Where is Daddy?

NCT short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So then Mommy bear helped Daddy bear to move the timber that was dropped on their son's little paw-' Taeyong glanced at his son that showed no interest in his dad's reading.

'Jisung-ah?' Are you even listening to me?' Taeyong asked.

'Ammm... Dad when is Daddy coming home?' His son hopefully asked with shimmering eyes. Taeyong now saw the problem their son was having this evening. 

'You know that Daddy is very busy at the moment. You have to wait for him for a bit.' Taeyong held their son close.

'Daddy doesn't love me anymore.' Jisung complained.

'Don't say that! Your Daddy loves you very, very much.' 

'But... but I miss Daddy. He is always away these days. He is always too busy for me.'  Jisung was not getting any better. 

'I know honey.' Taeyong held their son even tighter. 'I miss him too. I miss him so much.' He kissed his son's forehead. 

'We'll both have to wait for him to come back to us.' He lifted his son up and he made his way past their son's room. 

'Where are we going Dad?' His son asked. 

'We'll see Daddy. Even if it is for a short time.' He put Jisung on the couch in the living room. He then turned the TV on searching for the right program. 

'What are you looking for?' Jisung hopefully asked his Dad and Taeyong quickly smiled upon finding what he was looking for.

'We'll see Daddy kick some .' He muttered when he saw Ten's Hit the stage: The fight performance was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter