Final (maybe :D)

Fall For Me

This is so late forgive me Hahahaha But I hope you’ll like this :DDD

 

---

 


You’re not real, you’re not real.

You’re just a beautiful dream.

And my horrible nightmare.

Angels doesn’t exist.

Why would angels go down for humans? Are they going to destroy the world? And why the they’ll appear and get noticed? Do they somehow want a grand entrance like “I’m going to blow horns and a big wave of water will wash all your evil doings and cleanse the earth” or “Behold! We, very special creations, will save you from damnation!”. In this ed up world, probably yes.

Is that enough reason for one to be in front of him?

Okay, don’t get the wrong message. I’m not making things up, or saying these in a romantic sense. A guy with white angel wings fell down from somewhere-I-don’t-know-of-but-probably-heaven, wearing that white flowy dress and… with an angelic face. That is not possible. It’s 2016. To be honest, Taehyung doesn’t care but this must be just some dream. Not hallucination. I don’t do drugs.

And worse, he smiled at him. I’m kind of thinking that I’m the first in his list of people who needs to die.

“Oh, hi!”

What?

“Uhm, hello? You can see me, can’t you?” The white guy (hey I’m not being racist okay? I just said it because he’s wearing white) kneeled in front of him and waved his hand in front of his face. He’s actually sitting under a tree to have a time alone and as he stared at the face of the white guy… what the heck. Angels are really works of God.

The guy’s brows knotted and looked at his own hands, his outfit and then back on Taehyung again. A sudden realization dawned on him. “Uhm, wait. Don’t get the wrong idea. I’m on a play, I just had this role that needs to wear this,” then rolled his eyes, “and… so… whatever you are thinking, I am not an… angel.” Then his cheeks had a tint of pink.

“Oh.” He just muttered. Him, a 17-year-old kid, staring at a guy, thinking he was an angel that is going to end the world. The guy was probably older than him and Taehyung could actually make him nervous. And the only thing he had said was oh. Great.

“Y-Yeah.” The guy replied. Scratch the nervous part, he must have been creeped by him.

“Wait, where did you came from?”

“My mother’s womb?”

“Ha-ha. Funny.”

The guy chuckles and Taehyung thought something just backflipped. He brushed the thought away. “Actually, I came to get a cat from that tree.” He pointed at one of the branches. A black cat with sea blue eyes was up there.

“Whose cat is that?”

“I don’t know. I just saw it there and so I climbed to get him. One of those snapped. I fell. Glad I didn’t have a broken bone because I need to go up again and get the cat.” He sighed.

“He’s not yours, what are you going to do with it?”

“Bring it back to the owner.”

Taehyung just shrugged. He doesn’t like people like this. Why go all of the trouble just to rescue a cat that wasn’t even his? Why can’t the owner search for his own pet? Some people cared so much on other’s business, and some just possibly don’t care. Between those two, he hated the first one.

“I’m Jin by the way. Kim Seok Jin. I’m in theater arts. What’s your name?”

“Ta--“, he hesitated for a second, “I’m V.”

“V? Letter V?” Jin’s nose scrunched in a cute way. Forget I said anything. Thanks.

“Why? What’s wrong with my name?”

“Nothing. It’s just…,” he sighed and sat beside me, “why are you alone?”

“Why do you care?” It’s a sudden response but… no regret. It’s always like this. Meet people, push them away. And it’s a lot better that way.

Jin looked at him for a second and then act like he was hurt, clutching his chest and making a sour face. “Aw, am I just… what do you ca—rejected?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, nice. That’s the first time someone pushed me away.”

“Wow, too modest.”

“Really.”

“You know I’m ‘rejecting’ you, right? Now go and leave. I don’t like hanging with people. And an arrogant one at that.” He looked away.

A long silence passed between them but Jin didn’t even moved or walk away. He just sat there beside him, sometimes sighing, sometimes pulling the grass. “Don’t you have something better to do? Like go to the play you’re into?” He asked when he can’t stand the eerie quietness.

Jin turned to him, a playful smile on his lips. “The play’s already ended an hour ago. Something better to do? I could sit here all day and talk to you.”

“Wha—,“ he glared at him, ignoring the somersaults his stomach was doing, “are you flirting with me?”

Jin laughs, amused. “I guess so? By the way, we got a performance again at Friday, 3pm. I’ll be waiting for you.”

How he wished he wasn’t blushing or anything. He stood up and slung his bag in his back. “I won’t go. We’re not close.”

Jin smirked at him. “3pm! Don’t be late.”

Don’t hit him, Taehyung.

“I won’t go.” He said but even him was doubtful at that. Not again. The last time he felt this, everything went wrong. He doesn’t want that to happen again.

He turned his head and walked away, leaving Jin’s smiling face.

 

 

Friday, 3:00pm.

He doesn’t want to go.

Just to clear everything, he had no plans of coming. And besides…

You do. You’re thinking about that all night.

Shut up.

Okay, maybe a little but he was just curious! His class just finished and before he knew it, his feet brought him in front of the theater building. It’s not that he wanted to see that annoying fourth year student. Yes, he just kind of search for him and found his account. He’s Kim Seok Jin, 21 years old, Theater Arts student, born on December 4, 1992, lives in—okay. He wasn’t supposed to know that, too, or anything about him.

So much from promising that I won’t get attached to people again.

He took a deep breath and went to the long line of students who keeps on increasing. Is this really that popular? Are the artists really that good? He didn’t pay any attention to anything just until yesterday. He didn’t even know there’s actually things like this happening in the campus.

“ID?” a lady asked, smiling.

“Oh, sorry. I lost my ID. I’ll just leave.” He noticed it missing on Wednesday when he reached his classroom. He tried to search for it but no luck. Poof. Gone. He was just thankful he didn’t have a class yesterday since it got lost a day before that. He’ll ask for another ID today.

“No, no, wait.” Her smile didn’t waver in his reply and called someone instead. “Yoongi!”

A student in a white shirt, jeans and snapback came, his bored eyes looking at the lady. “What?”

“You’re done with the set, right? Lead this kid to his seat.”

The guy called Yoongi just nodded at her and turned at him. “Come.”

Taehyung mumbled a ‘thanks’ then meekly followed him. Are plays really like this? People who lost their IDs will get their designated seats? It isn’t like that, right? “Uhm—“

“Taehyung, you looked like you’re going to vomit. You’re scary.”

