Final

Baby Romance - Office Romance Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable. Important author note at the end. Enjoy the 3500 words fluff.  

Taeyeon was reading Baek Ho's favorite story book, she put her hands up and smiled cheerfully making her son giggle out loud. Baekhyun was on his phone- talking to Secretary Ahn. Why is he even talking to him so late? Must be ... urgent...

"And Peter flew and saved Wendy!" Baek Ho clapped as his mother closed the book with a huff- Gosh, Taeyeon was feeling so tired. After two hours of grocery shopping, cleaning the house, cooking and playing with Baek Ho- she was more than exhausted. 

Baek Ho and Tae In recently e year and four months. Tae In was currently with her grand mother. Taeyeon was reluctant giving her young daughter to her mother because she was aware Tae In would miss her at night but her grand mother insisted. 

"Mwommy." Baek Ho mumbled making Taeyeon raise her brows- Please don't say it, please, Taeyeon begged inside her head. Baek Ho gripped the light weight story book and opened it again. "Isn't it enough, baby?" Taeyeon asked her son. She wanted to sleep so bad and it was already 12 AM.

"Doesn't Baek Ho feel sleepy?" Taeyeon asked trying to snatch the book away from the child gently, Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun for help but he was too engrossed in his phone conversation, "Arrange the meeting tomorrow. I won't hear anything else. Did I make myself clear?" Baekhyun growled at Ahn secretary. 

"Baek." Taeyeon called, she was desperate to sleep and Baek Ho was so difficult to put to sleep. She sometimes hated Baekhyun because he never helped around the house- not even with the children.  Sometimes he did play with the babies but only when he was in the mood.

"Baek." Taeyeon growled this time- fixing her eyes on Baekhyun who paid no attention to her. "Baek ing Byun. Look at me right now!" As soon Taeyeon cursed- it seemed to capture Baekhyun's attention. He put his hand over his cellphone and looked angrily at his wife, "Why are you cursing in front of the child?" He said clicking his tongue.

"I'm tired! Help me with him! Cut off the call right now!" Baekhyun swallowed hard when Taeyeon raised her voice at him. Bitting his lip- he cut of the line without bidding goodbye to his secretary, something he did always. 

"What?" He dared throwing his phone on the bed and rubbing his eyes. "Put him to sleep. I don't care. I'm breaking up with you if you keep doing this!" Baekhyun's eyes widened. 

"Doing what?" Baekhyun tried to keep his voice low- not wanting to startle the baby but Baek Ho was already on the brink of crying. "Not helping me! I can't do this alone! I'm dead tired!" Taeyeon watched as Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked over to the other side of the bed.

"I got it! Don't raise your voice." Baekhyun mumbled pulling the crying child up in his arms. Baekhyun hugged the boy in his arms and said, "Baek Ho. You need to sleep now alright?" Baekhyun exited the room, leaving a frustrated Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon eyes fluttered open to see Baekhyun close in front of his face. She was almost at the edge of falling off the bed and Baekhyun startled her. "Omo." It slipped from as her eyes widened.

"Morning, princess." Baekhyun voice melted her, Taeyeon knew she was supposed to be mad at him- but he was too hard to ignore, to resist. She turned her face to the other side to avoid looking at him. Her insides were going crazy 'cause Baekhyun was shirtless- a towel draped over his shoulder, indicating he came from shower.

She was still bitter about yesterday night. "Jagi~" Baekhyun was obviously trying to make up to her. "What?" Taeyeon made sure to make her voice sound sharp and fruity. 

"Baekki wants Taeyeonnie to wake up." Taeyeon looked at the wall clock- it was precisely 9.00. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Taeyeon said sitting up on the bed and rubbing her eyes, still not wanting to look at her overly y husband. "Baek Ho must be so hungry." Taeyeon grunted and pulled off the duvet from herself. She got to her feet and wore her slippers.

"Actually, daddy already made sure Baek Ho was fed. So that mommy would have more time to rest." Baekhyun's voice sounded so nice to her ears and her breath hitched in . "Why would you do that? You never do that." Taeyeon finally faced Baekhyun who was busy wearing a green tank. She frowned and was upset at the fact that she didn't see him shirtless properly. And also, she tried to ignore the fact that Baekhyun was referring them as mommy and daddy. 

Chance lost, Kim Taeyeon.

"Daddy will make sure..." Baekhyun's cute voice changed suddenly to seductive, his gaze was sharp as he approached her. His bare feet practically touching hers, he slightly cocked his head to side- smirking, "Mommy has rest. Is that okay with Mommy?" He smiled.

"Actually..." Taeyeon thought to herself, "That wouldn't be so bad." As soon as Taeyeon finished Baekhyun scooped Taeyeon into his arms. "Don't be mad at me anymore, baby? I was so upset last night cause our company is suffering slight loss." Taeyeon nodded, understanding him.

"But, it's kind of settled now, so... I thought of something for mommy." Baekhyun with Taeyeon in his arms walked outside their room and down the stairs where he put her on the kitchen table. 

"What would that be, daddy?" Taeyeon played along, smirking as he placed his hands on either side of her, trapping Taeyeon. It was too early for her heart to be fluttering so much, but that's what you get for marrying someone so perfect.

His eyes were set on her and her only. "I thought that daddy should take care of Baek Ho for a day, while Mommy can go out for shopping with her friends or something." Taeyeon smiled, Baekhyun was a thoughtful man.

She liked it very much. "Would daddy be okay without mommy?" Taeyeon giggled pointing at several egg shells on the kitchen counter. Baekhyun gulped and rubbed his neck with his hand.

"Daddy will figure out something so, mommy, call Tiffany or someone." Taeyeon stared into his eyes, he looked at her with so much sincerity and kindness. Her eyes traveled to his nose and then stopped at his lips. 

She wasn't moving by will but she found herself leaning in to kiss him, Baekhyun was the same- he cupped her cheeks and was about to claim her lips but the sound of Baek Ho's crying made them stop.

"Aish, this kid." Baekhyun said making Taeyeon giggle, "I'll go take care of him." Taeyeon hopped out of the table and stopped, "And thank you, Baek." 

"Are you sure, Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked as she stood in front of the house entrance. Baekhyun was holding little Baek Ho in his arms- letting him bid goodbye to his mother. "I'm sure, honey." Baekhyun assured and lifted Baek Ho's tiny arm to wave it. It made Taeyeon smile so wide and she felt assured that Baekhyun would be responsible.

"I'll see you later, baby." Taeyeon approached them and instead of kissing Baekhyun who was puckering his lips- Taeyeon pecked Baek Ho's cheek. "That hurts." Baekhyun joked. 

"Bye." Taeyeon waved at him before going outside the door.

 

Baekhyun was lazily surfing through the channels with his son on his lap. He stopped at a certain channel where four girls were passionately dancing.

 

“Oh it must be that new group, BlackPink.” He said with a hint of happiness. Suddenly Baekhyun found him very interested in the TV. Baek Ho didn’t understand why the noona’s were moving around so much and singing so loudly. 

 

‘Mom sings the best,’ the cute angel thought to himself as he observed his father who was extremely attracted to the noona’s. The baby could only shake his head.

 

“Look Baek Ho-yah, aren’t these noona’s super pretty?” Baekhyun tore his intense gaze from the screen and looked down at his son whose expression wasn’t that happy at all.

 

 

Baekhyun frowned, “You don’t like them?”

 

Baek Ho shook his head firmly. “Then…you don’t have any taste in women, my dear.” the father told his son in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. The child simply rolled his eyes. (or that’s what Baekhyun thought his son did)

 

Baekhyun ignored him and turned his attention back to the dancing girls. In no time, Baekhyun was singing emotionally with the noona's.

 

“Blow a whistle like a missile!” He was screaming loudly causing the baby to burst out in tears.

 

 “OMOO.” Baekhyun immediately  switched the channel, “Arasoo Araso! Appa won’t put you through hell again. Just stop crying!” He said, indicating towards his horrendous singing. Baekhyun started shaking his leg on which Baek Ho was, in attempt to distract him. 

 

“Look look! Those are the SNSD girls! You really like them don’t ya!” The clumsy father pointed at the TV, there was a talkshow going on. As soon as Baek Ho saw the girls, he stopped crying and a beautiful smile took place over his lips. Baekhyun grinned. Because he too was a fan of them.

 

Like father like son.

 

“Don’t you just wish your mother was as pretty as their leader?” Baekhyun and Baek Ho were intently staring at the screen, even though the kid didn’t understand much, he too was enjoying. 

 

As soon as these words escaped Baekhyun’s mouth, Baek Ho started crying again. “YAH! what now?!”

 

“You don’t like her?!” Baekhyun didn’t realise that he was shouting at the one year old. “Oh —“ He brought his hand over to his mouth to cover it up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter