Simple Confesstion (OneShot)

Simple Confession (OneShot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqGtqdfhooI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I can do it. It's simple. Easy. I've been prepared. Yeah.'  Cheondoong repeatly thought. He inhaled and exhaled a deep breath. 'Yeah you can do it! You can do it!'

He flipped open his phone and searched for Ji Eun's phone number. He clicked on the message icon and started to text.

'Hey  Ji Eun, What are you doing? Are you busy? Wanna meet me at the park?'  It read.

"Hey Ji Eun, What are you doing? Are you busy? Wanna meet me at the park?" He mumbled to himself and scratched his head.  "Aish. Chincha."

'Annyeong Ji Eun, how about -'  Deleted.

"Aish. Come on, you can do it Cheondoong. You've been waiting for this. You've been preparing. Don't let it go to waste." He said.

'Ji Eun. The usual place. 6 p.m. Tonight. You. Me. Ye-'  Deleted.

Cheondoong let out a sigh and scratched his forehead and looked over at the flowers. 

"I just gotta get this over with." He grabbed the yellow daisies from the desk.  He quickly picked up his earmuffs that Ji Eun gave him, and a scarf which he quickly wrapped aroundhis neck twice.

He headed towards Ji Eun's house with the flowers in his hand and phone in his pocket.  His heart began to race as each step lead closer to his home.  He bit his cold lips.

'You. Can. Do. It.' He assured himself.

When Ji Eun's house was in view, he hid the flowers in back of him and exhaled once again. His adrenaline increased. He inhaled and exhaled a deep breath and walked up to the door pulling out his phone with his right hand and dailed Ji Eun's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Ji Eun answered.

"Ji Eun, can you open the door?" Cheondoong asked.

"Okay I'll be right there." And she hung up the phone.

Cheondong place his phone back into his pocket and now had both hands behind his back. The door opened.

"Cheondoong? What are you doing? It's Christmas Eve, and it's snowing. Come in." Ji Eun insisted.

But Cheondoong didn't move.

"Yah, are you okay? You're getting kind of red."

Cheondoong stood there. "Ji Eun. . ." He breathed. "I have something to say."

"O. . . kay."

The bright yellow daisies appeared in front of her. Her eyes now glimmered with tears.

"Ji Eun, would you be my Christmas Present this year? I know that we've only been friends for a few years. And I felt that -"

Ji Eun quickly wrapped her arms around Cheondoong.  The flowers fell onto the doorstep.

"Yes, as long as you'll be mine." She whispered.

He wrapped his arm around her and smiled. "Of course."

They released eachother and smiled at each other.

"Yah that took long enough." Ji Eun nudged and looked up at the mistle toe.