FINAL

The Red Haired Tiger Cub
Please log in to read the full chapter

The path which leads him out of the airport was brightly lit and was noisy from the screams, shouts and call outs of both his fangirls and managers. Kris lifted up his index finger and shifted the pair of glasses on his nose bridge until it settles in the right place. His other hand was busy waving at the fans all around him. He adjusted the black coat on his shoulders with a shrug and gave the signature cool smirk which made fans go crazy and screamed all over again.

He was a bit exhausted after attending the award ceremony and constantly traveling to from this place to that in the past few days. But he had to maintain his Cool Kris Wu image nonetheless. Winning the most prominent idol award came with a cost obviously and he is working his off every day to conquer his dreams. His head spun a little when he recalled he had two big functions to attend tomorrow and Kris had to stop himself from sighing in the middle of the crowd. Life it hectic but he couldn’t run away. He chose this so he had to live with it, not that he is complaining but he secretly prayed for the day which he can spend at his home, only sleeping and eating.

Kris stepped out of the airport entrance along with his managers who walked around him as a shield. Outside lane of the airport was a bit dark, only lighten with street lamps. But Kris smiled and waved at the fans that were waiting for him patiently. He took off his coat to give it to a manager near him and adjusted the sleeves of his white dress shirt while walking towards the fangirls who were busy snapping his photos from different angles. They were screaming notes high when he came closer to them with heart throbbing cool smile, in the way he liked to name it and nodded softly when some of them screamed “YIFAN!! WO AI NIEE!!!”

His head manager came close to him and whispered “Yifan we don’t have much time, you should go rest and get ready for tomorrow” to his ear. Kris nodded silently and lifted his hand to sign a “Yes I know” and turned back to his fans. He walked past them slowly, giving them enough time to capture him. Some fans gave him small bouquets of flowers and he accepted them with a sincere smile and a small “thank you”. Another fan offered him a little red paper bag with a shout of “Yifan I made them of you!! Eat them well!”. Without checking what’s in the bag he chuckled and gave a thumbs up to the fan and said, “Sure I will”. Some fans were screaming “Marry me” and Kris showed his gummy smile while shaking his head playfully.

“Yifan! Yifaaan!! Take this please!!” A squealing voice was heard next and Kris looked up to meet a girl holding two plushies in each of her hands and waving them towards him. Kris took a step closer and grabbed the plushies softly from the girl’s hands, pressing one between his belly and arm while holding the other by his palm. He noticed the girl clapping so hard and covering her red face, obviously in happiness and Kris smiled. Before he could take a look at the plushies Kris was pushed forward gently by his manager so he gave few last waves to the fans before walking towards the vehicle in long strides.

The vehicle door closed next to him and Kris sighed deeply while settling into the comfortable seat. He placed the fan gifts next to him before turning the lights on and grabbed the bottle of water offered to him by his manager. He took few quick gulps before the vehicle starts moving, and stretched his arms to loosen his stiff muscles. Running his hand through his light blonde hair Kris undid few of the buttons of his shirt and turned to the fan gifts which sat next to him. Kris was feeling hungry so he reached for the red paper bag and found some nicely wrapped cookies in it. Without thinking much he took a bite of a cookie after removing the wrapper. It tasted ok so he kept eating it and checked on the other gifts as well.

His hand went for the two plushies he got, laying face down so he had to turn them around to see what they were. One of them was someone wearing a cow like a suit, printed with black cow like patches on the white body, with two yellow cow horns. And the face looked like…..himself? With big eyebrows and the smirk, forehead covered with a brown material which is supposed to be the hair, he was sure it was his face. Above the head was the nose and eyes of the cow. Kris squinted his eyes at the plushie and wondered why he should be wearing a cow suit because Kris cow doesn’t sound cool as Kris dragon. He chuckled anyways and put the toy on his lap and grabbed the other plushie. This one was quite identical to the first one but it had tiger stripes on the white body instead of cow patches. A wide toothy grin on the plushie’s face, sparkling eyes, smaller eyebrows and a bright red hair, this plushie looked very cute. A wide grin grew on Kris’ lips as he his thumb on the soft material covering the plushie. He held the toy like that for another few seconds before taking out his mobile and tapping on it few times. The screen showed dialing sign and Kris kept the mobile on his ear hoping the person he is calling is not in a sleep yet.

After a couple of rings, Kris heard the line being picked up, next a loud thud and then a deep sigh. Kris was sure he heard a low cursing before he finally heard a sleepy deep voice saying “Hello” in Korean. Kris bit his lip to stop a chuckle and looked at the tiger plush in his hand.

“I got a cute red haired tiger cub in my hands and it’s grinning at me….Chanyeol” he said the name of his boyfriend softly before leaning back to the seat and closing his eyes. He heard Chanyeol tsking and sighing again. Kris did not hide his chuckle this time and he could imagine Chanyeol’s cute pissed off face.

“Hyung you should be kidding me! There’s no way I would be grinning at you in the middle of the night. I was finally getting some sleep” Chanyeol wined from the other end of the line but his voice did not show any signs of anger so Kris only smile wider as if the other could see it.

“But Chanyeol it’s right here on my hand….” Kris waved the plushie a little in the air forgetting the fact that Chanyeol was actually speaking to him through the phone. He saw his manager turning to look at him and focusing back on the road with a shake of the head, but Kris didn’t care. Kris doesn’t always act childish…only with Chanyeol.

It was always different with Chanyeol. He loved everything he did for living. But all those things just left him a tiring body and a mind at the end of the day. Chanyeol was his reliever. His own personal ray of sunlight and a very effective energy drink. At the end of every exhausting day, he expects to hear the soothing voice of his lover and it had a great effect on him. Chanyeol could calm him down in a matter of second and make all his burdens and pain go away. Chanyeol was a blessing for him.

“Well…. is it cuter than me?” Kris snapped from his train of thoughts and looked at the tiger plush in his hand with a small smile. “Uhhm guess what? It has a very creepy smile and sparkly eyes. And it’s blushing too. I guess it’s really really cute!” Kris ends the description with a small squeal, earning a scoff from his lover in the other end. The actor smirked wickedly to himself. But inside he prayed that he could see his puppy’s pouty face. He knew no cuteness in the world could beat it.

“Well, I don’t have a creepy smile hyung. It’s called the hundred watt smile which can blind your ey

Please log in to read the full chapter