Prologue

Will The Time Be Ever Right For Us? (Destined Times)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O Romeo! Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?" The television booms throughout the classroom. It was the last block of the day; English, the brunette's least favorite subject. 

"Deny thy father and refuse thy name!" The box added, subsequent to the harmonious groans in the room.

A lonely Taiwanese girl rests her head on her arm, and fighting urges to fall asleep. She wanted to pass this class, she wanted this day to end already, watching this movie prompted her to reflect on her own love life; The love life that didn't exist. Yes, she was a beautiful girl, she had long brown locks, and doe eyes that enticed her endless admirers. She was skinny, but not to the point where it was unhealthy, as a matter of fact, she was very athletic, bones and all were actually muscles, this charmed many of her boy classmates. The young girl wasn't stupid either, she excelled in all of her classes, effortlessly bringing numerous awards home to her unaffectionate parents. At a young age, she moved to Seoul from Taiwan to enhance her education, that and because her own folks had given her no choice but to. Many would say she had the perfect life -disregarding her relationship with her parents- but she knew deep in her heart, that she was missing something, longing for something, longing for the perfect love that she was not given, longing for the attention she had always craved, she just didn't know where or how to find it.

Suddenly, the sound of a ringing bell rifts through the hallways quickly alerting all the students of the ending day; Finally time to go home. A young brunette stands up from her desk, and quickly pacing herself towards the door. That is until she is stopped by a pale-skinned boy just a few inchest taller than her.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes, as she holds a tighter grip on the textbooks across her chest, "What do you want Jungkook?" She grumbles, hoping to get this situation over with.

Jungkook chuckles at the girl's response, "I've been checking you out for a long time now," He begins, slowly leaning closer to Tzuyu, "I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Basically what I want to say is, I like you." He confesses, letting an awkward silence fill the conversation. "Let's go out!" He adds in, as he hunches over to stare Tzuyu in the eyes.

The two were at a close proximity, however the girl did not become nervous like other girls that Jungkook has "Checked out." She remains expressionless and unmoved at his gesture, she only tilts her head, "So? What do you want me to do about it?" She bluntly retorts, earning another chuckle from the boy.

"You're cute Chou! This is why I like you!" Jungkook announces, slowly standing upright as he digs his hands in his pockets.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes before scoffing, "Look playboy, I'm not like your other girls so why don't you just get the hell out of my face?" She commands, not even giving him a chance to respond as she quickly walks away.

"Chou this ain't over!" He yells from the classroom as she passes the doorway.

Oh My God! 3 more months until I never see him again! Thank god! She releases a deep sigh and makes her way to her locker.

On her way there, the young girl halts in her footsteps as a golden-haired girl comes into perspective. A smile crept onto Tzuyu's face as she finds Sana standing against her locker, waiting for the former.

"Sana!" The brunette called out before running over to embrace the older girl with her long arms.

 The Japanese girl mimicks Tzuyu's actions as she welcomes her best friend in open arms, "Tzuyu!"

Sana, she was a beloved person to Tzuyu, in fact, she was one of the only ones Tzuyu cared for, the only friend that she ever took under her wings. You could say that this squirrel-looking child was a blessing sent to Tzuyu from the heavens up to who-knows-where. The young pair met in elementary school; Tzuyu coming from a prestige-background was set to be instituted in a private school. But also being the rebellious child she was- she is, she opted to confidentially switch to a public school. This is due to the fact that she disliked having such a title under her name, and she didn't want others to specially treat her just because her dad owns a prosperous company. Her own folks didn't find out about this until she asked to be enrolled in a public school, of course they detested the idea, but through endless begging and grovelling she eventually got her wish.

In her younger days, the brunette was shy and reserved, probably because she was so foreign to this country that she lived in, she didn't even know how to speak the language. That is until a certain point in her life, when the yoda-looking girl was silently reading a book, before she was blantantly interrupted by some disturbing noise.

(A/N: This is in Sana's POV)

The child held up her arms, forming an "X" to block catapulted objects that went her way. A group of kids had crowded around her, calling her names that she didn't even understand.

"Pabo! Pabo!" They called out, sticking out their tongue at the golden-haired girl.

A child in a black v-neck insulted, "You're so stupid! Go back to your country, no one wants you!" 

"Yeah! We don't like you! You don't even speak Korean!" Another one jeered.

She unknowningly listened to all their comments, while holding herself in a fetal position to protect her head from any possible injuries. "Go away please go awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter