Christmas is You Author's POV

"Onew must have found some other girl to spend Christmas with." You thought. Your heart hurt at the memory of him kissing another girl 3 weeks ago. You never bothered to listen to his explanation as much as you trusted him.

You believed that even if the girl forced her way on Onew, he could have rejected her.

You gave him the cold shoulder for 3 weeks. He didn't do the same too. He kept calling you everyday, hoping you will pick up. You were living like a  living zombie. You thought Onew isn't, but the fact was he is.

For the past three weeks, no matter how much the rest of SHINee asked him to eat, or drink, he would just mutter something and ask them to go away. He would still go for schedules, but the smile on his face wasn't real.

You decided to go out for a walk since cooping yourself up at home for Christmas wasn't a good idea.  Your POV

I didnt know why, but my legs brought me to the park Onew and I always went. He was very sweet and I knew that he didn't betray me. I'm just.. disappointed that he didn't reject the girl..

Someone tapped my shoulder, "~~~~~(A/N: your name would be this. I forgot to mention)". I looked up to see a tired Onew.

He looked tired and looked like as if he went through a big disaster. He pulled me in for a tight hug. It was like he missed me as much I missed him.

"~~~~~-ah, let me explain, will you?" He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I nodded, and he started to explain. "But you could have rejected her."

"I did, but she still pushed her way up." He explained again. "Enough." I stopped him. He looked at me, shocked.

"Oppa....." I said softly.

"You still want to break up.. Right?" he asked me.

Author's POV "I thought you were with some other girl for Christmas.. But after seeing you, I knew I thought it wrongly. Oppa, I won't break up with you. I love you too much to do so, you know that right?" you told him.

He beamed and said, "Really? ~~~~-ah? Really?"

You nodded.

"~~~~~. I don't want any other things. All I want for Christmas is you." he pulled you in for a tighter hug. You closed your eyes and thought,'All I want for Christmas is you too'