What's your name?

NCT short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Ten I can't stand your everyday whining anymore! Let me eat my lunch in peace at least. Just collect your balls and do something about it.' his best friend Johnny advises him.

'I can't just collect my balls and do it. It takes the time to do such an important step in our relationship. And who the hell says collect your balls it sounds-'

'It takes time? Your relationship?' Johnny looks at him in disbelief.

'There is no relationship between you two. Zero, nada. He doesn't even know you Ten. It would literally take you ten seconds to do it Ten, ten! Even less. Wow, that's way too many Tens in one sentence. Get your there and ask him what his name is.' Johnny throws his textbook at Ten's direction proceeding with his luck.

'Stupid.' Ten finishes the long-forgotten previous sentence.

'It's either you do something about it or I will.' 

'What will you do?' Ten mocks him.

'The thing you obviously can not do on your own.' Johnny gets up before Ten jumps in front of him. 

'Wait wait wait how can you possible think-'

'Look look it's happening again.' The girls sitting on the table next to their point their fingers at the person of everyone's admiration sitting there alone. Ten observes the boy whose name was still unknown to him. Actually, it was unknown to most people. His classmates supposedly knew his name, but he asked them not to say it to other people. Who does that? It's just a name. It wouldn't kill him if he told it to everyone. Also, it would make Ten feel so much better. He could finally make up their ship name.

Then a girl he saw plenty of times during his breaks freely roaming the hallways sat next to him saying something. From what he could understand it went along the lines 'Is this seat taken?'

But the handsome boy sat quietly not minding about her presence. She proceeded with her attempts wanting to make him talk or at least pull some sort of reaction out of him but at the end, the boy just didn't reply back. He, in fact, collects his lunch box and leaves schools cafeteria bowing politely to her while saying 'I'm sorry.'

This was apparently the only thing he said to anyone since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter