Body

Drabbles Almost As Small As Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung had her headphones on with a bored look on her face. She was sitting at the dining table, chin on the palm of her hand pretending she wasn't staring at a dancing Mina in the living room. Chaeyoung was lucky that everyone was either out of the dorm or in their rooms, it was only her and Mina in the public area of the dorm. Chaeyoung was blatantly staring, giving up on being discreet once Mina starter to dance her more... Sensual dances. Chaeyoung's sight followed every fluid movement, following Mina's breathtaking S-line, the beads of sweat that rolled down her face onto her neck and onto more dangerous areas. Having Mina in that sport bra and sweatpants that loosely clung onto her hips shouldn't be allowed. Having Mina swing her hips sensually as she walked towards Chaeyoung shouldn't be allowed either. Mina startled the younger, taking one earbud out of Chaeyoung's ear and twirling it on her fingers, a breathy and obviously tired voice came out of the girl.

 

"What where you thinking about Chaengie?" Mina softly asked, she was leaning on the table making it hard for Chaeyoung to concentrate only on Mina's face. Chaeyoung let her eyes wander down to her lips, down lower, down her body. 

 

"I'm thinking about your body. I'm thinking about your legs. I'm thinking about your lips. I'm thinking about you from head to toe." Chaeyoung replied honestly, as if she was in a trance from Mina's body. Mina's eyes widened a little from the bold comment by the short girl, a giggle escaped her lips soon after.

 

"Wasn't that a bit too honest, honey?" Mina said softly leaning to kiss Chaeyoung, the younger quickly replying to the kiss from her girlfriend. Chaeyoung quickly stood up to hold Mina closer by the waist.

 

"It's not my fault, you were the one catching my attention with your dancing." Chaeyoung said softly after ending the kiss, comfortably placing her head on Mina's chest.

 

"Chaeng, I'm all sweaty." Mina said with a sigh, but Chaeyoung only snuggled closer not minding it in the least. A soft smile graced Mina’s face, allowing her tiny girlfriend to hold onto her sweaty frame. "You know you could've sat on the couch instead of all the way over here right?"

 

"Yes. But I was drawing." Chaeyoung said separating from the hug but letting her hands rest on Mina's hips. 

 

"Can I see your drawing then?" Mina asked trying to reach for the notebook on the table. Chaeyoung freaked out for a second and tried to get it before her but failed.

 

"No! Wait don't! You can't see it!!" Mina frowned, holding it above her head so Chaeyoung couldn't reach the notebook. The sight of her small girlfriend trying to reach the notebook by jumping would normally be the cutest sight to Mina, right now however, she wanted to see why she couldn't see the drawing.

 

"Oh, now I'm definitely seeing it! Try to stop me and you'll see Son Chaeyoung!" Mina said with a glare making Chaeyoung stop and look down to her feet. A blush spreading across her face as she heard Mina gasp in surprise. "Is... Is that me?"

 

Chaeyoung nodded, feeling a little shy over her creation. While on her previous trance over Mina's body Chaeyoung started to doodle, which turned into a drawing inspired by the beauty that had been dancing in the living room. Chaeyoung decided to draw her more intimately, like she had seen her before, sparing no details. The way Chaeyoung drew Mina wasn't in a erted way at all, the way it was drawn easily showed how much the younger admired the body of the girl before her. The drawing left Mina speechless and quite impressed.

 

"You are not allowed to show anyone this." Mina said wide eyed as she looked at every detail of the drawing in awe. Mina's back being arched ever so slightly, clenching on the bedsheets and an expression of pure bliss on her face. Mina had never seen herself in such a state, but now she was through the eyes of her girlfriend. Mina was beyond flattered, so happy that the girl saw her so beautifully. That the girl took the time to memorize the details of her body. Mina was sometimes self conscious over her appearance but having a certain short girl basically worship her body and face was enough to push those insecurities away and feel confident.

 

"I know... Just that image of you was in my head and... Yeah... You know." Chaeyoung said embarrassed. Mina cupped Chaeyoung's face and kissed her softly.

 

"Hide it well, if Nayeon sees it she'll murder me for having done it with her 'child' you know exactly how she was when she caught us making out. I even see her glaring at me when I cuddle up to you!” Mina said with a laugh closing the notebook and returning it to Chaeyoung. Mina kissed the younger girl's cheek and whispered softly into her ear. "Next time we have the dorm to ourselves I'll be your model. I need to continue practicing, wanna keep watching?"

 

Chaeyoung was speechless already imagining having Mina model for her, being able to more accurately reflect the beauty of her girlfriend in a drawing not having to rely only on her memory. Chaeyoung was definitely looking forward to it. Chaeyoung was looking forward to Mina's body the most however. From head to toe she loved her girlfriend.

 

"Absolutely."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been listening to Mino's Body all day so that's what inspired this. It's almost 2AM where I am but I can't sleep so I decided to write, I've been listening to many love songs recently(am I in love???) so I'm in the prime mood for romantic fanfiction no? lol or maybe not because unrequitted love ? haha, oh well, i seriously hope you like my drabbles. I know I'm not that good but hopefully i'll improve. Good night <3