Game 010 : Real Last Game

The Last Game

No One’s POV

Previously...

The fact that Seungwan have a friend startled Hoseok of it yet also because of that friend in which Seungwan seek out the strangely happen after that with Hoseok seldom send some odd messages for her of asking her out.Seungwan tried not to think of it yet the feeling burning in her stomach of thinking about Hoseok who haven’t contact her for these days after the meeting in the school dining hall.Hoseok leave without turning back unpleasantly yet Seungwan didn’t know what had she done wrong.The only thing she had requested was want to introduce Joy to Hoseok.

Seungwan was clueless about it – for a few days without odd messages from Hoseok that Seungwan gradually get used of it since she had been alone before the existence of Hoseok as well.She shopped by her own she tutoring by her own.She did everything by her own .Yet,there’s the fourth day of Hoseok without sending her odd messages whereas she met him at the street but instead of being alone there was someone next to him that he talked comfortably and closely.Unexpectedly,Seungwan felt a bit of jealousy as she seen Hoseok be with her friend,Joy while chattering happily.

Seungwan was clueless of why did she feel upset with it.

What would she do?Did Seungwan finally acknowledge the feeling she had develop towards Hoseok forall these years?

Seungwan’s POV

“I’m full.The bulgogi is really well cooked,dear.It’samazing.”

Earlier,why did I feel upset when seeing Joy and Hoseok walked together at the street with laughter and chattering comfortably.Why do I have this upset feeling?

“Dear..Are you listening?”

I should be happy for able to done Joy’s request instead of feeling upset but why do something feel wrong to see the two so compatible?

“Dear-“a sudden tap on my shoulder.

“Uh-omma?”

“What’s wrong with you?Your face look terrible.What are you thinking?”being notice by omma.

“Uh?Nothing.I just thinking of the assignment,”I lie.

“Don’t overdo yourself with the assignment,dear.Tonight-“omma raises up from the seat while cleaning the dishes,”-omma will do the dishes tonight.”

“I can do it myself,omma,”I refuse of letting omma to do the dishes since it is my task to do it.

“No,omma will do it,”omma turns to me with her frowning  of insisting to do the dishes- I can’t refuse more because omma is omma.

Then,I should go studying.

“Dear,”omma places down a glass of warm milk in front of the pile of assignments on the table that I was working on.

“Huh?Omma?Waeyo?”

“You looked a bit of down recently.Something wrong with Hoseokie?”

...........

“Why do you mentioned Hoseok all of the sudden,omma?”I frown towards omma.

“It’s omma’s intuition,” omma giggles in intention of doing it.

“Listen,Seungwan-ah,”omma in serious tone while holding on the glass of drink of her hand,”I’m really proud to have an obedient daughter like you.You’re always considering me before making any decisions,”an overwhelming words suddenly come from omma,”You’re so considerate since your childhood.I’m always taken cared by you so well.But-“omma paused and let out a sigh of despair.Why does omma sigh out in despair?I’m her daughter and this is my responsibility as a daughter.

“-but,it’s alright now,dear.”

Omma.

“You should consider of yourself from now on.Don’t think too much of omma.Omma really hope you can chase your own happiness instead of chasing for a better support for omma.Omma have you as a daughter is already enough for me,”omma in emotional state.

Why do omma tell me this right now?

Chasing for my own happiness?But what is my happiness afterall?Hoseok?Omma?Wait-looking around ,my eyes wander around just as I notice of why am I dressing like this and walk down here ,the street.No cellphone,no wallet,where am I?What am I doing down here the street without any purpose?

Anyhow,I briefly need some fresh air afterall,perhaps, a bit of walk won’t be a matter.

The dim lights of the street light beam on me when I walk along the street,crowded of bystanders passed by me – make meto think it all over of omma’s words just now as well as what is going on between me and Hoseok.Think it over,I really have nothing when Hoseok is not around me.When did I start to think this  is a matter of course?

“You’re just a transfer student.Don’t be arrogant!”

“Hey,Seungwan!”

“For a single parent who only use land phone will be risky.Let’s go with me this Saturday.We will buy a cellphone for you.”

“Come with me.Get a hold of yourself.Your mum need you.”

