000

How To Tame Him

 

 

"Just be yourself Irene-ah. You can do this" Irene murmured to herself.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Irene?"

"Yes. Who's there?"

"Taehyung. I'm in front of your house. Can you please be faster?"

Ok that sounded like a command instead of a plea.

"Ok i'll came out now"

Irene locked her door and walked to the red Chevy and stood still

"Come in. What are you waiting for huh ?"

So not getleman. I'm waiting for you to open the door of course. Smile Irene, Smile. You can do this

As soon as she sat, Taehyung hit the pedal. Irene was about to greet him but all she can do was closed her eyes as the car moved as the speed of light

Is he crazy or what ? Urghhh. But he looked so handsome. From his blonde hair, eyes, perfect nose to the soft lips. Err what are you doing Irene. This is not you..

The Italian House

Italian ? Well we have the same tasteItalian ?

"Mushroom Risotto and Orange juice please" said Taehyung as soon as the waiter passed the menu.

"Lasagne and apple juice for me" and the waiter leaved as soon as they done with their order.

"Lasagne ? Would you be able to sleep tonight after javing a lasagne ? It's kinda heavy you know" 

Irene was about to reply to Taehyung but he cut her off "If you can't fall asleep, think of me then." Taehyung said with straight face.

Irene's heart stop for a second but then she replied "And why should I ?" She was confused by Taehyung's act. Did he cared about her but what with that straight face.

"Aren't we getting married ? You should think about your husband more from now on" said Taehyung and looked into Irene's eyes at the same time.

Their eyes met but her eyes gave up. Why he keep made my heart fluttered. She stay silenced as she didn't know what to reply to that question. Even she can't belive that she was going to marry this person soon. Both of them stay silence untill they finished their food. 

Taehyung drove her home.

"Erm I don't know what is going to happen in the future. This is not what I imagine for my future but I have no choice. I can't refuse our parents request so I guess we'll get married soon ?" Irene let go everything that was on her mind. She didn't dare to look at Taehyung but she can feel that he was staring at her. 

"Are you sure you can't refuse their request ? It seems like you are willingly to marry me. Who knows this might be your dream to marry me ? You can refuse if you want because I hate commitment to be honest" Taehyung sounded like forcing her to refuse. 

"What ? I really can't refuse their request. They are just too kind to me. I don't know how to refuse either. Please don't be so full of yourself. I never ever have a thought of marrying you." Her heart was already burning at that time.

"So you want to marry me ? Ok but remember, don't regret cause I'm worried if for everyday of our married life, you'll regret what you have decided today" Taehyung smirked. 

She stomped angrily out of his car and walked to her house. Fine. We'll see about his later. I will never regret my decision today. Never. 

Few weeks later

"Irene-ah, remember what I told you. Even though this is arrange marriage, you should never neglect your responsobilities as a wife okay ?" Irene's sister, Seulgi said softly to her.

"He said he hates commitment so that means he will hates me too right ? Since being a husband is a commitment" Irene sighed

"Don't worry dear. Somehow, you'll find a way to tame him ;)"

"But he hates me. Are you sure I can tame him?" asked her

"If her mother is attracted to you, I'm sure you can do this. Fighting !" Seulgi said with a supporting tone. 

"But what do you mean by responsibilities ?"

"Don't tell me you don't know what it is" she narrowed her eyes to Irene. Irene grinned and shaked her head. 

"Tch, there's sooo much thing to learn my sister. Let's go"

"Wait, go where ?"

"Prepare yourself"

3 hours. Irene still stucked at the mall with her sister. Her sister suddenly turned into someone she didn't know anymore. She had been dragging me everywhere at the mall. The most embrassing thing was they were shopping for hmm you know, women stuff.

"Unnie, who are going to wear this ? Euwww it look disgusting ?? I don't know anymore." Seulgi sighed at her sister's reaction. What should I do with you huh lil sis ? 

"Listen. You are not teenager anymore. You're going to be a wife soon. So be prepare. You can't wear those casual outfits at home anymore. Wear this." Seulgi said while pointed out a bare-back shirt. Irene was shocked at that sight. How could I wear that in front of Taehyung. I'm most comfortable with my short pant and shirt okay ? 

 3 hours later

Her bed was full of her women stuffs (?) Okay how should I wear all this ? In front of Taehyung ? I can't even imagine that.

"Okay come here sister. Listen carefully to what I'm going to say okay ? This is the most important thing in marriage life" 

Irene can't believe her ears. What did she just heard ? Her sister was way too much. Seulgi was talking about the first night thing and so on. Human mating instict ? This just made her scared at the thought of her marriage life.

30 December 2015

Irene's face described it all. Nervous, anxious, etc. She tried to maintain her poker face but failed. Everyone was paying attention on her as she walked down the aisle. From far, she saw him in a white suits. Handsome as always. She catched her breath one more time before she stopped in front of Taehyung. Few minutes later, poof ! She was officially a wife to Kim Taehyung. 

After the photoshoot session, Irene excused herself and went to her bestfriends. Wendy, Joy and Yeri hugged her tightly and congratulated her. What she didn't know, Taehyung was staring at her from a while ago.

Not bad huh ? How could she be this beautiful in that white dress ? Not bad huh ? 

Finally, the wedding is over and they can rest now.

"Irene-ah, can you help me this shirt ? I can't do it" Irene walked to him and his shirt. Somehow, a weird feeling managed to filled her hearts. Her hands were shivering. As she the shirt. She quickly walked away but as soo  she back away, she tripped. Fortunately, Taehyung managed to catch her. 

"Thank you Taehyung. Erm I need to go to the toilet" She quickly stood up and took her thing into the bathroom. 

What a clumsy girl and you dare to marry me ?

"Oh 'thank you' Seulgi for packing my stuff like this. Where are my pants and shirts ? Why there are only this kind of stuffs in my bag ? How am I supposed to wear this in front of him ㅠ^ㅠ"

"Irene-ah, I need to use the toilet too so can you be faster ?"

She quickly grabbed the black night gown and wear it. 

Taehyung blinked his eyes. He couldn't believe what he just saw. She was extremely beautiful in that black gown.

Irene blushed at the fact that Taehyung was staring at her. "Excuse me ?" Taehyung was back to the reality and moved a bit but soon he grabbed her waist and pull her on the wall. 

Irene was shocked. Taehyung's hands locked her. One of his hands was on her waist while the other one was on holding her right shoulder. 

She looked up only to meet with Taehyung's gaze. 

His gaze. It was deep unlike usual. It feels warm and full of love ? I thought he hates me. What with his gaze ? Her heart will burst at this rate.

"Did you know that you look exteremely beautiful in that gown ?"

Irene didn't know how to respond to that so she just stayed silent. All she can do was tried to calm her heart that was beating so fast right now. 

Taehyung slowly caressed her cheek then her jawline and stopped at her lips. She was mesmerized by his touch. She was awakened when the tip of their nose touched. 

Omo, what should I do. A part of her want to push him away but there was also a part of her who want to stay and enjoy his touch. 

Irene can feel Taehyung's breath on her face. He slowly titled his head and pull her closer to him. Irene automatically put her arms around his neck, encircling him. 

"I don't think I can resist you any longer, Irene-ah" and start kissing her passionately. That night became one of their memorable night.

Irene wake up only to find that she was in someone embrace. Wait. Where am I ? She turned to her right and found Taehyung by her side. Hugging her. Omo what should I do now. Taehyung budged a little. Irene quickly closed her eyes again and faked her sleep.

"Ahh what a good morning" Taehyung murmured to himself. Soon he realized he was hugging her wife. Wait, did I just said my wife. 

He moved his arm. What did I do last night ? This is not how it ought to be. I shouldn't follow my lust. I vow to myself not to fall in love first. No, I don't love her yet.

Marriage Life. I felt nothing. Is this what Taehyung meant by regretting my decision ? I seriously don't understand him. After that day, he turned to a cold city guy again.

I need to do something. I can't let our marriage be like this. 

8 pm. Taehyung opened her door. He didn't saw any sight of Irene. He went to the kitchen and found her in a bare-back shirt with a short pants. Taehyung gulped. She looked so y (?)

Irene was baking a red velvet. She heard from his mother-in-law that this is his husband's favourite. 

Taehyung walked slowly to her and tapped her shoulder only to find her startled. Irene was so startled that the cream that she spattered the cream all over Taehyung's face. 

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah" she was about to wiped off the cream from his face but an idea popped out from her head. She cupped his face and the cream.

Taehyung's breath stopped for a while when her tongue met his cheeks. Irene stopped when there were no more cream. She blushed thinking about her action but this is one of the way to catch her husband's attention. She hang her head down, didn't dare to look up to her husband. 

Taehyung lifted her chin up and in a second his lips was on her lips. Their hearts beat as one. After a few minutes, both of them gasped for air. 

Taehyung stared at her. He thinked back at his actions during their marriage life. Not that he didn't notice Irene's efforts to make their marriage a success. He just decided to never care about that. He appriciated her efforts but his ego was above all that. But can I really resists her now ? 

Irene's heart skipped a beat at Taehyung's brazen stare. I hoped he noticed my effort. I didn't want our marriage to be a failure. 

"Honey, I don't know how or when but I'm completely in love woth you right now" He pecked her lips. This time, it's not lust but love.

"Are you serious ?" "Yes, I am" She cupped his face and brushed his lips lightly. "Thank you Tae"

 

"Morning sunshine" Taehyung grinned cheekily at hos wife. 

"Morning" replied Irene shyly. She still adapting with his husband's act. Why did I felt shy suddenly ? 

"Eh ? You're shy? " pointed out her burning cheeks. 

"Yaaa, how could I handle this sweet-cheesy Taehyung ? You always make me blush like almost everytime"

"Hahaha. You're so cute dear. Well this is the real me so accept me so work harder to adapt yourself okay ? " he giggled. 

"Okay arasseo" and caressed his cheeks. 

What a lovely life. I'm so happy now that our relationship were going so well. I couldn't wish for more. I hope Taehyung will always stay by beside. Forever. 

Ting !

Hi honey 😙 Let's go out for a dinner tonight. Dress code : Anything but proper. Don't dare to wear somwthing exposing. If not...

She giggled at this text

If not, what ? What are you going to do ? Erm, I think I'm going to wear that pink lacey dress. What do you think ?  Send

Hey, you're not going to wear that okay ? No-uh. Wait for me. I'll decide your dress later when I'm home

Such a protective husband. She shook her head.

 

"1 week ? What am I suppose to do a week without you ?" Irene whined.

"Me too. I wish I could bring you too but you're busy with Joy's wedding preparation right ?"

"Hmmm, yes"

"Don't worry, okay ? We'll have a video call whenever I free. Promise" said Taehyung and linked their pinky fingers together. 

Taehyung didn't broke his promise and called Irene whenever he's free. They were flirting like almost of the time tho even on the phone. Hey who can so no when Taehyung started to flirt right ? 

"Irene-ah~ I'm home. Miss me babe ?" shouted Taehyung when he met Irene. 

"Of course I don't miss you" Irene pulled a trick on him.

Taehyung pouted as soon as he heard that

"Hey, are you a duck ? Why are you pouting huh ?" Said Irene while touching his pouted lips. 

"How could you not miss me ? I'm having a hard you know having to be apart from you for a week." He replied in a sulky voice.

"Ahh, come here baby. Of course I miss you. So much" She gave a peck on his cheeks. 

He grinned. "What a naughty girl, huh ? Then, should I show you the naughty me too ?" and smirked 

"Oh no. Not now taehyung. I'm not ready yet" she tried to ran away from him but soon he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"Ready for what ? I didn't say anything right ?" 

Her eyes grow bigger at his reply "Youuu" she glared at him. "I..." His warm lips interrupted her. He kissed her slowly, letting it last for a few seconds and then draw back. Irene open slightly and gasped for air. Taehyung caressed her back and pull her closer and kissed her again, passionately.

"Can you get me my towel in my bag ?" asked Taehyung in the bathroom.

Irene rummaged through his bag to find the towel but she found a medium size box in there. She curious so she opened it. But what she saw after that surprised her. A lingerie ? There was also an envelope there. She opened it and yes it startled her again. Some pictures of his husband with another girl ? An intimate one. What is this ? Don't tell me.....

Irene wiped her tears. She just grabbed her handbag and the car keys and walked out from their house. She couldn't stay any longer. She needed to calm herself for now.

"What took you so long dear ?" shouted Taehyung again. "Dear ? Irene-ah ?" Silence. He walked out from the bathroom and Irene was not there. He was shocked when he saw that his stuff were scatterred everywhere. He saw the envelope and the pictures. Damn. I forgot to get rid of that trash. Irene must had misunderstood me. I need to find her. 

He quickly hit his car pedal and went to search for his wife.

Irene was crying at the bench. "How could you do this to me Kim Taehyung when I always tried my best to xatch your heart. Is this all I got ? Am I that bad ?" She was letting her heart all at once.

Flashback

Irene  was walking alone to her home. She heard a scream fromthe nearby playground. When she arrived, she saw a little girl hurt her knees. She was bleeding. Then, a guy around her ages, lifted her and put her on the bench. "Are you hurting anywhere else ?" He said while blowing her knees. "No. My knees. It hurts" The girl whined. "Oppa will bring bring you to the clinic okay ? Now let's inform your parents first" "Thank you oppa" That girl smiled a bit. Irene was amazed by his action. She never saw a guy who cared for kids this much. He will make a good father someday. 

"Irene, meet Mrs Kim. She is my bestfriend from Daegu" 

And that's how the arranged marriage started to happen. But she never know that it happen to be him. The guy at the playground. So the moment him at the family gathering, she relieved that he is the one. 

"Irene-ah, what are you doing here ? It's cold" She turned around to the voice and saw Taehyung, short-breathed. 

She cried again. This time, louder. "Go away ! I hate you, Kim Taehyung"

He hugged her. "I'm sorry. It's a misunderstanding"

She tried to close her ears but he soflty grabbed her arms 

"Listen. This is not like you think. Let me explain, will you ?" Taehyung said, tried to calm her.

She stopped crying and listen to Taehyung

"I can explain. That pictures. That is fake. I admit that I know her but she was my past. She suddenly popped up during my trip. I avoided her but she threatened me instead. With that pictures. I swear that I never took such pictures with her." Taehyung explained.

"Then, the lingerie ?" That thing made the situation even worse. 

He laughed at her question but stopped when he noticed that Irene was glaring at him

"Okay dear, that was for you though. Why else would buy that ? Of course it was for you" he smiled slyly. 

Irene blushed immediately. What a fool. You should ask first. Now you're embrassed by yourself. Erghh

Irene was about to hit her head but Taehyung stopped her and pulled her into his embrace. "Yaa~ don't do that to your lil head" 

Both of you laughed. "I'm sorry Tae. I should ask you first and trust you above all. I'm sorry that I put my anger first" said Irene in a low voice. 

"Don't be sorry. I understand and I'm happy to know that you're jealous. That means you love me right ?" He lifted one of his eyebrow knowingly. 

She grabbed his palm and said "I love you, my lovely husband" 

Taehyung pulled her for another hug

 

-THE END- 

******************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES : 

My first attempt for a One Shot fanfic. I would like to update my story but I've been busy with the college life (ㅠ-ㅠ) and of course busy with BTS too 😂 My brain is overload right now. Big hit is playing a lot with us. Right, fellow armys ? I'm impressed actually. Like who will make a comeback like this and watching ma boys acting. That's a blessing 😍 Do drop your comment and excuse my grammar