Breakup 1/3

BREAKUP

BREAKUP


Kim Jongin is casually strolling in the park alone under a heavy, gray and cold sky; just like his heart. He doesn't know why he's strolling in a bad weather but he still enjoys the cold wind that seem to wash off his misery.

 

His roommate have been thinking about his state, he doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, doesn't go out and doesn't do things he regularly do. Kim Jongin is a complete mess but he still forced himself to go out since he's roommate is worried as hell for him.

 

Jongin feels like it has been a decade since he left his room and it's kind of weird, in his point. Jongin had been comfortable without leaving his bed.

 

One cup of ramen a day, One bottle of water and good thing he have a toilet inside he's room so that he doesn't have to go out of his room. He haven't taken a shower since he's heart broke, finally he did now.

 

Jongin could still remember when he is dumped in a sunny day.

I mean, I could have been dumped in a rainy weather but... why sunny? It's just so weird. Breakups are supposed to happen in a gloomy weather! , jongin thought as he was walking in a gray path.

 

Jongin saw a familiar figure walking his way, nope, the figure then turned to the left where a cafe stands. The cafes not that big nor too small. Jongin's feet started to follow the figure without him knowing. Slowly, he took small steps towards the cafe.

 

Even though the rain started to pour on him, he's steps didn't speed up just like the people around him did. Even though they started to look weirdly at him, he still didn't increase his speed and go to a shed just like everybody did. He just didn't care.

 

As he was standing in front of the cafe, he saw the familiar figure, who he knows as Kyungsoo; he's ex-boyfriend for almost 4 years, chatting and laughing with a guy he doesn't know.

 

Something inside Jongin stirred, as if a monster awakening. But even if a thousand or even a million monster awake, it's still Jongin' fault for being ually harrassed and get mistaken as cheating. Yup, it's still he's fault.

 

Jongin stood in the cold rain for a couple of minutes when he's and kyungsoo's eyes finally meet.

 

/KYUNGSOO/

 

 Kyungsoo was happily chating with his cousin who just came back from abroad and it's amazing. The're talking about the things he bought, the places he went and everything.

 

Kyungsoo then realised that rain falls heavily. Kyungsoo, brought by curiosity, looked out a window only to see his ex's cold, emotionless and empty eyes. Mixed emotions rushed through him instantly and he didn't quite registered when Jongin immediately ran away from the store.

 

Kyungsoo can't still believe what's happening. He can't just leave his cousin, Baekhyun, here right? It would be rude. Plus, he's supposed to be angry with Jongin, not sad.

 

Kyungsoo still remembered that time when they broked up.

 

/Flashback/

Kyungsoo was almost done cleaning up he's table and go to the waiting Jongin outside his office but when he finally headed out, he saw Jongin in an alley kissing a random guy.

 

He's supposed to be quiet but a sob suddenly got out of Kyungsoo's mouth and because of that Jongin immediately pushed the guy.

Before Jongin could even react, Kyungsoo's palm was flat against his cheek.

Kyungsoo should have accepted Jongin but the boy didn't move an inch even when Kyungsoo started to shout his hatred towards the guy. After that Kyungsoo left Jongin who is still not moving from his spot.

 

 ----

 

/JONGIN/

 

Jongin ran and ran in the rain not bothering if he bumps with people he doesn't know. Even if those strangers started cursing, shouting and look at him with hatred, Jongin still ran away from the cafe as far as possible.

 

 Jongin's vision blurred and he doesn't know why. Is it because of the rain or is it because of the hot substances that falls in his eyes? Before he can even turn right in an alley, his vision completely blurred and finally darkness is what all he sees.

 

 ---

 

Jongin rubbed his eyes before sitting up and yawning. He found himself sitting in his bed in his PJs which he find weird because he certaintly didn't changed into his pjs and second, he didn't made it home yesterday. Lots of question flooded his brain, Did someone took me home? Did HE took me home? How did I end up in here? And Why is there tears stain in my face?!

 

Footsteps were heard in front of his door then Jongin quickly hid in his bed before looking back up again. The doorknob is clinking and when it's finally open, Jongin's heart seemed it stopped.

 

"Are you okay?" a head pop in the door

 

 "Gosh, you scared the life out of me!" Jongin said, hand in his chest "Plus, how did I get here?"

 

 "Do you really want to know?" The guy asked

 

 "Yes Chanyeol, just say it."

 

"Well, I was just chilling in here when my phone suddenly lit up. An unknown number called me and said that you've passed out in the street. I don't know who the guy was but I know who he's with?"

 

 "then who?"

 

"It's kyungsoo. You know the one that broke up with you just a week ago. He's with a guy and- oh" Chanyeol suddenly stopped when he saw Jongin's face suddenly changed.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

I'll continue writing if you want more.

-LazyAuthor