Mianhae Saranghae Yongseohae

Mianhae Saranghae Yongseohae

Chapter 1: Mianhae

“The results came out and we’ve confirmed that you are at your last stage of Leukemia. You are only left with one and a half months to live.” 

Lots of thoughts ran through Hyemin head when she was told that she had less than two months to live, she did not want to leave Taehyung behind alone after she is gone. Hyemin was a transferred student and Taehyung helped her when she needed help and encouraged her when she was upset, so they got really close and they fell in love with each other. Taehyung confessed to Hyemin his feelings and she accepted him. They started dating and became the ‘IT’ couple in school. To save Taehyung from feeling at lost when Hyemin is gone, she decided to talk to Taehyung’s best friend, Yoongi, to find a solution. Yoongi and Hyemin came up with a solution: Hyemin cheat on Taehyung to date Yoongi. To make their solution a more believable solution, she started to hang out with Yoongi after school and they purposely hang out at places where their classmates like to go after school, so their classmates will be able to see and spread rumours about Hyemin cheating on Taehyung with Yoongi. Hyemin and Yoongi also make eye contacts during class time instead of focusing in class while teacher is teaching. Taehyung started to be jealous and tried very hard to stop the rumours from spreading.Three weeks later, Taehyung can’t take the rumours anymore, so he went to confront Hyemin because she was acting very strange, she had been avoiding him a lot lately since the rumours started. “What’s wrong with you lately? Are the rumours true?” “Oppa, lets break up….” With tears in her eyes, Hyemin wanted to run away after saying her sentence. Taehyung grabbed her wrist wanted her to stay, but Hyemin pulled her hand away from him. However, he was stronger than her. 

 

Chapter 2: Saranghae

“Why are you doing this to me? You know I love you deeply, don’t you?” He slowly released his hand, he saw a faint bruise forming on her wrist where he had held tightly. He was shocked, he looked up at Hyemin wanting to question her but before he could open his mouth, Hyemin pulled her hand away and ran off. Taehyung was bothered by what had happened, so after a few hours, he went to find Yoongi hoping that he could get an answer from him. Yoongi saw how concerned Taehyung was, so he decided to just tell him the truth so that Taehyung could helped Hyemin spent her last journey together. After hearing what Yoongi said, Taehyung was stunned, he could not believe that Hyemin was going to die. He loved her too much that he did not want her to leave him, he spent lots of time thinking what he should do. Taehyung could not bear the thoughts of her leaving. Taehyung called Hyemin and told her that he knew everything, but he did not care and wanted to continue their relationship till the end. After hearing those words, Hyemin was touched by Taehyung and accepted him once again. Taehyung decided to go on dates with Hyemin at places she wanted to go. They attended a school carnival together and they played lots of exciting games. They played shooting games, sit ferries wheel and bumper car together. Taehyung even won a huge teddy bear for Hyemin while playing the shooting games. Hyemin actually was exhausted and felt a little weak from playing so many exciting games already, but she did not want Taehyung to worry for her, so she pretended that it was fine. Taehyung bought two sticks of cotton candy, found a bench. Taehyung holding the cotton candy, Hyemin hugging the bear, they walked over to the wooden bench. Hyemin placed the bear beside her, they started talking while eating the cotton candy bought. Hyemin told Taehyung that she was tired and she rested her head on his shoulders. Then she went unconscious, Taehyung found her silence strange and so he started waking her up but to no avail. Taehyung then realised and immediately sent her to the hospital. The doctor said that her condition had turned worst that she had to stop school and be hospitalised. Everyday after school, Taehyung will buy a stalk of rose to the hospital to visit her, not really counting the number of days they had left.Taehyung just wanted Hyemin to enjoy her last moment with him.

 

Chapter 3: Yongseohae

One week past, and this day, Taehyung got into trouble for being rude to the teacher, his teacher gave him three hours of detention after school, Taehyung was angry with the teacher and also feeling sad as he could not be able to visit Hyemin. Therefore, Taehyung asked Yoongi to buy a stalk of rose and visit Hyemin instead. Yoongi immediately went to the hospital after school, when he saw Hyemin, he explained to Hyemin that Taehyung could not make it to visit her that day, her face clearly shows her sadness that overwhelmed her even though she did not express it out. Yoongi could see that Hyemin’s face was very pale and felt something was wrong, suddenly her heart rate starts to drop. Yoongi quickly pressed the call for the doctor to come and many nurses also followed, after that Yoongi called Taehyung. “Yoboseyo?” Taehyung answered his phone. “Hyung, Hyemin is in the emergency right now, quickly rush here!” Taehyung dropped his phone upon hearing that. There was only 30 minutes left before Taehyung could be release but he knew that Hyemin could no longer wait anymore and he wants to see her off and at least say his last goodbye. Taehyung grabbed his bag and ran out of school, he hailed for a taxi and requested the taxi driver to drive at full speed. Unfortunately, they met with a huge traffic jam as it was peak hour. He paid the taxi driver and alighted, he ran towards the direction of the hospital. While crossing the road he did not look out for cars and he got knocked down by a car, luckily it was not that serious. He got up and continued running towards the hospital baring the injuries he had. Blood, sweat and tears could clearly be seen on him but he did not care at all, all he wanted was to get to see Hyemin and said goodbye for the last time. The moment Taehyung opened the door of the room Hyemin was in, saw a glance of her and fainted. Hyemin was back in her room by the time already, and when she saw Taehyung she was very happy and wanted to run over and hugged him but she had no strength left to get up the bed but when she saw Taehyung fainted, her world suddenly became blank and ‘beepppppppppppppppppp……..’ could be heard from the meter that measures her heart beat. 

 

Taehyung POV:

I’m sorry I could not send you off. I’m sorry I could not say the last goodbye to you. I’m sorry for not spending the last minute with you. I’m sorry that you had to leave with regrets from this world. I’m sorry that I wasn’t a good boyfriend to you. However, I will always love you and I would want you to forgive me. Goodbye Hyemin! Mianhae, Saranghae, Yongseohae…..