Our Favorite Human(FINAL)

Our Favorite Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura was woken up to the feeling of the bed sink down beside her. She furrowed her eyebrows in slight annoyance that was most likely caused by her tired state. She was not at all a morning person, but when she barely parted her eyelids to see, she noticed that the bedroom was still dark, hinting to the fact it wasn’t even morning yet. So why she was being woken up at such an ungodly hour, was beyond her. She glanced at the clock only to see 2:16 in bright red. Yura felt long arms wrap around her waist before a soft tail s up around her leg.

 

“Wonnie,” she muttered in a raspy voice, “What the hell?”

 

  “Sorry Noona...Kyunkyun is taking up our entire bed. I couldn’t even sleep one bit.” The blonde catboy replied in a sleepy voice followed by a yawn.

 

“So you came in here?” Yura questioned, “You could’ve just slept on the floor instead of coming in here and waking me up.” She huffed, pulling the blanket over her head and letting out a loud sigh. By the silence she received from the blonde, she could tell she was being harsh. The feeling of guilt pooled in her stomach, but she was too tired to even whisper an apology.

 

     Lately, she had been so stressed with work and dealing with two catboys(which don’t get the wrong idea, she loved her boys. But they could be a handful sometimes.) A few nights ago, she had invited one of her guy friends over, who she really had an eye for. Yura had fixed a three course meal(Which she usually just ordered take out), and rented movies and everything, all in hopes of impressing the boy, Lee Jooheon, and maybe even getting him to return the feelings she had been having for him ever since grade school. Everything had actually gone great. She had introduced the boys to Jooheon and it all seemed fine. But the second she laid her head on his shoulder and he laid his hand on Yura’s thigh, Hyungwon and Changkyun had chased the poor college boy out of the small apartment claiming nonsense like “Yura is our human” or “No one touches her like that unless it’s us” Of course, afterwards, the said human had to give her catboys a talk about how she was allowed to have a life outside of taking care of them and that sometimes, she needed a break to actually get to hang out with normal people. But as always, the boys forgot all about that the next day.

 

Needless to say, having two clingy boys around you all the time was very stressful, which was the complete opposite of what she needed right now. On top of boy stress, she had just gotten fired from her job as a bartender and one of the best nightclubs around. The pay was well and she really did love the atmosphere of the club. But of course, they had found someone better for the job. So now she was degraded to working at a small fast food joint not too far from her apartment.

 

  Yura also did online schooling for college. However, her grades were far from high. In fact, she was on the verge of failing almost all of her classes. Luckily, she was on about a three week break, so she was able to relax a little bit more than normal. However, the nonsense with Jooheon had happened during the first week of her break, and two days later, she was still stressing over it. It didn’t help that the boy hadn’t been replying to any of her texts or calls since the night Hyungwon and Changkyun had ran him out.


 

   “Noona…” Hyungwon started as he rubbed his face into the crook of Yura’s neck lightly. The said girl shivered at the contact,

 

“What is it, Wonnie?” She asked with her eyes still closed, feeling herself slowly getting sleepier.

 

   “I’m sorry I woke you up...I know you’ve been having trouble sleeping. I didn’t mean to wake you.” he mumbled softly before pressing a light kiss to her neck as they both drifted off to sleep.


 

Yura groaned as she was woken up for a second time that night, only this time a lot less subtle. She sat up halfway, squinting her eyes, trying to adjust them to the darkness, only to see it was none other than Changkyun that had slammed the bedroom door into the wall, making a loud bang noise before muttering a quiet “Oops.”

 

  “What the will it be this time?” she muttered quietly to herself, looking down to see that Hyungwon had slept through all of the commotion.  

 

“Sorry, I was trying to come in quietly…But then I tripped over one of Wonnie’s mouse toys and kinda knocked into the door.” The young catboy muttered, black ears flattening down on top of his head as he padded over to the bed, his favorite fuzzy blanket in hand.

 

   “Well why were you even coming in here in the first place? And what time is it?” Yura scolded, obviously in a not so great mood since she had been woken up twice so far, and sleep wasn’t an easy thing for her to get lately. The said girl could barely make out the big frown that painted over her youngest kitty’s face.

 

“I had a bad dream...and when I woke up, Wonnie wasn’t there. So I came in here because I was lonely and couldn’t sleep. Also it’s around like 4 I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter