001

I FIND PEACE IN THE RAIN

Yeri's POV

I have to smile everyday to the point I can feel my cheek getting hurt. This is my life. People have expectation that I will be an angel too. You won't understand my sorrow until you have Im Yoona as you older sister. She's basically an angel. I love my sister so much but because of her, people expected me become someone like her too. I know my sister so well. She's not that feminine but she hide it so well. She's boyish than me! I'm not saying my sister is a fake but this is our life. People look up on us. Born in well known family not really give you advantages at all.

"I'm tired being all good and perfect girl, you know. I don't know how Yoona can do that. This is my first year in college but I felt like my energy become weak each day I step into this college."

"She's a profesional. I'm amazed whenever I look at you big sister. She's an idol to all girls in this college. You can see how those girls who's tried so hard to be Yoona 2.0. So fake and irratating. By the way, she hold the responsibility as a heir to your grandfather. I bet, if not that case, she has been punching people from the start. I know she can do that."

I know Joy speak the truth. I pity my sister but this affected my life too. Being compared to someone who you love so much not really interesting. That only caused my sister and I become distant with each other. That's my fault. One day, I just don't want to admit that Yoona is my sister anymore. I'm tired. Hey, being perfect girl not only make people like you but hate you also. I gained more haters in a few months I came to this college. No reasonable excuses to hate but simply because I am Yoona's sister.

"Hey Yeri. Someone want to give this to you. Important." Some of my classmate called me from the front door with a piece of paper in her hand. Joy looks at it with knowing stares.

"Another one?" Joy asked after I finished reading the contains with a small sigh. This is the example of why I don't like the reason why I need to be so called angel just like my sister. Haters are getting on my nerves. They have been 'bullying' me a lot. I let them bullied me. I'm not a weak girl but I have reputation to keep.

"I'll go first. If I didn't comeback later please cover it for me."

"You should make them stop already. I can help you if you want. I don't mind to punch few faces."

"Thank you Joy but no thank you. I can handle it."

Just when I reached the stairs to the rooftop someone held my arm to stop me. Yoona with a big smile on her face while dragging me into an empty classroom. What make her come here to meet me. She rarely come to meet me unless she has important stuff from our grandparents or our parents.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" She looks straight into my eyes with a smirk on her lips.

"I don't."

"Until when you will tell me about the bully things? I wish my sister will tell directly instead of some busybody spread the rumors around."

"I don't want to drag you into my problem. You already have big responsibily on you shoulder and I'm big enough to take care of myself."

"You're still my little sister. You're one of my responsibility. And to hear someone dared enough to bully you make me furious. Damn, if I can catch them I'll break their bones one by one!That piece of !"

"Yoona, you do realized that you're cursing now right? And people might listened to that."

"Forget bout that. And tell me, what do want to do at rooftop? Don't tell me you want to meet those bullies again."

"How did you know that?!"

"Gosh, Yeri! Are you freaking let them bully you again?! This is so not you! You never let me bully you before!"

"What else I can do? If I fight back, all the good image I've trying to build will crush. I've been trying to be just like you. I know that you will disappointed. And by the way, you always bullied me since we're small!"

"I'll be more disappointed if you let them bully you. You know, I'll recommend that you need to fight back. Hey, if they can bully lets show them what The Im can do. No worries, I'll cover the rest."

"Hey sister, did I hear it right? Did you really asked me to fight them back? What if they report it to the lecturer?"

"Yes! And I did say I'll cover it for you right? Thats not included murder someone, for your information. Make sure no one know and we're safe. You want to be like me right? Never in my life I let someone bully me so I want you to do the same."

This is my sister. She's the craziest woman I know apart of my mother. I guess this crazy genes run in my family. Well, I got the green light from my sister then I can do whatever I want. This is so interesting! Gosh! I knew it I should share my problems with my sister because she always have solutions for everything. And this will be payback time.

Jungkook's POV

My brother always tell me, if you want to know who can accept you for who you really are, don't be yourself. I don't really understand what he's been telling me before but I guess now I slowly I understand. People surround me are full of fake people. Before I came to this college, my brother asked me to change my appearance. Be a nerd. Guess what? No one want to be nerd's friend.

"So how are you being nerd kid?" My brother and I on our way to the canteen. People looking at me like I am a disease that can caused my brother die if I stay too close to him. I prevented myself to roll my eyes at some girls. Some of the girls even accused me being trying so hard to be my brother's clon. What the actual is that!? I understand that my brother is one of popular kid here but his style is totally different than me.

"People are so annoying! Can you stop being so friendly? I'm afraid that I might kill you with my nerd disease!"

"Don't be so moody lil bro. You know you can change back to your usual self right?"

"No thank you. If this can prevent some annoying human being, I'd preferred stay like this. It's interesting to see who want to be my friend."

"Whatever make you happy brother. I didn't know you take my advices so seriously. If I know this will happened, I'll asked you become gay or something." My brother, Seokjin, laugh out loud when I punched him on his shoulder. Some of his so-called friends glares at me but I ignore it. "Back off." Seokjin said with a smile but his friends got the warning.

As usual, I packed my lunch to the rooftop. It's annoying to sit with people who used sarcasm to talk with you or talk about you. I can reply them with my own piece of mind but then again, I'm just a nerd kid who's so defendless so I kept my mouth shut. And now it's my routine to come to this rooftop to take me lunch.

"Hey, goody girl where's my lunch?! I asked you to buy my lunch, did I? Or you don't know how to read already?"

Damn these girls need to find other place to fight. I need my beauty rest! I peak at some of the girls who surround one familiar girl. The well known Angel Yeri. It's a title people give her not me. Who doesn't know her? Well well, I witnessed something good today. Three vs one. I wonder why Yeri still smiling despite being push a lot by those three girls. But a so-called Angel won't do that, I am sure about that. I guess, I talked too soon.

"Ouch! Hey, how dare you! Im Yeri, let go of my hand! Right now!"

"Does it hurt? You always did this to me before. I just return it back to you. Back off or I'll break her hand!"

It's a empty treat but her two friends listened to her. That's nice move. There's a scary smirk on her lips. This girl surely not an angel at all. Evil? Yes.

"You see, I've been tolerating to your attitude for a while now. And you think you can make fool of me. Now listen here carefully, I won't hesitate to make you expel from this college. And from what I know, your parent's company have problems right now. I'm pretty sure that bankruptcy is the last things you want right now, am I right?"

"What do you mean?!"

"I know you're not that stupid. Well, you can try to piss me off again, you will see you and yours family will live on the street. And yeah, I'm not joking. You see, my grandparents will hate it if I tell them that someone bully their weak grandchildren at school. From my experience, they will make sure they regret it forever."

Oh ho, their face become pale. I know Yeri is not joking about her grandparents. Geez, her grandfather is so overprotective toward his granddaughters. I know that because my parents are very close friend with her parents but I never attend any family gathering since I was living oversea before so I'm not that close with them. But to see this side of Yeri really interesting. I guess I am not the only one who pretending here.

I heard someone crying and someone running. I guess they already settle their problem. I didn't hear the rest of their conversation just now. Damn!

"Hey, I did what you told me and yup it worked. Geez, didn't know you used that trick all these times." Yeri is on her phone talking to someone. Just when I thought my life will be boring in this college this happened. I was so focus on my lunch box I didn't realized someone standing behind me.

"What are you doing here? Since when were you here?!"

Yeri already standing behind me. Well, !