His mouth twitched. “And so are you. Wait, how did you know my name?”

“I just know.” He shrugged and stopped walking. “That’s your seat.”

“Why am I on the front? I don’t like here. Can’t I just… switch anywhere at the back?” He grumbled. Eyes following him was already enough but sitting at the front was too much. He’d choose watching from the door than here.

“No.” Yoongi replied.

He sighed. “Fine. Thanks.” And sat uncomfortably. Yoongi was pulled by a good-looking student, smiling widely that might tear his face into two. Probably younger than Yoongi but it’s hard to tell since he’s smaller than the other student. Did Yoongi just blushed and smiled a little?

His thoughts halt when it suddenly became dark and the noise of the audience lessen into whispers.

 

…Let me out of here.

His eyes looked around, searching for any possible exits. Or just any light. His hands trembled and his thoughts were mudded. Please just let me out of here.

Then the spotlight went to the stage and the curtain slowly opened. He exhaled, relieved. He doesn’t have time for panic attacks right now.

“Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes,

A pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life;

Whole misadventured piteous overthrows,

Do with their death bury their parent’s strife.

The fearful passage of their death-mark’d love,

And the continuance of their parent’s rage,

Which, but their children’s end, nought could remove,

Is now two hours’ traffic of our stage;

The which if you with patient ears attend,

What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.”

His eyes moved between the two guys armed with swords and bucklers. They delivered their lines so well and he listened carefully as they exchanged conversation. How could he not know about this?

And then his heart skipped a beat when a guy with a prince-like aura strode at the stage. Taehyung’s eyes followed as Romeo walked to Benvolio, his face exuding with confidence.

As he watched, he can’t even believe it was the same Jin yesterday. He felt so different on stage, his emotions were far too real. Taehyung might believe he was the true Romeo if only Jin said so. But then he was still alive and the true Jin was annoying and smiles a lot and something in Taehyung tells him that he liked the latter better.

Jin looked at the audience and his eyes searched for something, not too obvious. For a few seconds, Taehyung thought his lungs was somewhat punched and all the oxygen he had was out when Jin’s eyes linger into him. Then he swiftly continued in his line, as if he didn’t just kill a kid a while ago. Almost.

“Oh my God! Did he just look into me?” A girl in his back whispered.

“Girl, you’re dreaming. He’s in my class. He looked in me.” Another girl replied.

“He’s so good-looking. He already has a girlfriend, doesn’t he?”

“Yes. Her name is me.”

“Shut up, idiot.”

Taehyung must have laughed at the girls if he’s already done laughing at his self. Of course, Jin wouldn’t look at him. Must have been his imagination earlier.

He earnestly watched the play until the end, until the red curtains closed. It was really good, he still can’t move on from how the students portray the characters perfectly, how they made the audience’s emotions to sway with them. He might have heard someone sniffing and crying when Romeo and Juliet died together. Taehyung was stoned at his seat for a while even if the audience started going for the exit. Then he decided to stood up but someone called him. Jin.

“V!”

Once again, he was stoned at his spot, his feet refused to move. He wanted to walk away, he wanted to run. He was suddenly afraid of Jin. He was suddenly afraid now his walls were beginning to crumble. Again. Please, not again.

A huffing and sweaty Kim Seok Jin stopped in front of him, still in his costume, smiling at him. Taehyung looked at his face and he realized an angel or a prince role really suits him. Hell, maybe anything. What a shame he wasn’t able to watch his other performances.

His eyes suddenly felt warm. No, please. I don’t like where this is going.

“Ya, don’t make that face. I’m sad.”

“What face?”

“It’s like you don’t want to be here.”

Taehyung winced. “It’s not like that. Sorry.”

Jin smiled. Uhm, did someone added light effects in here? It feels like someone did.

“I’m just kidding. I’m glad you’re here, Kim Taehyung.”

His brows knotted. “How did you know my name?”

“Your ID?”

“What?”

“Your ID fell from your pockets.”

“You didn’t tell me.”

“That’s why I said you should come here and watch. I’ll give you your ID.”

His jaws dropped. What the hell is wrong with this hyung? “What if I didn’t come?”

“It’s okay. I still have a reason to see you again.”

He just stared at Jin’s face, he can’t believe what he’s saying.

Stop.

 “But then, you’re here, and you watched me. I’ve asked Saeron that if he see a good looking student with missing ID, let him in and give this seat at the front to you.”

Stop it.

“Why?”

“What?”

“Why do you—Stop this, Jin.” He looked down and gritted his teeth. His hands can’t stop trembling as he stops himself from saying anything. What is he trying to do? Did he think this is just some kind of game?

Jin combed his hair with his hands and smiled slyly. “I’ve admitted I’m flirting with you, aren’t I? Now I realized it’s not just that. I don’t know but it’s much more than that.”

I said, stop it.

He lifted his head and firmly stared at his eyes. “We just met and you’re saying—Heck, just give me back my ID and I’ll leave and don’t bother me again.”

“If giving you back the thing you’ve lost means losing you, too then I wouldn’t. I’ll keep it as long as I could so I could keep you.”

For a few seconds, he just stared at him again. As his words dawned on him, his throat starts to tighten. He hated the way he smiled at him. He hated the way he could easily say those words. He hated the way he could just walk into his life and destroy everything he built for himself. Just ing stop this.

“Don’t be selfish. If you’re playing people around you like this, I don’t want to be a part of it. I’ve got my own life, you got yours, so stop it. Keep the damn ID, I’m not tying my life with a piece of card.” He started to walk away.

But Jin grabbed his arms and pulled him, facing Taehyung. His eyes were sad. “I-I’m sorry. I don’t mean to… I don’t mean to hurt you. I’ll give you back your ID. I’m sorry. I just don’t understand why you were pushing me away.”

He pulled his hand back and brushed the tears that’s starting to form in his eyes. “I was treated badly all my life… so don’t be good to me. I’ll easily fall in love with you and I don’t want any more pain.” I don’t want to hurt myself. I don’t want to hurt you.

“Something’s telling me that… one time, you’ve fallen in love. And it didn’t... end well.”

Taehyung sharply inhaled. How…?

“Please take a risk again. With me.”

He stared at Jin’s eyes. He was hopeful he’d be happy again. He wanted to trust him, he wanted to take his hand. Oh god, he even wanted to kiss him. He imagined both of them underneath a blanket of million stars, them in a sea of flowers. It was too good to be true.

There’s no such thing as happiness waiting for him.

“I’m sorry.”

He said and ran away.

Jin is Romeo.

He isn’t Juliet.

This isn’t a fairytale.

 

--

 

Taehyung sighed as he stared at the students pacing at the school grounds. Everyone was so busy for the exams and all the activity s they had. Why does school have to be so stressing?

“You’re scowling again.”

He almost jumped from his seat when someone whispered in his ear. He turned to see who it is though he already know whose voice—“What the ” Their faces were just an inch away from each other and a little bit more and he might have kissed him. He hurriedly scoots away and glares at Jin. “Why are you here?”

“I haven’t returned this to you.” Jin smiles and handed him his ID. He reluctantly gets it in his hand, avoiding on touching his skin. He already have had enough of cute electric shocks.

“Thanks.” He muttered and continued glaring at him. “So?”

“What so?”

“I’ve got this, aren’t you gonna leave?”

“No.”

He almost rolled his eyes if he wasn’t just scared his eyeballs would be fixed glaring at the inside of his head. Outside was scary enough. No need to be extreme. “Aren’t you mad at me saying those things to you?”

Jin chuckled. “It’s not enough reason for me to get mad at you. And your words were stuck at my mind. Like you falling in love with me easily.”

His eyes widened and all of his blood from head to toe must have went to his face. “I DIDN’T SAY I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!”

“You’ll be. Eventually.” Jin winked and grinned at him.

“In your dreams.”

“But you are my dream.”

“Ew.”

Jin laughs and that scaringly sent butterflies to his stomach. Or maybe the food he ate earlier. “You just left suddenly after the play. I wanted to ask you a lot of questions. But first of all, will you sit beside me? I won’t eat you.” He smiled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Or not yet.”

“Urgh,” Taehyung grumbles. “You’re so gross. Do you normally talk this way?”

“No. But since I like you, I might as well show who I really am, right?”

“As if that will—“

“Ugh, stop hurting my feelings and sit here.” Then he patted the grass beside him. Taehyung sighs and sits down, anxious that he’ll touch Jin and he’d be a fried human right there and then. You’re not just used to skinship, don’t overreact.

No, . It’s because it’s Kim Seok Jin.

“Shut up.” He muttered.

“Uh? I haven’t said anything.” Jin’s brows knotted and his eyes fixed in him.

“I hear voices in my head.” Taehyung thinks if Jin knows he is a creepy, troubled, psychotic kid, he’ll start distancing himself from him. Like Jin said, show him who he really is.

But he was wrong. Jin’s eyes was suddenly filled with concern and amazement. He doesn’t know if he’d get offended or boast he had extraordinary powers. Just kidding at the last part. “What did they said?”

“You’re ugly.”

“Aw, how sweet.”

“Is there anything that upsets you or you’re just good at acting?” Taehyung asked.

“Upsets me? If someone says I don’t cook well and mean it. I’m really good at—“

“You can cook?”

“Yeah. I’ll cook for you tomorrow. You want?”

“Okay.”

“How mean can you ge—wait, what?”

“I said okay.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Jin fell silent and then exhaled a large amount of carbon dioxide. “Aw, man. Now I’m nervous. I-Is there anything you especially want? Would you prefer eating here or at my apartment? Do you like to—“

“Hey would you calm down?” Taehyung chuckles and his heart warmed at the thought he could /really/ make Jin nervous. There isn’t anything extraordinary in Taehyung, nothing nice, but Jin’s making him feel special.

Dude, the last brick of your wall just fell out. You’re completely bare. Cheers.

“You’re laughing!” Jin happily declares as if he just saw a baby speak its first word. And he thought Jin would make a very good dad. His heart broke.

“Now, I’m offended. You act like I don’t have the ability to laugh.” He frowned as he brushed the unsettling thought away.

“To be honest, I really thought that. You’re always making scary faces so people doesn’t go near you. You look like you’re going to lash at any human that would approach you. And actually, this is the first time I’ve heard you laugh.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Since we just met.”

Silence passed them and they just stared at each other. His heart was pounding in his ears and his lungs was all of a sudden like a shriveled balloon. He suddenly forgot all the things around them, just the person in front of him. He thought of blue skies, sea waves, white sands. He thought of mountains, cold winds, sunrise. He thought of every beautiful thing he could as he stared at those eyes, things he never thought he knew. He wanted to be closer as he could, he badly wanted to see those things for real.

“Meow.”

Just before he could take whatever that thing is, a black cat sat in his lap. The cat Jin was trying to get the first time they met.

Those things aren’t for you.

Jin cleared his throat and shyly patted the cat’s head. “He likes you.” Then smiled at him awkwardly. They both knew something magical happened earlier but Taehyung decided magic isn’t real. They’re just illusions to let you believe for something that would never exist.

Rebuild your walls. You won’t get hurt.

He smiled back and played with the cat’s paws. “Why are you here?”

The cat just purred and rubbed its head on the back of Taehyung’s hand. Jin answered. “I tried getting him again at the tree after you left. And then, searched for his owner but I learned that he was a stray cat and he’s somewhat mine now.”

“Ooh, that’s cute.”

“Me?”

“No, the cat.”

Jin laughed again and the tension between them disappeared. “His name’s Kou.”

“Wait, that’s the dude who have a black cat on Ao Haru Ride.”

“You like anime?”

“Mm.”

“We’re definitely soulmates.”

“Gross.”

Then they both laughed as they talked about other things, learned that both of them already joined anime conventions and cosplayed (not at the same event), Jin writes a blog but he wouldn’t tell what site (says Taehyung might get bored reading it), Taehyung finally also said what his course is (he’s an IT student), and anywhere their conversation goes.

“Kou likes his ears to be scratched.” Taehyung said eventually.

“Wait, I didn’t know that.”

“He keeps tilting his head so I’d scratch him there.”

Jin grabbed the cat and raised him. “Ya, you like him, too? Taehyung is mine, okay?”

Taehyung might have grabbed the cat and ran away because at least the cat can’t say anything cringey or sweet. Wait, scratch the sweet part. “I’m not yours excuse me.”

“I won’t stop until you are.” Then Jin smiled heartily, his eyes almost disappearing and his cheeks were so puffy that Taehyung just had to stop from hitting himself because he was about to finally kiss him. “Anyways, you haven’t said anything about the play, or how’s my acting, or if you noticed my sword unsteady because I was badly nervous since I saw you watching.”

Taehyung didn’t speak for a while. “It was really good and you were a great actor. And no, I didn’t notice that you were nervous even if I’m watching just you intently that I forgot there were other characters too.”

It was Jin’s turn to look at him unbelievably and Taehyung had to flick his forehead to get him out of his trance. “Ow. Wait, really? Like really really?”

“Mm. Pursue acting when you graduated. Just don’t forget me when you’re famous and you’re already on billboards or travelling all over the world. I could get some perks being the person who told you this now.”

“Idiot.” Jin fell silent for a while and played with Kou’s paws. “I’d always leave a special seat for you at the front. Where I could see you and I wouldn’t mind my sword trembling again because I know you’re watching me and me only.”

Taehyung looked down to hide his blushing face. “Forget I said anything about your acting.”

“Heh, as if. I got it recorded.”

“What?”

Jin raised his phone. It was really recording for hours. All of the things they said was there. “When I’m sad, I’m just going to listen to this. Though you’re always saying mean things, this will make me happy enough.”

Taehyung can’t believe it. He just stared at him in awe, and forgot again all the things around them. He forgot the students now on their way to the gate, Kou continuously purring as he rubbed his head on Jin’s thighs, or that he wasn’t supposed to kiss him. But he did.

The walls he started to build were now in pieces around him again.

He was okay with being vulnerable.

Because right now, he’d completely let Jin inside.

He had fallen in love.

 

 

----

 

 

Too fast, too fast, too fast. That’s too fast, Taehyung.

He continued punching his pillow as he remembered what happened yesterday. Technically yesterday because it was ing 3am and he can’t sleep. Close his eyes, and there’s Jin.

He’s too scared at everything. Facing Jin later was the first. How should he act? It wasn’t like they were dating nor admitted their feelings to each other. He’s afraid of holding onto something imaginary. He’s afraid of things between them going too reckless that he might crash anytime. He’s afraid of being the only one in love. Jin might’ve been pulling a joke on him or just… he doesn’t really like Taehyung. Or even maybe if he did, it’ll fade eventually. And it’s his biggest fear.

There’s a lot of things going in his head. He might go insane.

It’s your fault. Don’t go crying if you’re hurt again.

Phone buzzes.

He sighed and got his phone under the messy blanket. Unregistered number. Who’d call him at 3am? And no one knows his phone number. Sometimes he’d contemplate about why did he even got a phone. With annoyance, he picked it up. “911. What’s your emergency?”

“I think I have a problem with my heart. Can you tell me what’s wrong with it?”

“Go to the hospital, Jin hyung.”

Taehyung closes his eyes as he listened as Jin laughs. Yes, he’s going insane. “I’d prefer the scary kid who kissed me earlier.”

“SHUT UP HYUNG!” He might’ve ended the call that time if he just didn’t like the other person on the other line. Ew, that was gross. I’d never tell him that. “How did you get my number?”

“Your phone. Heh. Glad you don’t use passwords. You should really do that.” Jin said and he could see him wearing a smug smile on his face as if he had saved the world like Superman. I’d like to see Jin hyung in a Superman suit. That would be funny.

“Yeah, of course.” He just replied, stopping himself from laughing.

“Can we talk?”

His heart suddenly flipped like a hotcake on a pan but he casually hummed and hugged his pillow. “We are talking though.”

“Yeah, yeah. So… are we dating?” Jin asked in a safe voice, but still unsure like he doesn’t want to offend or when he gets another rejection he’ll just go ‘just kidding!’

“It’s okay if you don’t like me, you know.” Jin mumbles when Taehyung didn’t respond for a while and he could hear Jin shifting on whatever position he could on the other line. “I don’t want to push you into something you don’t like.”

“It’s not like that…” he whispered back. “I like you, hyung but give--stop squealing please. Uhm, just give me some time. This isn’t easy for me.”

“It’s okay. Just don’t take too long or I’ll blackmail you to sign marriage papers.”

“What the hell, you’re already thinking about marriage?!”

“I don’t like doing things half-heartedly. If I’m starting this, I should be seriously considering it, right?”

“So, you’re serious about us?”

“No, I’m just joking.”

“What the .”

“Of course, I’m serious! Wait, I’m Jin but I’m serious liking Kim Taehyung.”

“HYUNG WILL YOU PLEASE—“

“Yeah okay okay but I’m going to wait for you, okay? Anyways, I can’t sleep.”

“Why?”

“A lot of things. The kiss as one example.”

“Bye.”

“Hey, wait! I’m just joking, 50%. What do you want to eat later? I’ve told you I’d cook for you.”

“Anything, really.”

“Okay. Come over after your classes.”

“Okay, sure.”

“Bring your things too and live with me.”

“GOODNIGHT.”

He ended the call and smiled to himself. Jin was really funny and he can’t help himself from falling further. But he can’t hope too much, can’t he? His phone beeped again and a message appeared at the screen.

Goodnight, VV. Or baby. I think the last one was cuter. :D Prepare yourself to taste the work of Master Chef Kim Seok Jin. You’ll consider getting me as your husband. Kkkk Goodnight’

Goodnight.’

‘Stingy.’

‘Let me sleep.’

‘Okay, bye.’

“This hyung really.” Taehyung mumbles and stops himself from grinning too much. He saved the contact in his phone, the only contact he had. He took one look again at the screen and closed his eyes, drifting to sleep.

 

----

 

Everything seems to be going fine between them. Ever since that day, they had always been together. Some of their schedules conflicts but after classes, they went to each other’s apartments and Jin would always cook for them. Taehyung helps sometimes and learn new things in the process.

Back then, he would never imagine there is happiness waiting for him. He never thought that one day, he’d see himself smiling because of a meme guy that had fallen from a tree because he was trying to rescue a cat. Everything that is happening right now would have been in his list of ‘Ridiculous Things Taehyung Would Miraculously Experience Before His Body Decomposes’.

“Ya, you’re spacing out again. You hit a pole last time.”

“And you didn’t even stop me before I did.”

“Because I stumbled at a trash can at the same time.”

Their laughter was heard amidst the busy street. And he always thinks that it was really fun to be with Jin that he sometimes forgot that they are not the only people existing in Seoul.

“I’ll walk you to your class.”

“No, it’s okay. Just prepare for the play you’ll be performing later.”

“Promise me first you’ll watch.”

“I promise.”

“Okay. See you later!” Jin said and waved goodbye as he ran towards their building.

Taehyung smiles to himself as he walked in his own class. He didn’t mind the stares or whispering his classmates do whenever he entered the door recently. Maybe because he knew why. He never talked to anyone in the class except when he had to ask if they had any homework in times he didn’t went to class or decided to ditch it because of professors he didn’t liked. Never mention the smiling. He doesn’t want to interact with anyone or get attached to them. School ends after graduation. Mostly, friendships too. They tend to find other people on their current environment and that creates a distance to people who had been there in the past. And besides, Taehyung don’t want more complications in life. He already had enough.

But when he met Jin, he can’t stop being more affectionate in him and a little on his classmates. He now talks to them and had a few friends. He sometimes went with them outside school. But of course, most of his free time goes to Jin.

He wanted to say thank you to him. He wanted to say sorry. And mostly, he wanted to say what he truly feels. Jin waited for him patiently and Taehyung grows fonder on the older. Jin never pushes the topic on him (though he sometimes half joked about it) and says they had to know each other more and love it than to discover each other’s flaws the time they had already committed into something serious and decide to walk away because they didn’t really know each other that well.

Jin always ask Taehyung about insignificant details about him. Brand of shampoo, toothpaste, even his shaving cream. Jin asks about his favourite song and learn every note of it, then playing it for Taehyung in his guitar that he discovered Jin owned since highschool. Jin asks about his favourite movie, and watched it with him. He even asked what quote he really liked and showed up one day with a script based on it.

And Taehyung realized he couldn’t really help himself from falling in love with Jin.

After his class, Taehyung hurriedly went to the Theater and fall again in the long line. I’m twenty minutes late. It’s not starting yet, right?

When he was at the door, Saeron’s eyes widened, “TAEHYUNG!” Her shoulders slackened and she looked so relieved. “You’re finally here.”

His heart suddenly started racing. “Why? Did something happen?”

“No, nothing!” She laughed. “I thought something happened to you! JJ! Let’s switch!” She called the guy sitting on the table beside the door and then she started to walk away. Taehyung follows.

“You looked relieved when you see me. I thought something happened.”

She rolled her eyes, “It’s Jin.”

“Why?”

She grunted and waved her hands. “Jin said we should wait for you to come. If he didn’t see you from the backstage, he won’t do the play.”

Taehyung massaged his temples. “That guy, really.”

Stop smiling.

I am NOT smiling.

You are.

Fine.

Saeron laughed. “So let’s go at the backstage. I should present you to him or we had to delay this for another 30 minutes.”

He bowed his head. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. Ack, Jin is really in love with you eh?”

Taehyung blushes and didn’t respond.

“He always talks about you, you know? He stopped accepting letters from his fans, too. He said he’s fine you’re his only fan and he don’t think he’d need anyone else. I cringed that time he said that.” Taehyung chuckled and Saeron kept talking as they walked. “You should keep that man to yourself, you know. I’m not building that guy on you but a lot of girls are crazy over him. Gifts flooded at the club room. Girls confessing here and there. And I’m telling you, they /really/ are crazy. I’d choose you over them.”

“I’d… take note of that. Thank you.”

“Mm. Well, here we are.” She smiled as she opened the door. “Yo, Seokjin! Your man is here!”

Across the room, a dashing prince came to him. He actually lost his voice for a second and just smiled at Jin. “TAEHYUNG!”

He chuckled and flicked Jin’s forehead. “You should’ve started the play. I told you, I’ll come.”

“I know but I want to see you before I go up the stage.” He beamed at him. “Do I look good? Is my face okay? They changed my hairstyle too, my forehead is showing.”

“You always look good. But now, you’re really, really handsome.” Taehyung said truthfully and fixed the fringe that was almost on Jin’s eyes.

“Aww, thank you. You love me now?”

“Yes.”

Taehyung’s answer was immediate that Jin looked shocked and just stared at him. “What.”

“SEOKJIN! IT’S YOUR TURN TO GO ON STAGE!” Saeron desperately called.

“NO, WAIT! TAEHYUNG JUST--OH MY GOD I CAN’T GO! MY MIND IS BLANK!”

“! GO NOW!”

“I’ll go to my seat. Let’s talk later.” Taehyung smiled at him and left a stunned Jin. He watched the play and if a person could be better in a thing he’s already great at, it’s Jin. He said earlier that his mind went blank but he delivered the lines flawlessly. It also seemed that the words got more emotion more than ever. Jin swiftly moved at the stage that Taehyung almost lost himself at the play.

After that, the cast bowed and the audience gave a standing ovation while clapping and shouting at the top of their voices. The strict professor Taehyung had on one of his subject wipes a tear on his eyes. He’s so proud for all of them. Everyone did a really great job.

As the audience lessen, Taehyung just went still on his seat, waiting for Jin to come after he changed to the school uniform. His heart was pounding since it’s the day he’ll confess to Jin. He never planned anything just that… he can’t keep it to himself anymore. He’s going to let Jin be a part of his life completely.

The he abruptly stood up as he saw Jin walking to him. He was smiling from ear to ear, his prince-like aura still there but he was blushing and shyly massaging his nape. It was really adorable Taehyung almost cried.

But then, a group of girls gathered around Jin and obnoxiously squealed and shoved themselves towards him, offering gifts and foods. They even had banners and same t-shirt designs. A fan club? They continued doing it and ignored Jin’s disapproval. Then a girl walked within the crowd, she was tall and really pretty.

“Jin can we talk alone?”

He didn’t respond and just looked at the girl.

“Okay, I get it but I really love you, Jin! And I’m sorry for what I did back then. I won’t stop even if you said no.” The girl said and to Taehyung’s surprise, she was crying. “Please, please, be my boyfriend again. Be mine again.”

“Cindy.”

He felt a horrible feeling inside him. Taehyung had to stop himself from coming over and pull each of the girls away from him, especially the girl he just called Cindy. He wanted to separate Jin from the rest of the world, he wanted to lock him up where no one will find him. He wanted to shout and stop everything but he can’t find the strength to do it. He just stood there, unable to do anything and watched what happened at that crowd. The other casts went out of the backstage and stopped in their tracks, thinking what was happening. Saeron looked to Taehyung with worry. Yoongi was about to go to Seokjin if Hoseok didn’t pulled him back.

“You still love me, right? I do, too. I won’t do it again, I promise. Just come back to me again.”

Say no. Please say no.

Taehyung felt like he regressed back to whom he is a few years ago. An alone, untrusting kid who pushes people away so he wouldn’t remember what pain was again. His feet moved and did his first step. He wanted to go towards Jin but his body didn’t listen. He turned around to walk away.

“Taehyung, don’t go.” Jin called to him and he stopped in his track. “Listen to everything I say. Please.”

Taehyung didn’t turn around but he didn’t move either to face them.

“Cindy. I won’t go back to you anymore. We already ended a year ago. And my feelings, too. I’m sorry for not being a nice boyfriend. You should find another man and be sure to do everything you could so you wouldn’t lose him again. And besides, I have someone already.”

Taehyung heard steps towards him and flinched when he felt hands holding his. “Stop sulking or I might kiss you here. You think I’ll let you go?” He whispered in his ears and talked again to the girls and more directly to Cindy. “Thank you for appreciating me and loving me if you really did. But here in my side, is Kim Taehyung. And I only want him and him alone.” He smiled. “Have a good day everyone!”

Jin said and pulled him away.

“Wha—“

“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

“You have to explain, too!”

“Right, right. You sound like a jealous boyfriend.”

“I am not.”

“You are.”

Taehyung snorted as he let himself be pulled to wherever Jin wanted to go. They went in the car and Jin drove. They didn’t talk to each other and he just stared at the window, thoughts eating him. Who was the girl? Did Jin really loved her? Why did they break up? Jin somehow lost his feelings? What if someday that happens to them? He don’t think he can take it.

Before he knew it, a blanket was being covered in his shoulders and they were both sitting at the car’s trunk. The view of the city in the night was really beautiful. “Wait, where are we?”

“I don’t know. I just found this spot when I drove aimlessly.”

“Seriously, hyung?”

“Mm.” Jin looked at him, his eyes seemed to be twinkling in the night. The car’s headlight was the only thing giving them light through the dark. “So? Any questions?”

“First, why are we here?”

“To talk of course! Isn’t this beautiful? And the stars are out tonight, amazing.”

“Hyung.”

“Okay, I just thought this is romantic.”

“When did you ever—“

“Shut up, Taehyung.”

“Okay.”

Silence passed them and he had to ask a question again. “Who is she? Will you tell me?”

Jin sighed and leaned on Taehyung’s shoulders. He didn’t move away and just let Jin’s warmth to flood in him. “Listen to me and don’t get jealous, okay?” He chuckled and started. “To start with, she was my bestfriend. From highschool to college. I really liked her, you know. And I’m glad she did, too.” Jin paused. “Taehyung, your shoulders are tensing.”

“Of course, it would.”

Jin just laughed and continued. “We became a couple on our second year. It was really nice and going smoothly for the both of us, since we knew each other well. We both know what the other one liked and hated. Nothing that much really changed except of course the fact that we started dating.”

“What happened?” Taehyung mumbled.

“We treated each other bestfriends. Especially me. I was happy at everything that’s going between us that I forgot we had to do something that couples really do. I think, one time, she got really bored of me, and mad too that she started to lose interest in me. I could feel it no matter how hard she tries to act that our relationship was going fine. I realized what I’m supposed to do. I wanted to surprise her and went to her apartment. It was me who got surprised. I saw her in the bed with someone. A typical break up story but it still hurt nonetheless.” Jin’s voice became a little sadder and he snuggled more to him as if he’s getting strength from the contact.

“Hyung…” Taehyung whispered.

“That day, I broke up with her. It was my fault for being the clueless I am but I was really hurt that time. I almost stopped going to school. I hated everything that time. But I never asked her to come back to me because I don’t want to hurt her again.”

“It wasn’t just your fault.”

“I know. She could’ve said what she wanted and I might’ve given it to her.”

Taehyung frowned. “You mean .”

“She was my girlfriend that time.”

“Alright.”

Taehyung understood but he still had that ugly feeling inside of him. What if it didn’t happen then? What if they really had and did what normal couples do? Will Jin still be a part of his life?

He felt Jin straightened up and arms circled in his waist. Jin’s breath was warm in his cheeks and he almost shivered. He closed his eyes and felt again that comfort, his doubts all flew away. “Hyung… someday, what if I cheated on you and decided to leave you?”

“Aw, what kind of question is that? Will you do that to me?”

“I’m asking hypothetically okay.”

“I won’t let you go. I’ll beg for you to stay. If I had to tie you to me, I would. If you let go of me, I’ll grab your hand and pull you back. And I would really blackmail you to sign marriage papers. You’re trapped.”

“Why didn’t you do it to her?”

“Maybe because she wasn’t really for me. Or there’s a Kim Taehyung that will come to my life.”

“How would you know that I’m the one for you and no one will come to your life ever again?” It was his biggest question, his biggest fear. Life doesn’t revolve in one person. What if he was just another Cindy? What if someone better walks in and Jin realizes he doesn’t love him like he thinks right now?

“If it means getting hurt by you over and over again and I still chose to forgive you and accept you then maybe.”

“You aren’t sure?”

“We don’t have the standard for love. It’s just always a matter of choices. It’s between keeping the relationship and the person or giving up on them.”

Taehyung chuckles and leaned closer to him, nuzzling on Jin’s neck. He loved the sense of belonging he always felt when he was with him. “You speak like an old man, hyung.”

“I know.”

Taehyung moved and looked into Jin’s eyes, his hands cupping his face. He was really beautiful even at night, the subtle light defining his features. “Even if we didn’t have a standard for love, I still want to say I love you, hyung.”

Jin let out a relieved sigh and smiled at him. “I love you, too Taehyung. Really.”

“This means we’re dating?”

“Yeah, of course. The campus hottie is officially Kim Taehyung’s now.” Jin offered his fingers.

“Ew hyung.” He jokingly scrunched his nose. “Wait what is that?”

“Will you do a pinky promise with me?”

“Okay.” And hooked his pinky finger with Jin.

“I won’t let you go after this.”

“What, our pinkies always tangled?”

“No, idiot.”

“Ow, okay. I don’t mind it though.”

Jin smirks. “The penalty for lying is a thousand needles.”

“Ah? What are you gonna do with needles? The one who breaks their promise will start a clothing business???”

“Seriously, Taehyung? You’re clueless about this?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re definitely ruining the moment.”

“I love you, hyung.”

“NOT FAIR!”

“I love yooouuuu~”

Jin laughed and leaned closer. He could almost feel his breath near his lips. “I love you too Kim Taehyung.” He whispered before he finally closed the distance between them.

He forgot again all the things around him.

What only matter is the warmth of Jin’s lips against his and how he love Kim Seok Jin.

 

----

 

But maybe, it was a wrong move to do.

Jin lost some of his fans. The audience that watches their play were lessened somehow though the team didn’t mind it. Said less people they need to accommodate every time they perform. There were also people sending hate to Jin and Taehyung.

But what annoyed him the most are the girls who kept on asking him questions about him and Jin. When did it happen? How is their relationship? Did Jin already introduced him to his parents? He was an instant celebrity. And God knows how he hate attention.

“I’m sorry, VV.” Jin pouts and fiddled with Taehyung’s fingers.

He cheeks felt hot and his hands suddenly sweats. He’s still not used whenever Jin calls him VV, or in the times they were close together. He loved it as he smells his sweet perfume, or his hair flying towards him. The subtle whining Jin makes or his smile that makes him smile back. It’s possible to fall over and over again with him. “It’s okay, hyung. I didn’t know you were this popular.”

“Well…” Jin wiggles his eyebrows and sat up straight like a king. “You can’t blame them.”

“How do you like the sound of breaking up?”

“I don’t.” He said and laced their fingers together, gripping it like Taehyung would flew away any moment.

“Hyung, you need to go to your class. You’re already late for 5 minutes.”

“Eh, but you’ve got no class at this hour. I won’t leave you alone.”

“I’m fine. Just go. I need to get something from my locker.”

“Okay. You take care, mm? Call me if anything happens.” Jin sighs and let go of his hand. Taehyung smiles at him before he finally walked away.

“He’s the one who should take care. His professor for the first subject was really strict with time.” He mumbled and then walked towards the locker rooms. When he opened his locker, a note in pink fell from it. He picked it up and flipped it to see who it came from. Jin.

He smiled and opened the letter.

“Jagiya, I have a surprise for you after classes. Let’s meet up at the theater, okay? Love you.”

Taehyung blushes furiously because Jin had never called him Jagiya nor gave him any letter. He would always text him because he was so happy at the fact that he was the only one on Taehyung’s phone. This was the first time. He stopped himself from grinning and got the books from the storage and put it in his bag before he closed it again and walked to his class.

Surprise, huh?

After the class, though exhausted, he excitedly exits the classroom and went to the Theater, ignoring one of his friend’s call. The lights were on so he just walked straight inside and called for Jin. “Hyung?”

He continued walking to the stage, then to the backstage but no one was there. So the changing room? He headed for the green door, opening it and walked inside. “Hyung, you shouldn’t have said you’d surprise me because I would be prepared…”

And it’s too late to realize that part. The door suddenly closed and all the lights went off. It was completely dark inside since it’s almost nightfall and the windows were shut close.

Let me out of here.

Taehyung’s feet stopped moving and his heart pounded in his ears. His whole body trembled and his knees felt week until he dropped at the floor, unable to move.

Please, not again. Let me out of here. I won’t do it again. I’ll do well. I’ll do my best. Just let me out of here.

He wanted to call for someone, for Jin, but he couldn’t find his voice. Tears started welling up in the corner of his eyes. His mind stopped functioning and all he wanted to do is leave.

 

“STAY THERE UNTIL YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU’VE DONE!”

I’m sorry.

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!”

I’m sorry.

“HOW DARE YOU TO BRING SHAME ON THIS FAMILY!”

I’m sorry.

“WHY CAN’T YOU DIE, YOU SCUMBAG!”

I’m sorry.

He started sobbing and felt so helpless. He wanted to see Jin, he wanted him to tell Taehyung that it’s okay, that everything will be fine, that he love him for who he is. He just wanted Jin right now.

It felt like years, his eyes felt heavy.

I want to die.

You won’t see me again.

I won’t disappoint you again.

I won’t get hurt again.

Before he completely gave up on waiting for help, he heard Jin’s voice, yelling his name desperately. “TAEHYUNG!”

“Hyung…” he weakly mouthed and his trembling hands wanted to reach the door. But no strength came to him.

I want to die.

Please let me die.

He heard heavy pound on the door, like a body slamming to it. “TAEHYUNG!”

Hyung…

He saw Jin rushing to him through his blurred vision, his worried face, and him carrying Taehyung outside whispering soft words before he completely lost consciousness.

 

---

 

Taehyung groaned and his eyes flew open when he remembered where he was.

“TAEHYUNG!”

He turned his head and he saw Jin rushing to his side, wearing a relieved kind of face. “Do you want anything? Food? Water? Me?”

“Water please.” He said. “And you.”

“Okay, wait.” Jin hurriedly went stood up and went to the kitchen. Taehyung looked around and realized he was in Jin’s apartment and he’s dressed in Jin’s clothes. He smiled weakly to himself. It happened again.

Jin came back with a glass of water and gently assist him on drinking. He quietly placed the glass on the bedside table and looked to him. “Anything else before me?”

“Can I wear your jacket?”

“Okay.” Jin grabbed the pink jacket hangered at his closet and watched him wear it.

“Hyung.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

Taehyung moved a little to the side to give Jin space as he laid beside him. He placed his head on Jin’s chest and crossed his arms on Jin’s waist. Jin pulled him a little tighter and didn’t speak. That’s what he liked the most about him. He never pushed anything out of him and always waits for him to be prepared to tell him what’s wrong. “I’m sorry for worrying you.”

“You should.” Taehyung could see him pouting. “I almost lost my head when you didn’t appear at the usual place and you didn’t answer your phone. I was ready to call every guard on duty to help me search for you. Aaaah, I think I aged for ten years.”

Taehyung chuckled and scoots closer. He listened to his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his chest. He felt at peace. “My phone was silent since I had a class. How did you find me?”

“Telepathy.”

“I’m serious, hyung.”

Jin smiles and played with his hair. “Your classmate. I asked each of them if they knew where you are. And your seatmate gave me a letter, and asked why am I searching for you when I should be at the theater. He said you dropped it when you hurriedly went out after your class.”

He fell silent for a moment and thought about for being stupid. “I’m sorry for not thinking.”

“You were just excited because you thought it was me.”

“That means the same.”

“Whatever. And I was so scared when I called for you and no one was answering. And even scared when I saw you lying on the floor and you were crying! I was so mad at that time, I yell at everyone who asked what happened. I forgot your things, too. I just asked Yoongi to bring it tomorrow.”

He didn’t respond as he remembered the thoughts and feelings that always come back to him like waves. He couldn’t fight it and just went with it until he’s brought at the middle of the sea, with him drowning.

Jin sighs. “It was Cindy. She confessed to me earlier and said she was sorry and that she didn’t know it was going to happen. She was planning to lock you there until tomorrow.”

Taehyung pouts and ignored the fact that he was going to be locked again after some long time. “You’re still talking with each other?”

“Over the phone.”

“So you both still have each other’s numbers.”

“I’m going to change my sim card okay.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Just kidding, hyung. You’re bestfriends after all.” He fell silent again and Jin hummed a song. After he was finished, Taehyung took a deep breath and fiddled with Jin’s shirt. “You asked why you were the only contact I had. I don’t have a family anymore, hyung.”

Jin did a choked sound. “Who’s gonna bring you to the altar when we get married?”

“You know hyung, I don’t know if I’m sad or happy about that.”

“Sorry. Continue.”

He sighed. “I was on my elementary years when… my parents started fighting. I could hear them every night, and they didn’t care if I could see or hear them. They just continue throwing hurtful words at each other and that left them both scarred. And me. They also stopped eating together. And that would left me alone at the table eating cold food. The home I had never became warm again.”

“It continued until I was in middle school. I learned to ignore it and became cold towards the both of them. But I was still hurting. The programs the school had, I never got my parents to attend them. Even when I graduated on middle school, no one was there for me. By the time I was in highschool, my dad would come home drunk. They’ll fight again and it will never end. I guess I was so done with it that I shouted at them. My dad hurt me. My mom didn’t care.”

“My grades started to fall and I’ll be involved at fights. That’s the only time I was able to bring them on my school. Specifically, at the office.” He chuckled and sighed as he remembered the words they threw at him and their disgusted faces like he wasn’t their son. “They were so mad at me, my dad beat me up, said that I’m a shame to the family. They never even thought they are, too. Fighting everyday… He would…” Taehyung felt the lump in his throat but he gulped and continued. “He would lock me up at the basement and never let me out. There was a time he didn’t gave me food for three days.”

His tears started b in his eyes and Jin hugged him tighter. “I said, I won’t do it again. I’d keep my grades good and make them proud. I won’t disappoint them again. I begged and begged but he seemed to enjoy locking me down. That started my fear of closed and dark places. I always dreaded the time I’d come home and he’ll just push me there.” He smiled bitterly and felt Jin’s hand soothing his back. He calmed a little. “They divorced eventually, going to their own families they had at the time of their marriage. They left me with enough money for studying and living on my own. My mom and dad won’t take me. I was given to my other relatives but not having the wealthy life, they really don’t want me to be there. They were all mean.”

“I started searching for jobs just over the internet and it helped me a lot. That’s where I met… Namjoon. He was really sweet and caring, and gave me the love that I didn’t get from the people who were supposed to give it to me. Being a person who never felt loved by anyone, I trusted him a lot, I loved him a lot. But he left me, too. Left me with someone he met personally in his work. Being a boyfriend over the internet could just be tossed easily, right? There’s nothing I could do with that, right? So please…” Taehyung sobbed and gripped on Jin’s shirt, looking into his eyes, begging once again in his life. “Please don’t leave me one day, Jin. I can’t… I can’t take it again anymore. You’re the only person I have. Even if I’m scared of being what my parents are, or the horror of being inside a marriage, I’m willing to risk it with you. Please stay with me.”

Jin silently reached for his face and gave him a soft kiss. It was slow and gentle like he doesn’t want to give more pain to Taehyung. His tears didn’t stop but it isn’t because of all the pain and sadness he had but because he was grateful he had Jin. The waves weren’t harsh anymore nor the deep sea drowns him any longer. Jin saves him from all of it.

They both gasp for air as their lips parted and Jin hugged him again. “I don’t like to start any clothing business so I will stay. I don’t want to promise anymore… I’ve heard enough of them and they are mostly never kept. I’ll just show you. I’ll be here always. I won’t leave you. I will love you until I was already buried on the ground.”

“Hyung…” He whined and escapes from his hug. “Will you please not talk about dying on me?”

Jin chuckles and wipes his tear-filled face. “Okay, okay. I will eat healthy foods so I could live longer enough to see the wrinkles on your face.”

“Hyung…” His tears started to fall again and he sobbed loudly as he punches lightly Jin’s chest. “I hate you…”

“I love you too baby.” Jin muttered softly as he kissed his forehead. “I didn’t know you’ve been through that lot. But I’m so glad that in 7 billion people in the world, I’m the one at your side. I’m glad for Kou bringing me to you.”

He buried his face on Jin’s neck. “Did you know I really thought you were an angel that time? Like real angel taking over the world? Plus, you also fall from the tree.”

“And of course because I was so good looking, having an angelic face.”

He laughed. “Yeah. I’ll let that go since I really thought that when I saw you.”

“Mm.” Jin hummed. “You don’t want to eat before sleeping?”

“I just woke up.”

“You aren’t exhausted from crying?”

“No. I feel better. Let’s watch a movie please.”

Jin laughed and sat on the bed. “Okay, okay. I’ll get some snacks.”

Taehyung sat up, too and extended his arms on him.

“What is that?”

“Give me a piggyback?”

“Tch, brat.” Jin complained but still complied to his request. They happily went to the living room with a warm blanket around them.

I love you, Jin hyung.

 

---

 

HELLO! SO I ENDED IT HERE BUT STILL, I’D LIKE TO ASK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS A LITTLE MORE OR NAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’d appreciate it if you give your opinion. Thank you!