All of the sudden,the flashback of since the day I met Hoseok until recently and the way  he hold on my hand that day when I terribly shock by omma had an accident.He was by my side and gave me support ,calm me down.

Hoseok has been...why there’s liquid flowing through my cheek.Tears?The heart racing badly while thinking of how had Hoseok been treating me.All the memories rolling like an old film in my mind ,actually I know that...Hoseok...why does these tears flowing nonstop,I should have known it earlier.I should know it the most too that Hoseok is...

No!I have to see him because I..think Hoseok...

“Yah!Son Seungwan!”a familiar loud voice yelling my name out from behind as I ran out from the crowd to the nearby Jamsu Bridge of Han River,

“Hoseok?”as I turn around to notice Hoseok run out of breath while holding on his cellphone in anxious state.

“What are you doing here!Don’t make your omma worry about you,”he gasp in air as I stop from running further.What is he doing here?

“Your omma called me and told me that you were disappeared just now.Yah,you should at least take your cellphone with you.Do you know how worry is your omma,”Hoseok approaches towards me with a coat sling around me in this chilly night that I had forgotten it and just leave without anything,”At least you should take a coat with you,”he complains and close to me as well.

“Huh?”I startled by how Hoseok is right in front of me right now.

“How about Joy-ssi?”

“Huh?Joy-ssi?”

“I saw you two were so happy talking to each other and walked together at the street early evening,”I blurt out.

“Ah,she said she wanted to have an investigation on the development of the Construction and Property for her assignment.So I just bring her to my dad company .Then I became her guide for these days just for her assignment and-“Hoseok explains the real situation between him and Joy for these days of lessening contact with me.

“And what is it?I thought you two are dating?”

He averts his eyes when I ask the question,”Don’t talk about it anymore.It is the most shameful memory I have,”he fusses in blush.What’s it happen between the two?

“Huh?”

“I told her that I don’t need a girlfriend then she told me in return that she already have a nice boyfriend and his name is Sungjae,”he fuss in embarrassment by thinking of it.

“Listen,I’m seriously very angry,so I didn’t call you,”Hoseok implies the fact he doesn’t  call me.

“But why you don’t call me?”I still don’t comprehend why.

“Hah?Do I have the rights to do that?”

“When I saw you and Joy earlier,I was so shocked and I know that I have no right to be like this.But I just can’t,”my heart racing a bit when I convey my feelings,”But I don’t know why,just that..I feel very upset.”

“You..uh..know that..uh..”Hoseok stutters after my convey.

“I,unconsciously...regard Hoseok you...as a very important friend,”I finally convey my true feeling towards Hoseok.

“HAH?!!”Hoseok blinks for a few times,”Ani..wait-“

“I couldn’t feel happy to see my friend achieving happiness although I know that was a mistake.Do I still have the right of being Hoseok’s friend?I do want to be,”I convey.

“NOOO!!!!!This is not friendship...It is wrong!?I-hahahaha”Hoseok shout at me out of the blue and chuckling afterwards,what is it so funny?Why does he laugh?

“No...”

“Huh?Bwo?”

Hoseok chuckles for a while before take a deep breath turn to serious,”Seungwan-ah,let’s have the last game,”Hoseok said something odd about last game all of the sudden.

“Huh?Why you..suddenly..”

“The real last game.If  I can make Seungwan,you to realize of your true feelings about me then I will be the winner.What do you think?”Hoseok states out the rule of the real last game he mentions.

“Huh?”actually I don’t know either what does he mean by it but I really curious too of my real feelings as if Hoseok willingly to help me of seeking it,I think it won’t be bad too.

“Neither do I win nor lose then should be the moment when I place the ring on your left hand ring finger,”Hoseok adds.

“Huh?I don’t get what do you mean by that?”

“You will find it out sooner or later,”Hoseok refuse of telling me,”Anyway,let’s go to eat.I’m hungry now.Let’s have supper.”

“But,wait,I still don’t understand yet,”I confuse of what is this last game is.

No One’s POV

At last,the real last game that bid the victory between the two.Who will win last?

Author's Notte:The real game start from now on.Thank you for those who subscribe and comment..