Russian Roulette Part Two: Game over

NCT short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smiles echo in his head. Taeyong takes another glance at the defeated, sleepless and exhausted Ten and he knows what he'll have to do in order to save him. So he waits for the cylinder to stop spinning before the man puts a gun next to his head looking at Ten's direction. 

'I really don't want to do this anymore so.' Without hesitation, the man pulled the trigger and Ten screamed in agony. A small sweat drop rolled down Taeyong's forehead while he only stared in front of himself.

'I guess you got lucky. But it never happens two times in a  row. The bullet is heavy and it weighs the cylinder down. The next shot is fatal.' Taeyong's mind was preoccupied and he wanted to do something that he's been holding in for the past 42 hours, but he couldn't. So he shut his eyes waiting for it to be over already. But the impact didn't come. All he heard were the steps of a man who moved to the other side of the room right next to Ten. 

'Wha-' Taeyong tried to complain but couldn't. 

'It's his turn.' And the boys only stared in shock. The man positioned his finger and as he was about to shoot again the unexpectable happened.

'I'll tell you! Please just don't shoot him.' Taeyong pleaded.

'I knew this beauty knew something. He was suspicious from the star-'

'Enough Sam.' He quietly silenced his man.

'Speak!' He instructed Taeyong who didn't dare to look at Ten's direction. 

'There is bank safe in Malaysia...my grandpa owned it.' 

'Are the diamonds there?' The man asked with interest.

'Yes, and the contract is with it.' Taeyong could barely utter.

'Marvelous. I'd never think we'd come so far Mr. Lee Taeyong.' He removed himself from Ten focusing solely on Taeyong. 'I now know for sure that your grandpa was indeed the so famous Black Diamond. The most dangerous and famous gang member ever. He and my grandpa dug the diamond up together when they had expeditions in Africa did you know this.' He interestingly asked and Taeyong didn't answer.

'Did you!' The man yelled. 

'No.' Taeyong timidly answered.

'Now you do. They were best friends until your greedy old man decided he wanted it all for himself. So he easily removed my grandpa by killing him and cleaning nicely after his crimes. The only thing he left behind is that contract and a stupid diamond. All I want is my fair share and since you are in a worse position here I get to decide how much I want. I want it all. Every single cent. I expect the transaction on my account and don't you dare try to fool me because-'  The man couldn't stop talking, and Taeyong didn't listen anymore. He slowly turned his head towards Ten knowing how his face would look. 

Terror, betrayal, loss, he felt like Ten will never forgive him. He was right.

'How could you.' Ten suddenly screamed ignoring the man still talking letting the tears roll down his cheeks.

'How could you do this to me.' And Taeyong broke down too knowing how hurt Ten is.

'I nearly died because of you and this stupid diamond. You have watched me suffer for two ing days so why now? Because I nearly had a bullet pulled through my head? They electrocuted me, burned my skin I nearly drowned. I'm hungry and if I don't receive some water soon I'll die from exhaustion. My body can't take i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter